New item: The Voice of Charisma

*Description: We know the power and effects our words can have on the world around us. Our voice and the way we speak helps define the interactions we have in the world around us. Our emotional states also affects the way we speak, like when angry, we get louder and harsher in tone. (This response is usually to try to dominate a situation, you can expect during an argument each person trying to shout progressive louder to out do the other) What this does when worn is infuse the words you speak with unconditional love and positive energy, which in turn can create a very positive environment around you. No doubt this can be a very welcome effect on the world around you, people may pay attention to you more, choose to interact in a kinder more loving way, In fact a lot may linger on your every word. This can be an incredible thing for those who work with animals, sing or even speak publicly. The one draw back is that it may be harder to lies or in a negative manner with it.

How lovely. :heart:

36 Likes

Is it 50 dollars or 200 dollars?

2 Likes

$230 to be exact. I had to do a doubletake too. LOL

3 Likes

230$ ?? Why does this stuff get more and more expensive? :smiley:

3 Likes

He said how expensive it is, depends on how hard it was to make…

4 Likes

No I meant this very item. Apparently it started out at 50$ ,as you can see in the description. Then it went two hundred and now its 230…

No teespring lists it at their base price then you have to edit and add it to your store.
(and nobody is under any obligation to buy, there are quite a few things I use as a factor to the price )

26 Likes

Okay thanks:) wasn’t trying to discredit, just amused at how the price kept changing .

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer, what are all the tags you’ve got bro? Man, bro, they are like baseball cards man…

3 Likes

Lol I have 14 tags at the moment!

12 Likes

Which one’s bro? And which is your favorite?

2 Likes
  1. Shielding
  2. Eternity Redux
  3. Enhanced A.P.E
  4. Draw Abundance & Prosperity
  5. Intercession 2.0
  6. Reach for the Stars
  7. Advanced Healing
  8. Matchmaker Enhanced
  9. Cognitive & Memory Enhancement
  10. Lion’s Confidence & Courage
  11. Increased Psychic Functioning
  12. Socializer

I would say Eternity!

23 Likes

Hey, you said 14! You are missing one. And I just got my hammer in the mail. I feel great so far, and I don’t feel aggravated. I feel pretty great bro. You wear them all at the same time? Also, what are you doing with Matchmaker? You’ve got a girl for god’s sake! :smile:

9 Likes

Actually 2! Lol I gotta see what those two are! Matchmaker seems to work well for professional contacts and in meetings as well. I prefer that to the Socializer actually. I wear 7 in the day and 7 in the evening. I think I can manage two more, lol but don’t want to stretch my energy body too much. I did try wearing them all for a weak, initially tired me out, but did not seem to hurt too much. But carrying 14 at a time was too much.

14 Likes

Lol…I am not the kind of Asian that’s good at math… :sweat_smile: Thanks bro! Nice! :smile:

6 Likes

LoL ±±==-+==+++=+_ I L ove u

4 Likes

I guess you travelled to the future and already got the Voice of Charisma dog tag
:thinking: :heart:

4 Likes

Thx I love you more with love I didn’t mean to offend I’m srry

my nig -/-/-/—/-//——

2 Likes

Hey guys does anyone know if this tag would work through videos? I livestream smash bros online and plan on doing different videos on holistic health and other topics but I wanted to see if it works similar to the glory tag. Or does it only work if someone hears your voice in public ? Please I really want to make sure it works through the interwebs before I purchase. @SammyG

7 Likes

It would work through live stream. So as long as your voice is heard lol

25 Likes