New Perspectives

This field isn’t really intended for that I reckon
But since fear can be a build up from past experiences collected, and
since this works to reverse what’s taken hold of you thereby your current outlook on life,
And since I believe this field can help one tap into more relaxed state of self,
then in that case: Indirectly, sure

I believe
When you are in a new perspective everything will becomes a whole new world to you
It’s like tapping into that childlike wonder state you used to hold growing up,
Which is really something

8 Likes

Thanks a lot! That makes sense :D

2 Likes

@SammyG Is this audio in the NPOR audio?

Am thinking of getting it but just want to make sure.

In a sense yes but its implementation does not compare to this audio on its own. This audio by itself is quite powerful and stands as one of our best

19 Likes

What does NPOR stand for?

1 Like

Point of No Return.

Referencing this audio: Point of No Return

4 Likes

NPOR what is that? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@repperfreak
I think they meant PONR (Point of No Return)

5 Likes

Lol I know, just kidding.

4 Likes

This helped my social anxiety, I used this audio in conjunction with PONR.

PONR everyday for 3 weeks
New Perspectives on and off for only 1-2 weeks

And I noticed I gradually started to become less and less anxious around people and I would sometimes forget I’m supposed to be feeling anxious😂, but I stilled had anxiety to an extent.

But this morning I used both of the fields again, and I went to school, and instead of burying my head into my phone too hide from people. I looked around and I noticed behaviors similar to mines, and I realized that we are all the same, everybody is awkward/anxious/weird to an extent some more then others, and I let out a big sigh and I felt relaxed, this relaxation stayed with me the entire day, even around strangers and large groups of people. I’m so used to having my heart race all the time at school, this feels good…… I feel good🙂 thanks sapien.

23 Likes

Good for you! And smart realization on your part!

7 Likes

This field is god sent for anxiety, haven’t felt so peaceful in such a long time, no thoughts racing, no nothing

18 Likes

That’s right. It’s a badass with thousands of benefits

2 Likes

I’m happy for you, you’ve been looking for something for that for a long time it seems

6 Likes

Forever :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, grateful for this, I can finally focus on my life now, as a 20 year old male these are my prime days.

5 Likes

I think I haven’t noticed anything from this field because of not being able to loop it. Mostly when I get a feel for a field, I loop it but with this one you can’t. I’ve listened every day for around half a year and haven’t noticed much except for some tingles on top of my head.

7 Likes

Have u tried putting the KQ in front that might help.

2 Likes

Doesn’t it make sense that the “anything” you’d be looking for from this field would be more gradual and subtle than what you’ve been used to looking for from your other fields?

It’s not the best analogy but it’s like the story of the frog in a pot of water where the temperature of the pot is very slowly increased over time. Eventually, the water does come to the boil, but the frog doesn’t notice anything along the way to being cooked.

What issues or conditions were you trying to solve with this field? How were they before and how are they now?

2 Likes

I was mainly looking for something that would be akin to the results people have shared in the thread. I bought conceptual realizations to better understand the fields but I guess I just need to keep adjusting the focus :telescope:

2 Likes

That doesn’t really answer my question (and that’s fine).

But some of those “people” might have had way more serious issues than yours or might have had way more discomfort from their issues than you had or might have been so diligent about following the listening guidelines for this fields. Those are just a few of the reasons why the experiences of those “people” really aren’t applicable to your own experience. That’s why my questions focused on your experience.

2 Likes