The Tree Experience

true. The thing is I dont experience much results tbh. I guess consistency is an issue.

Big issue if you dont.

Most important key for success.

Ok i feel all of this with one listen right away, but i know you are not energy sensitive as you have said here and there.

Dont worry if your body doesnt feel all i said.

Youll still feel grounded, happy very happy and calm.

5 Likes

Hey brother, please read my review on Mind Settings.

Im a woman :rofl: i dont know why majority of members here take us women in the forum as if we were men its so funny

8 Likes

:crazy_face: oops.

1 Like

Here is an interesting read about Root chakra and possibly special points on the Earth for “earth Star chakra (0 Chakra)” similar to Energy points (Possibly Sacred Places album - Album 2) on Earth with pictures to show the points. Agartha was mentioned to address this apparently

1 Like

This might sound strange, but this audio really helps me with teeth and jaw conditions. Specifically if anyone is suffering from the pain after a wisdom teeth extraction, I would give this audio a try.

I had my wisdom teeth extracted and it sucked so for some reason I listened to this.
During my listen I felt my teeth/jaw realigning and it was painful for a few hours, but after that my wisdom teeth pain was basically 90% gone, and I could go back to a somewhat normal diet rather than smoothies and mushed stuff.

Furthermore, this audio may have the potential to heal a variety of jaw/teeth conditions so if your suffering from any of those, this might be a good audio to play.

8 Likes

Any idea or theory of how the teeth/jaw are connected with being a tree?

3 Likes

Honestly I have zero clue, I was really shocked that this audio helped with my wisdom teeth and teeth alignment.

When I mean teeth alignment, I mean that it helped make my teeth straight again when I did not wear my retainer for a long time because of the pain from my wisdom teeth.

6 Likes

Incredible field! Im so grounded and calm

I also have less thoughts similar to ego dissolution

I think im gonna use this instead of automated grounding or schumann now

1 Like

Possibly because of
Sacred ‘geometry’ of nature, fractality, golden ratio, every memory of such. We can learn a lot from trees, nature through the fundamental shapes, structures, in the biological standpoint(s) and possibly beyond

Bring Ancestral Knowledge to the table
What if? Imagine meditating with the oldest tree ever

3 Likes

Because the teeth are trees.

With roots too ;)

And the roots connect to the central nervous system.

Which looks like branches

And roots

“The research focused on cementum, the dental tissue that covers the tooth’s root. It begins to form annual layers—similar to a tree’s “rings”—from the time the tooth surfaces in the mouth”

From Teeth Serve as “Archive of Life,” New Research Finds.

9 Likes

Its a gorgeous portal. I revisit this from time to time and I always seem to end up taking a nap when I play this. Yesterday I played this and it knocked me out. Meditating to this is difficult because it has this effect on me, haha. Woke up an hour later feeling grounded, tolerant and recharged. Great portal to use to get out of your own head, and to be headless for a little while.

7 Likes

I just discovered this and it is wonderful!!!

Is it available for download or anywhere other than online YT?

1 Like
1 Like

Ohh must have missed it, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most welcome :)

1 Like

Oh hermoso

Do You think using this field will make You connect with trees while hugging them even more. ?.

Hugging tree while listening :exploding_head:

Im going to try this soon. I may even give sense of merge with trees and they are connected to each other as well.

4 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

SHERI COOPER5 days ago

I could cry listening to this🩷

profile_pic

Verona GTI18 days ago

I actually have a very deep love for trees​:two_hearts::100:

profile_pic

John Zgrabika month ago

I remember reading Jane Roberts/ The Seth Material teaching that trees experience time much different than homeo sapiens sapiens and they even intrinsically “understand” Relativity. Thanks so much!

profile_pic

Jeron Ragoonanan5 months ago

workks well as a automated grounding agent, zhan zhuang aid, and helps energy exchange

profile_pic

Ty Jordan5 months ago

Walking amongst the redwoods in northern California was the most beautiful, majestic and serene experience I’ve ever had.

profile_pic

Wings6 months ago

Keep coming back to this one :relaxed::heart::pray:t2:

profile_pic

Maria Strobl9 months ago

I started focussing in the gehen light next the tree and some Minutes later there where one light and tree in the left and the same also in the right Part of the picture. Did this tappen to anybody else ???

profile_pic

Treasure2Beholda year ago

All the sounds incorporated into this makes it a magical experience.

