New elite brain guild coming

Hi guys,

I’m confirming here, that a new elite brain guild with next level brain fields will indeed be a reality.
This is not an official unveiling, just a quick heads up for those of you who know they’ll want to join our brain guild.

Guild membership are exclusive, while that doesn’t mean that you will never get a field that’s not related to your guild again.

It does mean that unless told otherwise, you can only join one guild.

51 Likes

First off, awesome!

I’m assuming then that everyone’s free to explore the prerequisite fields for each guild openly, but at some point, a decision must be made if you wish to advance further down a specific path?

1 Like

No prerequisite fields for the brain guild.

I’ll inform everyone about the details in the official release

4 Likes

So basically we are either brainiacs, artists, monks, x or z?

1 Like

In terms of guild membership, yes.

But that doesn’t mean that if you’re a brainiac for example you will only get brain fields ever again. However you will get perks from your guilds.

So make sure you join the area you are the most interested in to get the most relevant perks and priviliedges

8 Likes

Yes!!, look forward to this, the specificity to join a particular Guild which resonates with our Interests is Awe Inspiring, So I’m guessing Gumroad releases?

Understood, I was moreso asking/speculating that if I wanted to pick up the Major Elixir of Alchemical Effect, and one of the monk fields (both listed as prerequisites for Esoteric/Monk guilds), I’d still be able to join the Brain Guild, but would be limited in that I couldn’t pursue any of the other Guild memberships.

1 Like

Get whatever you want, the brain guild membership won’t be based on things like that.

Freedom is freedom.

However, it’s exclusive, if you join us and get our privileges, you can’t join another guild.

7 Likes

ok, and guild membership is permanent or can be changed?

Will there be more than were mentioned/already created?

1 Like

Well some/many of the perks are gonna be permanent and so I wouldn’t make a transition easy for members.

If you want to enroll in the brain guild, make sure you are committed.

More info will come later

2 Likes

Will it all be Gumroad Releases @Dr_Manhattan ?

Ahh

I don’t want to spoil the coming release and exposition.

Not all will be public
But there will be a lot of next level stuff.

14 Likes

Psychic stuff too or that’ll be another guild?

Of course, part of the brain. At least a lot of it.

1 Like

Nice, that gives this guild the advantage of being able to spy on other guilds.:D

3 Likes

Most of the inner stuff will also be private, not publicly available.
Yeh yeh, private sauce, you know the deal by now lol

9 Likes

That gives off the Divergence movie vibes

1 Like

We’ll all be Brain Maniacs Insomniacs lol!

2 Likes

This is honestly so exciting.

Nah man, I got Blueprint of Sleeping + safe looping methods, so won’t join you (regarding insomniacs), thanks for the invite to your party tho. :wink:

2 Likes