New Audio - Hyperbaric Compressor

When we are extending the telomere length what about those of rogue cells. What happens to them.Do the harmful cells’ telomere length increase in size…if so then that could be risky.

It does not.

4 Likes

I’ll try this… I burned myself and i’m waiting to do a treatment in a Hyperbalic Chamber but I found a Sapien field that can help me for now …

6 Likes

Keep us updated man ! :muscle:

4 Likes

Ok

1 Like

Im using this one > Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (Increase Oxygen)

1 Like

Have you been able to keep using this field? One suggestion, and it is more of a logical possibility than a clinical argument, is to stay below the pain threshold (two minutes, say) and see if that induces enough healing so that you could gradually increase the pain-free period beyond the three minute pain trigger you have experienced. Of course, you may have tried this already.

2 Likes

I´ve not experienced anything like that.
My usage is 4-5 loops/week since release.

2 Likes

Thanks Bootcamp. That’s good news. What’s been your experience with the field, if I might ask?

It feels healthy and leads to deep relaxation if I listen before sleep.

1. Cosmo Volt x2
  2. Hyperbaric Compressor
  3. Deeper Sleep x2
  4. Zzzzzzzz
6 Likes

Thanks again.

1 Like

Do I need this if I have a plasma protocol?:thinking:

3 Likes

probably not

8 Likes

I’ve felt some good (“know it’s working”) pain with hyperbaric compressor audio. One audio that helped with such pain was Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence

6 Likes

These are my top three favorites. Every time I listen, my body is lighter and my breathing is smoother. I love it very much.

The digestive system moves faster

2 Likes

Potentially silly questions, but I would like to know and maybe someone can answer -

Can this be listened daily, like once a day?
Does this intervene with the menstrual cycle in any way?

Thank you.

1 Like

No question is silly.

Yes and even recommended

No that i have noticed.

But id would think its actually good. Oxygen can never be bad, our cells feed from it and need it to perform good.

The only warning is to not do it more than 1 hour in one listening thats all

4 Likes

Thank you Luna, I appreciate the answers.

1 Like

This is an awesome audio! It’s almost like the book the one minute cure. https://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-Cure-Healing-Virtually-Diseases-ebook/dp/B09SQCSV4J/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?adgrpid=56352392632&gclid=Cj0KCQiA1NebBhDDARIsAANiDD02Czjp91hJFFXPa5RKWLDBgUr686UTVKshY3pGMxs8KNnFvsQkNWMaAvsVEALw_wcB&hvadid=409958451069&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=9030810&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=17143616426364306958&hvtargid=kwd-314228631110&hydadcr=12160_11118303&keywords=the+one+minute+cure+book&qid=1668712026&sr=8-4

Except they used food grade hydrogen peroxide to saturated the body with oxygen.
I wonder if it’s possible to create an audio doing this process as the book says.

1 Like

So far I’m on day 4 of doing this less than an hour in the morning and in the evening and I’m feeling great! I have more energy than ever before! Love this file!

2 Likes