Agartha - Journey to the Inner Earth

“Take a journey with this portal into Agartha. Saturate yourself with the energies of another place with some intercession elements.”

35 Likes

Thanks for the awesome music collaboration and visuals, @El_Capitan_Nemo and @pranic_climber!

16 Likes

@uial glad you liked it! it was really fun to work on this one with Dream.

18 Likes

Same here :pray:t2:

5 Likes

Vocals are straight to the point, along with music off course, and magical visuals, whole new experience.
But vocals dude so sublime hypno magic

7 Likes

Omg. This song is really growing on me. I’m looping it. Every time I listen to it again it sounds better than the last time. Guys(/gals of course) wear the Schumann tag while listening to this if you can, it’s incredible.

That relaxed voice sounds so appropriate. Strong and relaxed. Just like the earth’s 7.83 Hz frequency. So strong it doesn’t need to try too hard.

10 Likes

As if listening to this and wearing the tag wasn’t enough… Now I’m doing those and watching this at the same time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yTqLWPLT74
If I get to be one of the fortunate members of this community that vanishes into a better realm, now you can guess it will probably not mean I ascended. Vibrational Descension anyone? Come on, it’s fun.

10 Likes

From the Alien Intercession thread (although not directly “related”):

That’s really where we have to “dig” more.

10 Likes

I love the pun.

Aliens beneath, aliens above. Maybe you’re an alien. Maybe I am.

I can’t stop listening to this. What is wrong with me? Watch me get sucked into the underworld… where they live for 800 years and disarm all nukes with flying saucers. Ok. I’m in.

6 Likes

You reminded me of Tim Burton’s “Ed Wood” right now :laughing: I can’t help comparing us here to the “same kind” of aliens lol

2 Likes

What do you guys think of the hollow earth theory ?

3 Likes

Play the new Agartha audio and find out! :rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t know but it was fun to think about. I don’t supposed I will get abducted into an advanced civilization if I watch more videos about them. But with this field who can say.

6 Likes

Anyone already travelled down there? How does it look?

4 Likes

Just read sometimes back, that a German Military man and his crew had access to Agartha and had seen a civilization so advanced with airships and stuffs. Antarctica seems to be the entrance of this underworld. You can find them in internet, if you search about Agartha.

But also now a days believing online articles are really hard. maybe @Nabs101 might have some info.

8 Likes

Hmm… Always these germans :thinking:

6 Likes

Well, yea, the high level Nazi’s were big into the occult (thru Maria Orsic) and had made contact with negative aliens who had told them a great many things.(Raiders of the Lost Ark :wink:)

Heck, the war was going overwhelming in the favor because they planned all their attacks around deep astrological readings that favored their outcomes.

It took major interference from benevolent aliens to give them false readings before they started taking major defeats.

17 Likes

18 Likes

I suspected something like that :thinking:

2 Likes

Antarctica has had a secret base underground for hundreds of thousands of years initially created by the benevolent ET races who were in charge of creating life forms on this planet and monitor things. Then later when Reptilians were permitted, they took it over for a while and were the ones to help the Nazis in their wars. But of course when things escalated the atomic bombs were used this was where the benevolent ETs stepped in to stop the destruction of this planet.

The nazis then were guided by the reptilians to go to the Antarctic base to hideout along with the technology / goods they had until the war was settled.

While they were in those bases, yes I believe they had come into contact with a civilization from the inner earth through a portal. But again not sure whom exactly.

13 Likes