New elite brain guild coming

Dune Mentat but 20.000 year before the timeline?

2 Likes

3 Likes

sukuna-jujutsu-kaisen

4 Likes

For me this is no brainer. Of course brain guild. I only have two questions at this time

1. since I don’t work regular hours I never know my exact salary. Will we have to pledge to buy every release immediately or will there be time?
  2. will the brain fields up on Gumroad right now stay there and available for all?
2 Likes

Yes, they will get improved descriptions even.
I’m just a bit busy, but I’ll do it.

No.

7 Likes

The Guild of the Shadowhunters

4 Likes

But i don’t know if I will join you guys, going full wololo wololo with the Esoteric is really tempting😅

2 Likes

I assume it isn’t some one time only possibility to join. And we can first look what guilds will be created?

@igem
For the brain guild, there will be waves of recruitments.

I said no requirements, but I didn’t say unlimited number of spots.

7 Likes

This is extremely awesome.

@Dr_Manhattan do we agree that big fields will be released publicly? Or is this something you can’t commit to?

I’ll either join you guys, or the Monk guild with Amitabha

@Borisju

I don’t want to spoil it.

A lot of it will be public.
But it has to mean something, being a top tier member of the Brain guild, that deserves a little something awesome and exclusive.

10 Likes

Really sweet.

Happy about that unfolding, this will most certainly be epic. Whatever guild we choose.

1 Like

What are the expectations from members? Regarding their reports, commitment?

1 Like

N-back training every day, 20 sessions at least

Chess, Relational Frame training, and/or other brain games/exercises.

:D

3 Likes

I’m looking for brainiacs.

It’s not the default guild for whoever can’t find an another guild. It’s not just a social club.

If you think to yourself “duh, of course I’m joining the brain guild, that’s my path in life and I will make the most out of it”. Then you’re our targeted demographic.

We expect loyalty to the guild, secrecy, dignified behaviors.

Real passion for brain fields.

I will explain soon enough in details in the opening ceremony.

Last answer I give about it for now
:zipper_mouth_face:

24 Likes

@Jojo

:eyes:

2 Likes

Each month, every member will have to present a solution to one of these… :rofl:

8 Likes

Even using old school text generators I can present anything on a daily basis :)

1 Like

Because we will invest in each member.

It’s not a join and quit 6 months later kinda gig for self-exploration.

Seriously.
Don’t be that guy.

You won’t be able to give back the welcome package.

It’s not hobby, it’s a lifestyle

I’ll make that clear in the opening ceremony

It would be easier for you to quit the church of Scientology

Lmao, not really.
But close :neutral_face:

22 Likes

I love the direction of all this!

Good things are coming to this forum it will make everyone feel more at home here really and having a set path will allow proper work to be done with fields and unlock new states of being.

I’m guessing this has been in the making for a while so thank you to all that have been involved in making this I’m genuinely excited for this :blush:

10 Likes