profile_pic

Skya year ago

Playing for my friends bird

profile_pic

HOMESOUNDSGOODa year ago

I was feeling like a tree. I listened with earbuds and it sounds like the birds are taking off from my shoulders. We so don’t appreciate the gift of trees like we should. Joyce Kilmer comes to mind…”Poems are made by fools like me, but only God can make a tree.” But Sapien, you let us BE a tree and feel their peace and joy. Thank you. It’s good to feel still and rooted, and to feel that wonderful things come to us. We don’t have to chase an experience. There’s a whole Universe in a tree.

profile_pic

Gita R2 years ago

L​:green_heart:VE this! One of my favorites. Gratitude to You :pray:t2:

profile_pic

seeker2 years ago (edited)

Amaaazingly similar to my own conversations with the sacred trees​:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

profile_pic

Ana Macklis2 years ago

it would be interesting to try this with LSD lol

profile_pic

Tina Bravard2 years ago

Grounded/Grounding
PEACE

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago (edited)

I’ve seen some people say this works better for them than the grounding audio, so it could also be a grounding option:)

profile_pic

The Thank3 years ago

Usually when you feel like the Christmas tree you’re to drunk but this gives a fantastic natural vibe

profile_pic

Saqib Hussain3 years ago

It starts work for me. My back was very very tightened and i was shaking like wind shake the tree.

profile_pic

Elemental Soul3 years ago

This was a wonderful relaxing experience. I felt the wind in my face, and I felt safe, rooted and strong. I did find myself breathing easier, and it did make my pineal pulse when I closed my eyes and meditated for a few minutes.
This is perfect for those of us who live in cold climates and desperately want to be outside.

profile_pic

Ashutosh Pandey3 years ago

it feels like cold breeze is hitting my face

profile_pic

Hubba Bubba3 years ago

watched this and then shortly found myself smoking outside next to a tree

profile_pic

Ashutosh Pandey3 years ago

Can this also extend my lifespan as trees live forever?

profile_pic

Ruslan Novikov3 years ago

Would it work well with doing Zhan Zhuang?

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

Agung3 years ago

I AM GROOT

profile_pic

RosemaryDragonbzf3 years ago

This is beautiful. This tree reminds me of The Angel Oak Tree that I recently visited. Thank you.

profile_pic

Christ Consciousness4 years ago

I found myself pretending to be a tree

profile_pic

Louise Powell4 years ago

Oh sapien you have bought me up to a higher realm I thankyou kindly I thankyou greatly I thankyou most respectfully. The pheasant reminds me of home and this video brings me home.

profile_pic

Shahwar A4 years ago

Wow the oxygen. The deep breathing. Its amazing. Truly. Thank u for this wonderful experience. This is the best way to get grounded. To be.

profile_pic

Brenda Iwobi5 years ago

IT SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!

profile_pic

Little Dove5 years ago

I LOVE THIS💖

profile_pic

Bonnie and Clyde5 years ago

Trees are my favourite , their sounds are lovely

profile_pic

BRANDY BRADFORD5 years ago

I love trees. I think I am going to be a tree hugger when I grow up.

profile_pic

Madame Bovary5 years ago

This grounded me after nervous exhaustion thank you

profile_pic

Kimberly Jefferson5 years ago

Dream Seeds :) This is one of my favorite vids of yours, I listen to it in the afternoon, it is always helps me feel strong and can face any storm the day brings me. It soothes and calms me. Thank you very much for all work. It has really helped in my spiritual growth. Infinite love and gratitude.

profile_pic

Isla Miln5 years ago

After a few minutes in Im feeling firmly rooted to the ground and my back feels much longer and straight as if Im stretching upwards and outwards! Incredible feeling!

profile_pic

Zarzunabas5 years ago

Can i hear this together with the Majestic Pine Forest one, to feel like a tree in the Pine Forest?

profile_pic

ʟɪʟᴀᴄ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ5 years ago

This was actually very pleasant to hear, it was quite an experience indeed. When the leaves began to be pushed from the wind I felt as my whole body gotten a chilling sensation as I lay down on my bed not making major movements.

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman5 years ago

Beautiful as Pelé is to her volcano!:fish_cake::fish_cake::fish_cake::cherry_blossom:thank you((_))

profile_pic

Dal Szkielator5 years ago

I love this😍 Thank You.

1 Like