New elite brain guild coming

3 Likes

@DR_MANHATTAN can you advise if there is going to be something in the upcoming project(s) to increase or to develop interest in studying?

:rofl: :skull_and_crossbones:

Take a look at Scholar NFT.

1 Like

not for sale anymore! :frowning:

:fearful:

Oh…
Ok.

It is. Isnt there a thread for it?

Also, does someone need to be active to be part of a guild?

Do we need to be involved in new public projects?

Or just having an interest in the subject/guild is enough (maybe contributing to)?

Anyway, gonna read this thread.
Maybe I’ll find some answers.

I don’t understand anything about this whole “Gilda” thing, so I’m waiting to understand…

1 Like

Well, Hogwarts has Houses, why shouldn’t we have something similar (?).
It sounds great.

I have no idea how they work either. :shushing_face:

But they do sound exciting.

1 Like

The only thing I humbly ask for is if we can get a non-flowery, rather on the nose, description of what you, the guild leader, define as the Brain Path when you do your announcement.

Of course you’ve got all your preexisting fields going for you and setting precedent, but that doesn’t mean that’s how things are going to exactly proceed (especially since your “field-types” have been branching out).

Because if it’s just wiring and improving the brain’s functions to a superhuman degree, I’m probably not a full brainiac. But if it’s just as equally focused on the brain/nervous system being the bridge between the the ethereal and the manifested, then I’m a HUGE brainiac. Or if it’s focused on the one in such a way I can personally focus on the other, also a huge brainiac.

Totally sure you were going to do it anyways, I’m just hoping for a rather well explained, easy to read description that isn’t trying to (justifiably) hide the secret sauce :D

4 Likes

I doubt that I will participate. But people grossly underestimate what is human intelligence actually is capable of. And how heavily abstract thinking is being utilized by science, especially mathematics.

I thought I was in an MMORPG setting with all the guilds like this one popped out of nowhere.
Sounds like a faction/guild mechanic boom right now as I type this.

Welp, if this guild is the way of a very fried brain, then I’d join in a heartbeat. But probably, for the meantime, I’d like to wait for more details about the guilds, especially this guild.

1 Like

as a kid I always wanted to have superpowers and use magic like Harry Potter

its coming more and more true everyday :DDD

4 Likes

It’s a choice without a choice. After all, whatever is in other guilds, I can only choose this :sweat_smile:

This concept is so much fun, lol.

What are the 5 guilds?

1 Like

:wink:

Lesssgoooooo!

I would love for there to be a
“Healer’s Guild” in the future. Where those who feel called to heal can unite, developing the skills and abilities to heal not only people, but the entire world at large.
A guild dedicated to restoring balance and harmony throughout all aspects of life.

A dedicated team of healers, working together to make a profound impact on the world. By coming together in this guild, we can create a powerful force for good, dedicated to healing and transformation.

Gain connections to the healers of the universe and protections against the evil that would try and stop it. The psychic abilities to communicate with others higher self, soul and spirit guides for profound healing of all bodies.

A gang of mighty servitors to help protect the world from evil and assist in all of all the healing.

Save the planet and all the people who reside here.

I know it seems like we can do much of this already with servitors and fields, but I’m talking about a
Healers Guild + + + + + + + + + +
as Cap would like to say.

Instead of Superheroes it would be Superhealers type thing
(capes and spandex are optional)

Thats my Dream anyway.

16 Likes

Slitherclaw :cold_face::cold_face: muuuuh ego is an elitarian :peach:

1 Like

I’ve seen Monk, Brain, and Esoteric (from a new gumroad release with a blue potion one image).

3 Likes