Share your results!

Use the life of Magical Abundance, day and night and I get so many more little things during the day like food, and some other random stuff. Nothing too major but I love it

2 Likes

Confidence mandala;

I’m really impressed by the fear reduction.

Was going trough some “withdrawals/ego being a bitch”, and you know how in those periods everyone looks like some archdemon thats out there to kill you?

Slapped on the confidence one and the fearlessness nullifies the “withdrawal” symptoms.

The confidence aspect is pretty dope tho, like I wanna do something, start second guessing it, and before I know it I already did it lol.

Like it almost “takes over” at times.

A simple free mandala but ridiculously powerful.

Definitely recommend for people doing some ego taming or for shy people in general.

27 Likes

Writing here, since this includes several fields.

With the start of the new academic (?!) year, I’m also back to some part-time “teaching” (lol) activities to future psychos… sorry, therapists. An additional job.

Currently working with a quite difficult/conflictual group, which is ready to explode at any moment. Even more now, since we have to wear protective masks in the room, barely managing to breathe :@

So yesterday and today, I looped
Anti-Covid
Atmospheric Vibration Riser
Powerful Positive Vibes
Radiate Positivity

at lowest volume during the sessions.

Unsurprising result: :chocolate_bar: :cupcake: :honey_pot:, 82.6% so far. Drama level significantly dropped.

Thanks to the forum members who have inspired me to do so. I was already using those fields, but not in that kind of context.

14 Likes

plus love gravitation :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I use that one for my Far West neighborhood :)) but will add it to my classroom stack too, thanks Owlito!

5 Likes

I’m so happy for you! I really hope that field works for bamboo spine/slip disc so I can give to my dad

1 Like

thank you for this whole post @Bronyraur i usually loop the silent covid audio, but i’m going to do a specific work stack because i spend my time and energy at work i might as well make the best of it!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Can you tell more about how the speed of results were before the point of no return stack & how did they improve & what all other things you noticed

1 Like

Hey have you uploaded your result pics?

Would something small like my eating that I wear everyday be enough?

If you mean earing then yeah it should be fine. As long as it’s metal. The size is not an issue

1 Like

silent covid audio works! :mask: had a test and i’m healthy and not a carrier! i still follow what everyone is doing, but my peace of mind is the best thing to come with this.

7 Likes

Oh sorry my bad, autocorrect, yea I mean an earing I wear everyday

Im half tempted to post my 4 month before and after pic here…

10 Likes

Do it😃!

Just do it.

Fuck it, why not. Let me preface by saying my motivation here is to to maybe give a little juice to your efforts and show the effectiveness of the fields. I stand by them with my heart, it’s been my edge for sure. This is a 4 month period… the final two using steroids lol I mean sapien

![image|231x500]

38 Likes

17 Likes

Damn bro! Great transformation!

You know you have to post the obligatory “Here was my stack and workout that resulted in this”… :wink:

13 Likes

Whoa… that’s amazing!! :raised_hands: 4 months only?? This definitely helps me to stick with my stacks. I haven’t seen much results regarding body work but this is inspiring!

What were your fields and your listening regimen? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes