New item: Best Path In Life

Thanks for your reply, because it made me check. I know I had placed my order (for my BPIL tag) through Enlightened States but you’re correct: apparently, it switched me over (without my realizing it) to The Sapien Shop for checkout. I hadn’t noticed that hand-off until your post made me double-check my documentation and I see that my final receipt came from The Sapien Shop.

Sorry for the confusion!

1 Like

Ahh okay, no worries! All is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

i don’t remember how long it’s been but i do recall mentioning that i’ve gifted my BPIL to a loved one.

they’re doing very well and just passed their exams and got a job in the field they’re studying in. all within two weeks!

19 Likes

Many thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

here’s a silly update.

i was craving the last slice of cake my loved one with BPIL bought.

i held off for a few hours until i couldnt stand it anymore lol.

so i went over and asked if i could have the last slice of cake and they already ate it!

:cake:

at first i felt awkward, but then i thought of it as a win/win.

win for my loved one because it’s their cake anyways so they got to enjoy the last slice.

win for me because i already had enough sweet snacks and was just bored.

i ate mandarins instead.

:tangerine:

8 Likes

received mine in october and i wonder if it had something to do with being in reality where dream started dropping even more powerful such as plasma a month or two later
i can’t say how much i owe it to this one but now i am much more accepting of myself/others and more in the flow/less resistant, and overall better internally

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
:+1::muscle:

2 Likes

Does anybody know if BPIL and the Guided Path audio are compatible?

Yes

1 Like

also Blueprint

1 Like

Can someone help me? In enlightened states site I login I order my product and it says your item have been add to your card.i then go to my account in the orders and nothing it’s in… what happening…:thinking:

Refresh and check again or open on a different browser

I did it and it says the same.where should I suppose to see my item in my card?in the section my account and then orders?

There in cart

1 Like

I am at enlightened states site I want to order some fields that are only there

SapienShop stormed! :sunglasses:

I dont know what country you at and maybe is that, i guess the same countries that are open for shipping at the sapien shop applies here because i just tried to see the process and this came out and no where i see the cart

Its extract the same message. GREECE.so you have the same problem?right?there is no checkout.but I have order again from sapien shop

So you successfully ordered today from Sapien Shop being in Greece or you mean before? Because i only see Usa, Uk, Germany and France as options

Its probably because of the country but i guess @SammyG can clarify for you :raised_hands:t3:

Not today many times in the past! That’s sad I want so much to order…:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like