New Release: Abdominal Wall Restoration

The abdominal wall is the diaphragm muscle it self ?

1 Like

bump

3 Likes

I have been trying to listen this since it came out 2/3 times, it didn’t work at all. I have nice Dadbod by the way now. Just for those who need the answer: If I have to maintain strict diet, proper workout then why do I need this. I could do this without it. I have paid abs field too

This fields main purpose is not to get a shredded sixpack lol

5 Likes

Sorry I thought it was for paid abs field thread.

Thats Tony Pearson! Imo he had the best vacuum ever! (not the greatest though)

They also used to call him the Michael Jackson of bodybuilding lol he had some sick hair man

For any one wondering who's the greatest:

Frank Zanes vacuum is more iconic and beautiful so i think his is greater, but perhaps Tony Pearsons was deeper lol (while holding onto more muscle)

4 Likes

No doubt he has got features.
Good to know their names, crazy bodies and techniques, inspiring. When they do vaccum it’s almost touching their backbones.

5 Likes

(Off-topic, but I know, right? It’s like, “Where do their organs go?” :laughing:

Back to fields in 3…2…1…)

3 Likes

A few years ago working with some heavy objects, I felt deep pain in my bladder area and I thought it was hernia, I went to the medic and had an examination and an ultrasound scan just to be sure and the doc said that it wasn’t hernia but that area (I guess abdominal wall as well? I don’t really know anatomy that much :dizzy_face:) was sensible and I could get hernia quite easily (or something along those lines) so I abstained from picking up slightly heavy objects the medic said that anything above 25 kg (above 50 pounds) would be a danger (I used to lift objects above 100 pounds) …
Anyway, since then I had sharp pain everytime I lifted something, even doing pushups …
I took a long break and started doing pushups again, started with 1, then 2 … and after listening to this audio, after this field, I don’t feel the pain (although the pain wasn’t that sharp or that bad nowadays, it was still there from time to time), so pushups, finally we are friends again! :smiley:

Thank you so much, Captain, for this wonderful gift!

1 Like

I prefer the diastasis recti one due to there being no music and hoped to download it to my MP3 player; however, I can’t find it anywhere outside of Youtube. I signed up for Patreon over a month ago and never get a response as to how to obtain this one. Can anyone help me? Thank you for your time.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Whille there is a vast quantity of their fields on Patreon, not everything is on there, for a variety of reasons.

You can put your request in The Requests and Fields. Normally, that thread is primarily focused on ideas for new fields, but that thread tends to be regularly monitored by the SapienMed team. So, a request in that thread is more likely to get their attention.

Our forum friends might suggest that you @ the SapienMed team but they’re super busy these days. So, it’s just more helpful when you use the thread that’s been created for that purpose. I’m sure they’ll appreciate your cooperation.

Did you know that you can turn the volume down, down, down to the lowest level and it’ll still work for you? As long as you can hear it enough to tell whether it’s playing or not, the field is working for you. Maybe that’ll help you in the meantime.

Have fun on here with us!

3 Likes

Hi, DB2022! animated-greeting-card-welcome

1 Like

@GoddessAndGodOfAll
If I’ve never ever been fat in my life-time and already have the Hardcore field, then I don’t need to use this one here, right?
Thank you.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say you need it

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo It’d be great If you can confirm…If this or any other fields help for hiatal hernia?
If not could you create one & diaphragm strengthening related…basically to keep all organs in place(Gumroad or nft or otherwise). Thanks.

2 Likes

I am not him but! I think this field and breath of belly should be of help…

1 Like

Lol…thanks man…I’m currently in belly breathing page…it’s a sign then :four_leaf_clover:

Included both in the playlist along with few other GI ones…

1 Like

Have you found something of such? i used a subliminal that ripped apart my whole midsection and hips, so core splitted in two and my internal organs are suffering from it (aswell as my spine big time!! Had to learn to walk again and a whole lot of SHITT!!) Currently using all the core fields to help it back to place, but not an easy task.

1 Like

This really helps for hiatel hernia and all of that abdominal support. I kept consistently using it for 30 mins daily, 2-3 months till I saw results.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your expirience Lucy <3 Will be using this, feel the difference from the session today.

1 Like