New elite brain guild coming

200w

2 Likes

Maybe we can have a few HUGE Projects, in which multiple Guilds are Involved.

Hope this doesn’t sound heretical lol.

3 Likes

Lol, you used/chose the lighter version. :joy:
Understandable.

1 Like

Same here man

A big realisation I had a while back is did I manifest finding fields? I literally have spent all my life imagining my self as having powers and i religiously watched Harry Potter for most of my childhood and still watch now and again till this day. It does make you wonder… everyone in this forum is apart of something much bigger and that’s becoming more clear as we go on.

This is as close as humans can get to superpowers really and here we are :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

Not only HP:

2 Likes

Those superpowers.
They are not just fantasy, or sci-fi, or wishfull thinking.
We all have those superpowers on the astral already. And always had.
The physical universe is a hardcore playground, with extreme limitations to all those superpowers.
So nothing crazy about wishing for having those powers back.
It is you natural state to have those powers.
But yeah, the process of rediscovering all those powers, especially when returning back to the astral planes, is like taking a warm shower after freezing for months.

11 Likes

Ahhh Mann I wish everyone on the planet knew all this type of stuff

So if I learnt astral travel when I’m there I’m not limited right? I’ll have all those powers even though I’m still incarnated or do I have to fully finish up here first?

3 Likes

Looks very interesting. Creativity would be at the top of my list.

2 Likes

Some can be brought into the physical, no need for astral travel.

To what extend tho, that’s highly dependend on the individual.

2 Likes

Only partly limited.
Because there is still strong identification with physical body and its abilities.
Also requires high level astral travel skills.
Also, Higher Self may prevent you from having too much fun there as it wants you to focus on the physical incarnation (in most cases).

Once you physically die here and go back home, there are no more limitations.
Only limiting beliefs you have picked up here from human physical society, but also you will quickly remember about your life on the astral as well and with that, all your abilities.

Telepathic communication, shape shifting, flying and teleportation are the standard skills everyone is capable of on the mid to higher astral levels.

5 Likes

Bro getting me excited for death :rofl:

Only kidding I’ve seen you say think was on your journey thread that we have ‘forever’ on the astral there’s no rush and I love that and has made me view life so much differently.

2 Likes

Me causally flying to college next week :smirk:

2 Likes

Like JAAJ said, most is not about learning “new” things, but removing limitations to what was always there.

Ofc there are other influences as well.

2 Likes

Lol, now you know why we forget everything before coming here into the physical. Most wouldn’t want to stay a single minute here…

So forgetting is a means of forcing yourself to focus on the hardcore workout of your soul, and not giving it up after one minute. Hardcore workout = physical incarnation.

You are kind of forced to focus on your physical incarnation.
With the DNA survival program of your physical body preventing you from wanting to leave.

All those limitations have a higher purpose.
We grow through them and the stress that they create.
The more stress, the bigger the growth.

This hardcore workout of course also comes with a lot of “muscle pain” i.e. trauma and heavy emotional turmoil and all types of soul tearing risks.
There are “recovery clinics” on the mid astral for those coming back after the hardcore workout.

The whole physical universe is a big stress test for the consciousness that wants to participate in it.

5 Likes

Here we go !:sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Freedom

:eyes::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Brainiacs mania has made its way, straight ahead Brain maniacs!

3 Likes

I’m assuming there would be a body guild, too. One focused on building a better physical specimen and aura.

Probably a soul guild too? Or would that fall under Monk?

Wealth guild perhaps?

2 Likes

Hyped af

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes