New Release: Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

Exactly.

Two beautiful treats in two days, thank you so much Captain :pray:

22 Likes

Lol at the description.

2 Likes

Captain has the heart of a truly Hero :heartbeat: :fire:

20 Likes

@Captain_Nemo if you decide to make a shen and chi version of this then please don’t make them free
Cuz this one already suffices
Only people who really appreciates him would know what I mean

16 Likes

Exactly…it’s very frustrating when you care about someone and wanna help them with these tools and they disregard it

16 Likes

Agreed

9 Likes

But I’m wondering if this can be combined with Ojas somehow to make something even better which can be targeted to whole body including blood since sapien is a master of creating op remix it might be possible I guess. But I’ll combine it with Ojas marrowed, and N jing to see how it goes

3 Likes

Just a wonder.
Isn’t Shen connected to the blood, hence this alchemy already including Shen and being an empowered Ojas? (Jing + Shen)

Personally in awe with Captain’s response (and leadership in some ways), he literally “gave the other cheek” :grin:

7 Likes

I combined it with Ojas marrowed, negentropic Jing
I was sleepy just a moment ago and now I feel like such thing is non existent due to high level energy
Feels like I can toss the mount everest into moon in one shot lol
I definitely recommend getting these two also

14 Likes

Shen is believed to reside in the Heart which is in charge of governing the Blood Vessels that need to be nourished by the Blood. When the Heart blood is deficient to fail to nourish the Shen, Shen is disturbed to lead to insomnia

Not directly but indirectly…its mainly in heart area and it’s related to consciousness…jing is directly related to blood cuz you need jing to produce blood…

15 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

This has the unconditional love as well as the blood components to it that N. Jing doesn’t have.

As always, “better” is defined by your intentions. Seeing as this one is graciously free, you can easily add it to your N. Jing and discover if it is “better” for you.

8 Likes

It is confusing because there’s Shen (with a capital “S”) and shen (with a lower case “s”). The capital-S Shen (sometimes called “Cosmic Shen”) is the Spirit, which comes into the body and refracted through the “prism” of the heart into the 5 principal organs. When Shen is refracted through the heart, it becomes lower-case-s shen, the vitality of the blood that you’re thinking of.

I don’t presume to know @Captain_Nemo’s intentions but, from the description, it seems to me that this field uses Jing (“Essence”), among other things, to enhance the blood and its shen. (And this makes sense to me as it’s the marriage of Jing and Shen which creates life to begin with.)

22 Likes

Sadly I read the much complained YouTube comments. Why sadly… because releasing a
complex program and getting those kind of replies, the very first day of advertisement is enough to bring one’s spirit down.

Never fails to amaze me in how @Captain_Nemo responds in an unexpected way… No drama but by giving the other cheek - sounds familiar doesn’t it?

Gratitude as always :blush:
Namaste :pray:

29 Likes

Well Captain is a Master. That’s what a true Master does.

10 Likes

I hope your health will get better :pray:
best wishes

6 Likes

Feels good :+1:

3 Likes

Good job man, following the inspiration of our Captain.

Exactly :pray:

6 Likes

and with beautiful hangdrum too. Gratitude captain :hugs:

8 Likes

This is just amazing. Will def be using in middle of night during my 24hr work shifts with Ojas marrowed :raised_hands:

19 Likes