Share your results!

So today, one of my family members were having a hard time at work because it was so busy and at the end of the month. She was feeling like shit and extremely tired. She’s really religious, so she told me to “Please pray to God so that she can have enough energy to work.” So I told my dragon to go get the energy from the Earth ley lines, go to where she works, and engorge her with the energy for the next hour while also bringing up her mood. She then texted me not too long after, telling me thanks for praying for her to have enough energy , and it worked. She also added, “God’s always with us.” Lol. (Along with this icon ‘:smile:’) Hahaha, man, I love my dragon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Hello everyone!

I am so glad to come in here to share with you an amazing result that I had and that got me extremely happy and grateful. So, @This_Boy_Here have told me some days ago about a stomach ache that he have been having related possibly with some issues/incompatibility with milk. I decided to use the “heal those around you” áudio on Dreamseeds channel to send some healing as I care for him very much. I used the audio pared with the old stomach audio on SapienMedicine (now I’ll be using the new one) and the intestinal new one, plus the liver and pancreas audios too to have an wholesome aproach to his stomach issue. I’ve been doing this healing daily for about more than a week now… two days ago I told him about it. (Note that I didn’t told before, during the process) And when I mentioned this he told me he had been gradually feeling better and better this past few days…! How amazing is that guys!? :D So he told me he even had thought his mind was playing tricks on him, because the usual aches and discomfort were vanishing. He still have it though, just lighter. I am still doing this sessions so the healing is still in process…

So amazed by this. Thanks @Captain_Nemo and team for this true healing gift at our disposal. The world sure is now a better place. :)

Take care you all.

25 Likes

Wutt! Congratulations good for you! What was your stack

Update on a custom IPF dream made for me a few years ago, my precious is back with me for a while now. (It was in another country).

Without going into detail (you wont believe it anyway), this is the field that will turn a mortal into a god.

I am confused with all the weak reviews honestly, maybe it will discourage future gods, but do not be mistaken, this is the one.

My #1 benefit (nowhere near the strongest) ;

I see things the way they are now. No more illusions, being tricked by both people and entities. Its as if I see trough people, I know who they are and what theyre all about. Same thing with entities (fk you aliens, try again)

Some painful realizations too, I apparently have been overrating people, im more compassionate too because I see their pains.

Spiritual rages slightly increased but more controllabe aswell (thanks vibration of transcendence, if you wanna meet the real “god”, play this;)

And obviously alot of psychic phenomena, but not gonna go into detail.

One thing tho, love gravitational seems to attract negative entities, its like you trigger them lol, played it yesterday a few times and at night an entity dropped something steadily attached to the wall.
(A shelf with crosses and a bible, family is christian)

Overall im really impressed, and this is nothing yet.

19 Likes

In my experience Stem Cells to Face… doesnt make u lose face fat, in fact it can fill out your face a bit, if u need it to ( like I did around my cheekbones.) Now Facial Symmetry did cause me to lose cheek fat and thinned out my face, so now I only play it 1X twice a week because it does do facial muscle toning rather well.

12 Likes

Yes. From a reply by SammyG in the New item: The Voice of Charisma thread:

5 Likes

Thanks.
So it works for both livestreams and uploaded videos both, right?

1 Like

Yes. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I had a lot of acne scars and acne so I only used advanced healing for my skin and it cleared up 80% of my skin in like three weeks, and nothing else was working. So yeah it’s a great audio, it also healed my wrist pain and knee pain I got from lifting.

21 Likes

Vibration Of Creation and Vibration Of Divine Love;

VOC:
I closed my eyes and listened to it once. After listening I felt that I had everything right now.
Like I am happy already. This state probably comes when you realize you are already whole.
And I also started laughing for no reason.

VODL:
Not sure about it. Just felt good after listening

9 Likes

Thank you friend. It was a lot of hard work and low carb intermittent fasting as well.

I want to say also that within just a handful of days the new sarm fields have taken it all to a new level - looking more jacked, more muscle, epic pumped feeling all day, less fat, more veins etc…

Initially though, I used the fat burning fields while training, enhanced muscle growth, recovery, testosterone, hgh. Pretty simple really. Oh, also alien intercession, ask them for whatever you’re called to, they’re pretty generous.

The key is though, consistency and for me… some sacrifice. Instead of listening to my music… and I LOVE music, I was/am listening to fields. There has been plenty of times that I have thought to myself “this is a waste of time, dude you’re just listening to a freaking bleeping sound when you could be jammin”, but I stuck with them. I think it just comes down to what you value :slight_smile: day in day out. that’s the key and where the magic is :sparkles:

17 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing! I think you hit it on the head about consistency. Just need to stick with it.

For losing weight/ working out? This was not what I expected to read. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@anon26869922 I mean this in a loving and appreciative way, you just made me realize how subjective beauty is!

I myself have been using double chin remover, facial symmetry, and facial toning to get a slimmer face with a more defined jawline. Yet, I just realized I find your initial round face very attractive, (the later ones are super pretty too), so how come I don’t like the roundness when it’s my own face? This is the moment of a giant epiphany for me and I decide to mix in more soul audios to my stack. Thanks

I’m still going to follow the physical change goals too, and I hope to get as good results, but it just dropped to a secondary goal for me. :scream:

15 Likes

That face when your selfies accidentally cause someone to enter enlightenment.

:rofl:

13 Likes

Hahaha my exact same thought :joy:

1 Like

i used to like my face, i added facial symmetry because my right side of the face got a little lower than the left after a surgery on other part of my body, it seems like it damaged a nerve or something 💁, it wasnt really noticeable but it was for me lol not because of the roundness but it was when looking through old pics that i noticed the big difference with the jaw line and the bone structure which i also love.

Dont feel any type of way because you desire this or that change physically, as long as your soul keeps evolving you are good. And most important do the changes because of you not because you need approval from others :heart:

10 Likes

I think I got that rubbed on me from an ex like 8 years ago. She didn’t like double chins, and I thought it was fine. Eventually, years later, I got a double chin and I didn’t like mine although other people say my jawline looks fine, I didn’t believe it. Definitely, a hidden self-love issue although I seem to love myself so much. Maybe a little too much at times :sweat_smile:

Exactly this;

it wasnt really noticeable but it was for me

Thanks for the thoughts :pray:

6 Likes

For people who dont know which hormones/collagen/whatever to use. (Like me)

Anti-aging.

I probably said this again but seriously, this is such an underrated gem.

Physically stronger, more energy, skin and face looks better.

17 Likes

You’re only 24 though aren’t you? Why do you need anti-aging?

25 actually.

Never dieted in my life, smoke cigs for a long time, used to drink alot of homemade alcohol (think 60%+ lol), etc.

Although I dont drink alcohol anymore, theres a big difference.

16 year old me vs 25 me is a big difference man, cell-wise.

6 Likes