Soul/Core Energy Restoration

@_OM Thanks, man, I really appreciate the thoughts.

I am quite familiar with the oneness of the sides and really interested in hearing more about ā€œthe 3rd sideā€.

the ultimate electrical work

What do you mean by this? I honestly went through a shocking satori experience a year ago and Iā€™m still trying to make sense of it.

So you are saying that being a grey Jedi would not really miss anything, but itā€™s a lot of work?

I keep getting this ā€œpick your sideā€ message from certain influencers, but my heart keeps saying ā€œno, you are in the middleā€. Iā€™m mostly wondering if I miss some big revolution if I donā€™t commit to a side.
It seems Iā€™ve been doing pretty good on my own.

3 Likes

and to elaborate on the

my heart keeps saying no you are in the middle.

my mind (fear) interferes at times saying, ā€œidiot, youā€™ll miss on the easy flow of life, the assistanceā€.

Yet, considering some really personal experiences, Iā€™m 99% sure that

either
ā€œmy higher selfā€ has been dragging me through this path while I was unconscious about it for 29 years
or
I can come up with some really weird conspiracy theories that none of which make sense to me at this point.

2 Likes

First you might want to read thru this thread for further clarification (although at some point Iā€™ll probably need to clarify some subtleties I left out)

The ability to balance/integrate/transcend polarities/dualities in oneā€™s own consciousness on this plane is doing the ā€œworkā€ of the macrocosm on the microcosm level.

Had to look up what defines a ā€œgrey Jediā€.
Ummā€¦ kindaā€¦
Hard to say without knowing you personally.
Original ā€œbuddhistā€ teachings are called ā€œThe Middle Pathā€ as they are neither extreme.

Well yeah, they want more ā€œworkā€ to be done and want you on their ā€œsideā€.
Many arenā€™t entirely cognizant of why they want more people on their side even on ā€œhigherā€ plans.
Itā€™s an instinctual/intuitive thing where they know and believe itā€™s necessary, cause it is.

Donā€™t get me wrong there is plenty of ā€œhelpā€ for those choosing the middle path as well.

The problem is, the vast majority of people arenā€™t doing the middle path (or the other paths)ā€¦
They are simply oscillating between one extreme/duality and the other one and making little to no progress on any pathā€¦

In that way, the middle/non-dual path is harder as one needs to be brutally honest with themselves (insert posts about needing a teacher here) and thereā€™s less room for ā€œerrorā€ before oneā€™s finds themselves ā€œstuckā€ oscillating between polarities instead of balancing them.

12 Likes

I find it hard to leave these kind of threads aloneā€¦

My suspicion is this requires letting go, the ultimate letting go, the letting go beyond letting go?

4 Likes

But then you can let go again!

8 Likes

:joy: always! and always where I keep finding myself. I experience the most profound awakenings and wonder what there still is to let go of, and there it is the next thing. I suppose letting go of life itself while still here in this body is where im headed with this

2 Likes

Yeah man haha and itā€™s crazy how these things come up on their own too lol vibes brings up a bunch of things too that need work on, but Iā€™m loving the process

6 Likes

Can I just say that this really fills up the tanden in the navel, chest and middle of headā€¦ You can literally feel it fill up xD

2 Likes

psst. itā€™s letting go of the ego/sense of being ā€œseparateā€ā€¦ physical death is painless. Ego deathā€¦errrā€¦not so much

7 Likes

In my zen traditionā€¦ we say the ego doesnā€™t die, because it has never actually arisen in the first placeā€¦ (but it definitely feels like it :joy:) like a mirage in a desert which has never actually been realā€¦ we just see through it.

4 Likes

feels real to me :wink:

3 Likes

speaking ofā€¦@abroā€¦ you have one of the best tools for balancing the dualitiesā€¦ ahem

check your pm

1 Like

Thanks a lot, man. really appreciated.

I may create a whole another topic and ping you if/when I do. :pray:

1 Like

I am listening to Soul Restoration audios from one week (itā€™s not enough to say much, butā€¦) I put them on loop and I do my work at home. First day I listened to them for like 4-5 hours at night and started some clearing process, i cried a lot and remembered many people from my past. The next day i was feeling lite and good through the day and i looped them again. This time i feeled around my body some cold movements and was refreshing. I had energy whole day. I cried a few times more (not like the first time haha), but today 7 or 8 day of listening I feel very nice. I feel calm, energized and at the same time connected to other people/nature more.

25 Likes

Crying is good for the Soul, it clears up the accumulating debris, so keep crying :blush: :relaxed: :grin:

15 Likes

haha yeah, now feeling a lot better than before start listening so it was worth it :smiley:

7 Likes

Iā€™m very interested in this field, I understand this is one of a three part series. Would it be okay to use only this one for the meantime?

3 Likes

It is always recommended to work in your centers in an increasing way, from the lowest to the highest, but this is not a rule, you can start with this one, it is the recommended one, however speaking roughly you do not need the 3, they work alone.

1 Like

You can do as you want, certainly you can get good benefits as it detaches abusive and unwanted connections from your center. I bought it last week, but will be using it in a few weeks.
In my opinion, of the whole series to which it belongs, this should not be missing, so it is good as a first purchase.

2 Likes

Oh I see, thatā€™s good to know. My budget is limited and I can only squeeze in a purchase or two at a time. I feel Iā€™m too emphatic, and I get drained from time to time, this field sounds like a must have. Thank you

3 Likes