New item: The Voice of Charisma

My brother seems excellent to me and from now on I congratulate you for betting on the Senpai labels, they will be a great investment, dear friend, and yes in fact he mentioned that he would have offers on Black Friday! What else do you have in your sights as if it were already yours?

3 Likes

Ah the Charisma and Glamour field and Soul core restorationā€¦! Haha thanks for the positivity brother, I appreciate it. I read Neville Goddard from time to time and itā€™s important to feel that you already have what you want.

I think I could squeeze these in, and then little by little for the more expensive tags and audios. How about you?

2 Likes

Congratulations brother!!! itā€™s just a matter of faith and some time! I wish you get it very soon !!! I want the voice of charisma, eternity, Socializer, Matchmaker (I asked for it and teespring lost it in the shipment) APE and finally to read the minds of my clients lol and IPF drum roll !!!

5 Likes

Right on! Those are some potent fields. Canā€™t wait to read your reviews for these items. Best of luck brother and wear these fields in good health

4 Likes

I have this tag too, but I havenā€™t the chance to wear it yetā€¦Lol. I canā€™t wait until I get my chance to wear it. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I will tag you in a review my brother, thank you very much and I am here to serve you!

5 Likes

Well there my brother !!! please help us with a high impact review !!! A hug to the USA !!!

6 Likes

Will do bro! :smiley: Thanks for the positive energy bro!

6 Likes

I understand dear friend, well I just try to do my best and contribute in a positive way for everything that is provided here in this forum, I just want to be up to speed.

Hey brother yes! hehe we were derailing the imao thread, I tell you that for me the effects of the lion label and sub conscious limits are very subtle at the energy level but if I can feel the difference in my way of believing, I judge the mirror less! or good to my xD Iā€™m also calmer than before, hehe, although Iā€™m honest, DSL led me to face myself and that was extraordinary. Glory is very very strong lol I am very interested in the voice of charisma because it dedicates me to interpersonal relationships and sales, that is the reason why I love the voice of charisma lol. Hey friend I can wait, I waited for Sapiens many years of my life, of course I can wait a few months for your extraordinary experience !!!

9 Likes

Lol glad someone else is also a walking Christmas Tree full of tags, like me! Haha

18 Likes

Ugh I thought about you and your tags a lot recentlyā€¦
I got 3 in my first order, just got them last week. Wearing all 3 now overwhelms me completely in a few hours, I canā€™t imagine wearing 7 :joy::joy:
Though I think Iā€™m pretty much adjusted now to SLR which Iā€™ve been wearing the most, so who knows how Iā€™ll feel in a week.

9 Likes

Hey my friend!

I congratulate you, your energy body is super powerful !!! You have many labels I congratulate you, I definitely firmly believe that you are surrounded by people who love you very much! that makes me very happy brother! We are all on this earth in one way or another to be at the service of our fellow men, in that way we feel full, we feel complete. My brother! of course you can tell me about your results when you can! I appreciate you my friend! A big hug to the USA !!!

7 Likes

hahahaha please give us a few tips to help us manage energy my brother !!! My respect for you!!! :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

With the energy course, Star Exercise Meditation, regular meditation, you should be able to manage more tags at once.

12 Likes

You donā€™t want to know how many I wear in the day and how many at night :blush:

Last week, I kept the ā€œNightā€ tag-bag close to me, but kept the ā€œDayā€ tag-bag on my bedside table (by mistake) and could not sleep even for a minute. When I finally woke up tired and groggy, I realized I had ALL tags near me. Had to re-charge myself for a few hours to get back to shape.

Also, the ES servitor seems to do a great job providing me enough energy/balance there. I added one related statement to OMā€™s Servitor script and that also seems to help handle multiple tags better!

11 Likes

Hey there my friend!

I thank you very much my bro, and I feel very blessed. It seems since I had started to meditate in prison over a year ago, blessings flow freely and naturally, and I am extremely grateful to the universe/God. I agree with you, and feel we should always strive to help people who are disabled, less fortunate, or ā€˜differentā€™ than us.(still working on ā€˜helping the ones that wrong usā€™ part. But I am getting there :grin:) And of course, animals too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Anyways, even since I had started wearing tags(started off with 3 in June I think, canā€™t remember) I never gotten worn out or tired. My energy system was already strong(there were 3 people who were are really energy sensitive, who can verify this) and I think it mainly had to do with meditation. But also, I have to thank my dragon for maximizing my threshold for energy capacity as well, when I made him many months ago, I think in July. That command literally worked overnight, as I felt the results almost instantly I am sure, but didnā€™t realize the strong buzz was gone until the next day. I also had some more commands that I gave to my dragon repetitively for months and months as well. Been smooth sailing ever since. :sunglasses: Thanks for all the love bro. :hugs:

12 Likes

Definitely my brother, the servers are very helpful.
Always with pleasure my brother!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks for your kind recommendation @Maoshan_Wanderer , I will find a way to obtain it, a big hug!

6 Likes

Anytime my brother! :smiley:

4 Likes

Does this affect our ā€œvoiceā€ in written communication as well? E-mails, reports, text messages, journals, articles, essays, fiction, etc.

9 Likes