New item: The Voice of Charisma

What about a recorded voice?

2 Likes

Itā€™s been 9 days. There is a chance that someone out there has been able to experience using this new tag for a day or two. I know itā€™s early, but does anyone want to relate their experiences with Voice of Charisma?

4 Likes

I believe it works too

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting mines on Monday, Iā€™ll keep you guys updated!(=

8 Likes

@Meeko mines coming Monday as well. Iā€™m excited!

4 Likes

@Meeko and @pranic_climber and perhaps someone else, have you gotten your Voice of Charisma Tags yet?
And what are your experiences with it? Iā€™m interested in it mostly to use for positive self talk but also to use when with friends and family. Have you noticed if it works only when speaking out loud or does it also affect your inner voice when thinking?

4 Likes

I got mine a week ago. So far what Iā€™ve noticed is that it allows me to greatly enjoy the sound of my own voice, and as a result I have found myself being more openly expressive and even spontaneous. For example, I found myself spontaneously singing along to music in the car which I rarely if ever do.

In social situations I feel more comfortable speaking up and expressing myself, I think due to the fact that I am enjoying my own voice more. While I wouldnā€™t call myself an introvert, I am typically the person who was the listener in most conversations and only chimed in here or there. Now with this, I noticed myself leading the conversations more rather than just being a part of them.

While I havenā€™t noticed any distinguishable changes in terms of how my voice physically sounds, so far I am just more accepting of my own voice and realized the judgments I have previously placed on myself that have held me back from fully expressing myself.

One important note: I combine this with Lions Courage, which likely contributed to these effects. That being said, I find this to be a wonderful combination for anyone who is looking to express themselves more freely, authentically, and openly!

Canā€™t wait to see how the effects transform as this field grows over time. Much love to everyone in this community and please let me know if you have any specific questions for me.

30 Likes

Hi @Meeko, @pranic_climber and @IceMan (and hi everyone, since Iā€™m new here :wave:)

Itā€™s been 2 months, can you tell us how itā€™s been going with your Voice of Charisma tags ?

10 Likes

Hi @Saan, welcome to the forum! :wave:

7 Likes

Hi @Saan welcome! Itā€™s still going great although the effects are much more subtle than before (which seems to happen with all my tags - I guess like any change in life you get used to it after a while lol). Much of what I wrote back in August still holds true. I will say I have a much stronger desire to speak out than before the tag. And Iā€™ve also noticed more effectiveness in people listening and responding to me. Like my voice is powerful in getting peoples attention but also not so intimidating and balanced with loving energy and that it creates positive responses in interactions. I work a sales job so this has been very effective when dealing with clients. My singing voice seems to have improved as well - although this is just a personal assessment as I am still gathering the courage to sing in front of others lol.

Another surprising but welcomed side effect seems to be a resistance to lying. In the description it says it makes it harder to tell lies or something like that. It seems to make me much more mindful of the truth behind the words I say so I tend to speak words that I know to be true. This effect may not be for everyone but I find it to be a positive thing.

Let me know if you got any other questions!

18 Likes

Hello dear friend, @IceMan I wanted to consult you regarding the effects you have had in the world of sales, you see I am seriously thinking about acquiring this article of the voice of charisma, since I am dedicated to interpersonal relationships and sales, how does this work for you label on sales? Please would you be kind enough to share examples of how the label helped you in sales compared to not having the label, thank you very much !!!

12 Likes

I got mine a few days ago. Notice deeper voice, more of an ability to express my truth, more assertive, definitely notice people listening more when I speak. I even notice an increase in confidence and charisma. It does exactly as it says.

25 Likes

Works great in a sales environment. 10/10 would recommend

9 Likes

Sorry if this is annoying, but how did it improve my dear friend? Please do you have any examples or experiences? Thanks a lot!!!

6 Likes

Regarding sales of course! xD

[image]

5 Likes

More authoritative voice, people listen to me more, more empathetic tone and confidence in what I have to say (less in my head)

17 Likes

Thank you so much my friend! I need have it, of course!!! :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

7 Likes

This tag intrigues and fascinates me. I feel itā€™s a must have specially for those who are shy and introverted like I am. Looking forward to more reviews of this tag

3 Likes

Definitely the voice of the experience adds a lot of value when it comes to showing evidence, I am already caressing this label on Black Friday! Lol Do you plan to buy a label this Friday?

3 Likes

I have never tried any of the tags but I have my eye on abundance and best path. Iā€™m not in the best financial shape right now and my options are very limited. Hopefully these tags will get me there

I didnā€™t know Sapien does black friday sales, I may yet to squeeze it in my budget fingers crossedā€¦ :grinning:

4 Likes