New Item: Armor of Light and Glory tag

WIll this field will help me a bit mental and glory of Achilles? Im a big fan of him!!!

1 Like

I would say yes, because it has elements of the armor of Achilles, soā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Xoalegend You better get on it now family! The shop is open again, Hopefully this message finds you well!

1 Like

Hey guys,
If anyone interested in selling his/hers hit me up plz, coz i didnā€™t buy it at that time when it was available, though i bought the audio recently and absolutely love how it makes me feel.

May the force be with you

4 Likes

Wore this tag this morning per usual along with SLR, BPIL, and Matchmaker. Almost got hit while driving today, two women running a red light extremely late, my light had turned green. Literally almost smacked my cars left side at full speed, never been in that situation before.
Thankful for this tag, or whatever force that protected me today :pray:

17 Likes

Welcome to the Forum!

Why sobbing? The audio does just about the same thing as the tag. You just get to wear a cool piece of jewelry with the tag. No need to cry. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is my most used tag, Im for sure more confident, I feel a sense of protection also.

5 Likes

Yesterday, I almost got into a car crash. Right after it was averted, I felt a strong energetic pressure around the part of my body where I was wearing the tag. It was very noticeable and distinct. I was so shocked and moved at the same time. I immediately double-checked with myself if this was adrenaline, but that particular sensation was definitely not caused by that; it was not something that was felt inside my body, but clearly an inch or two outside. If I had to describe it to someone, I would honestly say that it felt just like there was an energetic armor around me that was heavy at work. Which is what it was. It was like it was telling me ā€œI got youā€ in that moment :sob: :two_hearts: Thank you so much @Captain_Nemo for putting the time and effort into making this item for me so that I have extra protection!! :pray: :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

Hello! Does anyone have the full tag description for this one?

@MonkeyOwl @uial

@SammyG maybe
Based on whatā€™s visible it seems like it was copied over from the audio description

2 Likes

Indeed it was

5 Likes

Thank you, @MonkeyOwl and @SammyG !!

2 Likes

I have worn the Armor of Light & Glory tag for about 6 months now. Here is my review.

[Month 1-3]
The first time I saw this tag being sold on The Sapien Shop, I knew this item was something I immediately needed/wanted. Wearing it for the first time, the security and protection I felt was unusual, but in an extremely-good way. I feel as though I can 100% be myself, no matter how Iā€™m feeling and/or whatever state of being Iā€™m currently in. I can go anywhere I want, without anyone ā€œtestingā€ me.

[Month 4-5]
I still canā€™t believe something like this exist. I removed the chain, that came with the tag, and placed the tag itself into a little pouch, so that itā€™s easier to carry with me. I can easily recognize the tag taking me to those different mental states. I can feel the energy of the tag encompassing my entire body. The tag & I have grown together quite well. So well to the point where It doesnā€™t energetically wear me down at all. I never want to leave my home without it. I am okay with this item being apart of who I am. This item is something that I WILL treasure forever.

[Month 6]
Okay, Iā€™m now getting to a point where itā€™s alright for me to feel invincible and owning it. When I look into the mirror, I can see my aura glowing this rare golden color. I think I have witnessed the Z = 145 effect two times now. (While, messing around with my co-workers, they have playfully thrown items around my vicinity and the items always seemed to miss.) Other people around me notice that I have a certain ā€œvibeā€ going on but I never openly talk about it. I have visualized how I wanted my armor to look on me but the image that I like to see myself now is Excalibur Sonic from the video game Sonic and the Black Knight.

(Excalibur Sonic is basically Super Sonic with invincible armor :heart_eyes:.)

25 Likes

I luckily got myself some also lol
yes yes i know i made it and can remake it.

but there is also a very awesome/fun aspect to owning the actual item, since it was limited as well.

33 Likes

Of all the tags Iā€™ve purchased, and I own most of them, this oneā€™s power was immediate and strong.

13 Likes

Yes, I can say the same thing.
If I accidentally leave the house without mine in the morning I just go back to get it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It already happened.
This is very much part of me at this point and allows me to be myself, as said above.

13 Likes

I once asked a forum member if theyā€™re selling their armour of light tag and the response was sth along the lines of ā€œnever in my lifeā€ lol
Looks so nice too

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah, no wonder :blush:

6 Likes

Beautiful testimony! I wear this one daily when I go out, might need to wear it alone a few times.
I like to think people look at us like we are knights with shimmering armor.
Sonicā€™s armor is definitely dope! I didnā€™t even think to visualize the armor, going to do that now

Envisioning myself in the Sakai Clan armor from Ghost of Tsushima

10 Likes