New Perspectives

Eventually, I plan to purchase every field, as these are some of the greatest treasures one can have, but of course, that will take time and I need to prioritize for the time being :sweat_smile: Thought this one would be for a later time, but after reading the reviews, I think it’s the answer to some of my pressing issues.

Awesome reviews guys! :pray: :sparkling_heart: You definitely helped me realize that this is not a field I should be putting off for later.

I don’t want to upset anyone who didn’t get it but I have to mention that the Ace of Cups has already done a huge deal of positive change in my life for the interpersonal aspect and for experiencing and noticing more love in the macro and micro, so I feel like I’ve already seen great improvement here. Nevertheless, LunaMoon’s testimonial makes me curious how this field will complement these changes even more.

And I guess in general, there are so many fields that have seriously helped me so much with aspects of all these already in the relatively short time that I have been using them (isolated reviews seem to be more and more difficult to give actually since I keep combining and switching them as it feels needed). If I think back to few months ago and compare it to today, the change is huge. But I feel this field will be a great addition. Especially to help with some of the lasting effects of the burnout.

And… it’s a smart field also? :sob: :sparkles:

I wonder what happens if I combine this with BoL… I’ll find out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

28 Likes

Yes.
Let’s make it easy on people.

This is MUST HAVE field for everyone

There’s a reason I keep recommending it every time I can.
That’s the reason DW bumped it.

GET IT.
PLAY IT.
Watch your internal life transform and then your external life too.
And recommend it to anyone who posts “I’m having problems with X”
Doesn’t matter with X is… tell them to get this field.

56 Likes

I surely recommend such an adventure. (As always, go slow and gently, but follow your instincts to go and play. :wink: )

9 Likes

Purchased :white_check_mark: Let the adventure begin! :smiley:

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for bumping this thread and of course so much for researching and making this field :pray: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

Thank you @_OM for the final confirmation. I guess I’m riding the wave here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you @WellBeing for the encouragement! I’ll be sure to do that. Will report back :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

21 Likes

And that’s why I like and use the following combo that you proposed a while ago:

Shamanic Medicine Blend
New Perspectives
Personal Supporter

I “talk” with the first one, asking me to point out any possibly ignored, “mild”, buried, etc. traumas and additional issues.

Then the second one shakes up the perspective for sure with a load of positivity and constructive approach.

However, sometimes it can feel too drastic or weird lol. Because we have years of conditioning behind us. One simple cliché example: “she hasn’t shed even one single teardrop at the funeral nor drifted into a mourning process. Bad girl boooo! :tomato::tomato::tomato:”… and others similar scenarios.

So much so that you end up questioning yourself. And not necessarily when there’s some external stereotyped feedback about how you are supposed to feel and act. No. It also comes from within, you ask to yourself “wait… have I become too careless, insensitive, or pollyannistic? I feel high right now… What if I fall down again right after? ”

So adding Personal Supporter at the end of the combo is like getting some psychological grounding. You leave the process without any low or high. Might not be mandatory for everyone nor constantly needed of course. But it works very well for me, so thank you :)

30 Likes

I think you already know this but “Emotional mastering protocol” can help you with that if you already own it. From the description :point_down:t2:

8 Likes

Great recommendation, thank you :) That one was actually my top priority in the “must get fields” list when it was released but then, I postponed it because of some personal experiments/different kind of work on it, etc. I don’t want to put all the load on Dreamweaver’s shoulders :p That aside, I’m a former mental health worker so at least in my professional context, I was managing to control my emotions with some techniques (I had to. You can’t get mad at a client even when they are busy insulting you or throwing stuff on you).

But when it comes to my personal context… ohhhh… :grimacing: I still have to master my emotional turmoils for sure. I just can’t hide them, mostly: if I’m angry, I show it. If I’m sad, I show it. Same for being happy, excited, etc. Very bad actress. One positive outcome though: I guess my absolute inability to hide my feelings has saved me from many physical health problems/somatization so far. Because nothing pushed inside. That’s my consolation :joy:

26 Likes

KEEP YOUR FACE ALWAYS TOWARD THE SUNSHINE ANND SHADOWS WILL FALL BEHIND YOU

:heartbeat: :fire:

15 Likes

Didn’t know we could use this before sleep , nice , I can wake up happy to go to school now if that’s humanly possible

25 Likes

Is the brief airplane sound in this audio supposed to symbolize our perspectives reaching new heights?

11 Likes

Are you sure it is not Captain’s favorite sound - insect/fly? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

I wonder if thats the sound of light breaking the dimensions :worried: :star_struck:

11 Likes

it could be but to me it sounded just like an airplane :airplane:

7 Likes

Ready, set ,go!!! Nabucodonor Ship!

10 Likes

If you take the symbolism of the fly, and google it - the information is contradictory.
But with the Captain (for me personally) this sound in the last fields is very organic…
Agree - it’s not obtrusive…

I see it as an added emphasis that symbolizes persistence and perseverance in the extreme. It’s an incentive to break through walls on the way to the desired goal (in a good way)

8 Likes

Latest addition to my night stack :brain::sparkles:

I’ve been having some weirdish head stuff going on recently - fog, tightness, some dizziness and falling into/re experiencing old mental patterns and ways of being.

Hoping that this will be the antidote :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

Hes introduced now the beeeeees hahaha

In the smart cord cutter

I was like all immersed in the sensations from the audio when i heard that and i was like wait is that a bee?

Cracked me up. Lost total concentration :laughing:

12 Likes

I’ve found that this pairs well with the butter pill. Both affect the head from different angles, this one a more neuroscience approach and the other an energetic approach. It makes my head tingle and vibrate in a good way

14 Likes

bumperino :pinching_hand:

29 Likes

Indeed a very interesting field, my neurons have been super happy lately.

9 Likes