New elite brain guild coming

Please let us know how many guilds there will be in total and which topic each guild focuses on (before everyone makes a decision about which one they shall join). Thanks.

6 Likes

Wait I’m confused so you can only get these fields if you join the new Brian guild?

lol where’s all this stuff about guilds coming from
What did I miss

5 guild to begin with.

Maybe in a few month there will be opportunities to create a new guild.

3 Likes

@Infinitecreators

Some fields will be public, some field will be guild only.

There will also be other perks, maybe special discounts based on guild memberships.

2 Likes

The forum is evolving

9 Likes

There is a membership fee?

There are no plans of adding a membership fee to the Brain guild.

You guys may have noticed, I keep answering for the Brain guild.

There will be big difference in how the guilds and their leaders choose to operate.

I can’t answer for other guilds

9 Likes

Oh ok, will wait till all the guilds are announced before making the decision.

Does this mean that we can suggest ideas for new guilds?

@JAAJ

Existing guilds will have to vote on the proposals

3 Likes

I imagine that each guild will evolve with it’s members.

It’s all going to unfold organically.
Embrace the game folks

13 Likes

Man, this is like a Real Life Harry Potter Simulation or RPG where we have to play the Role of the Sorting Hat ourselves and place us in one of the 5 Guilds based on our shared interests or in one of the 4 Hogwarts Houses of Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin as per the Harry Potter Universe.

Also, in the Harry Potter Universe the Hogwarts School had Common Areas and Classrooms where members of different Houses used to interact, learn and train together but in addition to this the Hogwarts School also had Exclusive Areas as well which were only accessible to the members of the corresponding House, Or Guild in this case :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Can’t wait

2 Likes

Looking forward, although I still have a lot to gain from the brain audios I bought.

Never, never enough !!

1 Like

Ahhh it’s really a difficult choice what guild to pick 🥹

I’ll make my mind when I’ll see the others aswell.

Something very OP is brewing at the moment, I’m sure

5 Likes

I think this is the whole intention behind it.

You have to consciously reflect on who you actually want to be and which path you want to take in life.

The intention is personal growth through making sovereign and informed decisions on your own.

It is an excercise in making choices with your free will, in going inside yourself to listen to your own intuition, in becoming better at your personal ROI analysis etc.

Choose your class (guild / path) and who you wanna be:

choice

15 Likes

Will it have access to manifestation tools or it’ll be just other guild?

Are Brain & Nervous system healing fields planned?

2 Likes

A no brainer(pun intended) which guild I join :grinning:

2 Likes

It hasn’t been unveiled yet

1 Like

We haven’t seen nothing yet.

These fields will be levels and I mean levels above. I can only imagine how much smarter Dream and Dr. Manhattan have gotten.

It’s about to get real.

:sunglasses:

6 Likes