How Smart are Stem Cells?

In the last two days of listening I lost almost 1 kg (comparing my morning weight ) I also looked a little bit at what I eat ,but didnt count calories or do sports .
Yesterday I was able to go longer between meals ,which indicates better glycogen storage in the liver .
This removes fat from the organs ,so we all know what that means . I also started an herb called cistanche tubulosa so that could play a role as well .

15 Likes

So i added this one to my post gym playlist

I was wondering, is it smart to add smart stem cells (kinda) right after the gym? lol

Would the smart stem cells prioritize something like a dislocated bone or something of that nature over the damaged muscle tissue? Or does every body get some stem cell love? :D

11 Likes

Definitely. No need for validation, or for them to be designed that way.

You are God. Create what you want.

5 Likes

My Review

Keeping in mind that being that this is a physical field and anything of the physical body takes a bit of time, my experience with this has been that is defies the “time” thing a bit.

One of the things I look forward to as I finish my course and everyone that is participating enters satori is working on my body. It is without a doubt that three weeks of making sure a group of people are on task and receiving a specific experience has taken a toll on me and along with that comes stress and inflammation in general.

Well I have a “bum” knee and wrist which I have talked about in the Plasma Light thread along with showing my results with that field, Smart Stem Cells is an autopilot of recovery though. Add to that list a iffy left hip.

On my first day I decided to run it overnight to get to a “threshold” and then I’ve been listening to it 2-3x per day.

My muscles feel denser, my skin feels more moisturized, my joints that I have problems with are not a problem at the moment

I’m not saying they are fully healed…yet. For just three days of listening and my body feel dramatically better and thats still under the conditions of stress, imagine when I finish the course next week and I can focus solely on working my body.

Overall, this is nothing short of a common thinking “miracle”.

If you’re reading this and wondering if you should, think about it this way. You’ll have the background safety of being able to use your body as you wish and knowing that you have help to regenerate from anything.

Thanks Captain

54 Likes

Would this help for something like balanitis?

1 Like

Absolutely but i think you still need to target the cause of it, like maybe adding the fungus or virus audios depending on what caused it.

The updated advance healing with cosmo volt def can help too

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the info! Will try out that method!

3 Likes

does this have scar tissue removal aswell

2 Likes

Yes

15 Likes

Does this smart stem cells audio have NMAPT signaling?

3 Likes

Upon first usage I felt a tingle sensation in my heart area. This is revolutionary! Sapien is GODSEND!

22 Likes

Yes…that’s what makes them “smart” :slight_smile:
plus whatever else Dream added to make them even smarter…
plus negentropy.

26 Likes

Thanks OM.
Hopefully it will repair my knee, heart and hearing

9 Likes

Highly recommend trying this with the newly released “The Platelet Rich Plasma Bath” for maximum healing

20 Likes

Could this heal anything?

2 Likes

Anything?
No, it will not heal your rotting fruit.:wink:
Wanna be more specific?

15 Likes

Sorry, I mean any part of the body, injuries, bruises, inflammation, swelling, etc.

6 Likes

It can help, sure.
Not going to make any definitive promises tho.
Too many variables involved.

19 Likes

Yes, this is good to use with advanced healing + plasma.
Those three combined should heal anything.

10 Likes

OM the diploma.

6 Likes