New item: The Voice of Charisma

Hi @Meeko, @pranic_climber and @IceMan (and hi everyone, since I’m new here :wave:)

It’s been 2 months, can you tell us how it’s been going with your Voice of Charisma tags ?

10 Likes

Hi @Saan, welcome to the forum! :wave:

7 Likes

Hi @Saan welcome! It’s still going great although the effects are much more subtle than before (which seems to happen with all my tags - I guess like any change in life you get used to it after a while lol). Much of what I wrote back in August still holds true. I will say I have a much stronger desire to speak out than before the tag. And I’ve also noticed more effectiveness in people listening and responding to me. Like my voice is powerful in getting peoples attention but also not so intimidating and balanced with loving energy and that it creates positive responses in interactions. I work a sales job so this has been very effective when dealing with clients. My singing voice seems to have improved as well - although this is just a personal assessment as I am still gathering the courage to sing in front of others lol.

Another surprising but welcomed side effect seems to be a resistance to lying. In the description it says it makes it harder to tell lies or something like that. It seems to make me much more mindful of the truth behind the words I say so I tend to speak words that I know to be true. This effect may not be for everyone but I find it to be a positive thing.

Let me know if you got any other questions!

18 Likes

Hello dear friend, @IceMan I wanted to consult you regarding the effects you have had in the world of sales, you see I am seriously thinking about acquiring this article of the voice of charisma, since I am dedicated to interpersonal relationships and sales, how does this work for you label on sales? Please would you be kind enough to share examples of how the label helped you in sales compared to not having the label, thank you very much !!!

12 Likes

I got mine a few days ago. Notice deeper voice, more of an ability to express my truth, more assertive, definitely notice people listening more when I speak. I even notice an increase in confidence and charisma. It does exactly as it says.

25 Likes

Works great in a sales environment. 10/10 would recommend

9 Likes

Sorry if this is annoying, but how did it improve my dear friend? Please do you have any examples or experiences? Thanks a lot!!!

6 Likes

Regarding sales of course! xD

[image]

5 Likes

More authoritative voice, people listen to me more, more empathetic tone and confidence in what I have to say (less in my head)

17 Likes

Thank you so much my friend! I need have it, of course!!! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

7 Likes

This tag intrigues and fascinates me. I feel it’s a must have specially for those who are shy and introverted like I am. Looking forward to more reviews of this tag

3 Likes

Definitely the voice of the experience adds a lot of value when it comes to showing evidence, I am already caressing this label on Black Friday! Lol Do you plan to buy a label this Friday?

3 Likes

I have never tried any of the tags but I have my eye on abundance and best path. I’m not in the best financial shape right now and my options are very limited. Hopefully these tags will get me there

I didn’t know Sapien does black friday sales, I may yet to squeeze it in my budget fingers crossed… :grinning:

4 Likes

My brother seems excellent to me and from now on I congratulate you for betting on the Senpai labels, they will be a great investment, dear friend, and yes in fact he mentioned that he would have offers on Black Friday! What else do you have in your sights as if it were already yours?

3 Likes

Ah the Charisma and Glamour field and Soul core restoration…! Haha thanks for the positivity brother, I appreciate it. I read Neville Goddard from time to time and it’s important to feel that you already have what you want.

I think I could squeeze these in, and then little by little for the more expensive tags and audios. How about you?

2 Likes

Congratulations brother!!! it’s just a matter of faith and some time! I wish you get it very soon !!! I want the voice of charisma, eternity, Socializer, Matchmaker (I asked for it and teespring lost it in the shipment) APE and finally to read the minds of my clients lol and IPF drum roll !!!

5 Likes

Right on! Those are some potent fields. Can’t wait to read your reviews for these items. Best of luck brother and wear these fields in good health

4 Likes

I have this tag too, but I haven’t the chance to wear it yet…Lol. I can’t wait until I get my chance to wear it. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I will tag you in a review my brother, thank you very much and I am here to serve you!

5 Likes

Well there my brother !!! please help us with a high impact review !!! A hug to the USA !!!

6 Likes