New Item: Moldavite tag

Yes, I’ve always heard that too about the physical stone, which has me on the fence with this tag. (Although I do like the tag’s image. Haha)

1 Like

Just bought this one and was wondering if it affects the people around you when you wear it like physical moldavite?

My tag arrived yesterday and this has been my first day of wearing it. Beautiful energy, quite strong. Felt some intense pain in my chest almost like I was having a heart attack wearing it… intuition told me it was the tag, proceeded to look up some information and it appears to be clearing some blockages… I started laughing hysterically after :slight_smile:

20 Likes

i`ve received the tag 2 days ago and have been wearing it since.
today I noticed 2 bumps on the front(small one at the bottom and bigger one at the top)
this has also happened to the Ascension tag, but got back to being flat after a while.
does anybody know why this happens?

I wonder if @GoddessAndGodOfAll got this one?

4 Likes

There is a thread about it, it will go back to normal after a day or two

1 Like

the thing is that i`ve also worn the chakra tag with this and that one is still flat.
my guess would be that it’s either alive(conscious) in a way or another or it just extracts energies(negative) .
dunno just some wild guesses
ps. i really like the energy of the Moldavite.

2 Likes

Soon! Soon! In a few hours I’ll be buying it! I just wanted to buy ascension and light and glory first… I can’t wait to see how my life changes with this one, you already know i love my moldavite! Still rocking the rock in the sock! lol

Have you gotten your self one bro?

10 Likes

No buddy, I got only the Armor lol…

8 Likes

Yeah man haha since the first day owning it

3 Likes

I even stopped wearing the Moldavite rock (as a pendant) because it was…lol…itchy!! Just placed it in my ascension pyramid. I ain’t a jewelry guy but at this point, with my 4 Twisted Sage pendants (and Sapien tags in the pocket) …I am, almost

22 Likes

Just got the tag a couple days ago, will update when I see any changes

5 Likes

You guys think i can charge my Moldavite ontop of this tag?

8 Likes

for sure

15 Likes

Yikes lol you really like living a dangerous life :joy::muscle:

1 Like

Please be careful with Moldavite. It can turn your life upside down! It did when I bought a real, Moldavite crystal. it was not fun!

2 Likes

meanwhile grimnir looking to have ~50 grams around his neck 24/7

and i oop-

2 Likes

Can you please tell us more? Share some details? Examples?

5 Likes

Yes, I’m also curious about this…

3 Likes

Blep. Grimnir OnlyFans wisdom time.

Moldavite is like the angel Lucifer/Azazil, from heaven it fell onto this earth, to be embraced by those who can handle it climbing back up again, in all its intensity and rawness. A little green helper sent down for those who seek it.

2 Likes