A Minor Blueprint of Power

I guess, but there is more to it, it’s a different kind of power.
No doubt this could be useful for anyone in general, but in my opinion this is an especially good field if you do some kind of “work”, spiritually or energetically.
Like my great experiences in healing I wrote about above :blush:

(As a side note, people also react to it. It’s a silent and robust kind of power, not something explosive that needs to confront etc. So there are also benefits on that front)

23 Likes

That sounds very good!!! I guessed the physical because of what other wonderful members have written about it, saying that it gave them also a boost concerning energy / vitality when they normally would be tired due to different activities.

3 Likes

I’ve re-read the description, there is more to this field than “just” the power cellular changes are also mentioned :sweat_smile:

I feel at this point more the power part, maybe because I’m “pre-disposed” to it in a way, it’s a very robust type of energy (that’s how I perceive it). I lack the vocabulary to describe it well, the field’s description says it best:

Even the picture is dark/black and blue.
I resonate with this much much more than with anything “airy” or changeable.

Yes physical as well, the Captain also confirmed it above.
I just meant there is more to it ;)

12 Likes

After this line, I read the difference as :stuck_out_tongue:

The blueprint of power has power
The blueprint of life has life
The blueprint of power (major) has major power :joy::joy::rofl: lol :rofl:

18 Likes

Yes exactly you get it :+1:
Lol

12 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good :heart:

Finally, I got it as well considering my lack of understanding the power lol :slight_smile:
I think @MonkeyOwl described it very good!!! All in all, we just have to try it out, to fully grasp it.

11 Likes

Would I need soul restoration / Core before this audio?

3 Likes

No

4 Likes

Wasn’t able to get major blueprint of power, so just repeating this in hope I’d get a fraction of it.

10 Likes

I know this isn’t as powerful as the major version but would this replace the soul restoration series? I was planning on buying SR series tonight but I see people saying this does SR’s job and more

1 Like

I have all 3 Soul Restorations and play them X1 each, once a week for maintenance.

A Minor Blueprint of Power, which I also own (hoping that it has a bit of “A Major…” in it.) doesnt feel to me like any of the Soul Restoration fields.

This is IMHO.

16 Likes

lol that duck is fucking superman haha.

3 Likes

@Dreamweaver, may I know who is the flutist of the song? It’s really very impressive. And thank you and flutist. :heart:

2 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes

Here you go

6 Likes

Although it’s not that impressive, but he still flutes much better than I do. :blush::+1:

5 Likes

I hope by listening to this flute (minor BoP), I can be physically strong like those two flautists. :grin:

10 Likes

Sorry, out of topic from the thread. Maybe someone will find the flute video inspiring.

3 Likes