New Release: Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

Thanks captain nemo for this audio :pray:.

To offer you once again a free version of powerful audio that can provide a boost for healing.

:wink:

16 Likes

This is actually amazing, Iā€™ll be using this daily for sure. Thanks for making it available for free Captain :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Uploaded on patreon

16 Likes

Oh u faster than me man congrats.WELL I AM EXCITED HE UPLOADED IT SO SOON.Doing serious fan service here.

12 Likes

Would it put a strain on the heart in any way?

Thank you Captain for this.

Iā€™m wondering if this can indirectly help in healing heart issues such as high blood pressure

7 Likes

Jing can help with anything directly or indirectly

13 Likes

using the new enhanced blood flow right before this audio seems to speed up the effects of this one.

21 Likes

Was going to say the same thing. Also the acu one :point_up: :sparkles:

11 Likes

itā€™s so well made, Iā€™d pay you for making me a drawing :D

3 Likes

Thanks @Eli :heart:

4 Likes

You made It yourself? Thatā€™s quite dope :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @RisingKundaFest :heart:

4 Likes

Art with meaning, I like it! It looks great and the symbolism behind it is just great! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Do u intend the one in the art is Captain :smiley: ? , the eyes sparkling with sapien med symbol ? Appreciate it overall :clap:

3 Likes

Yess

10 Likes

Next Album release, the art will be a collab with Akira :wink:

7 Likes

I listen 2x in the morning on waking up

3 Likes

I might be wrong but it rly sounds like steel tongue drum is playing in this track :smirk: .Maybe Captain decides to show us wonders of handpan,sometime in the future.

1 Like

ā€œCosas de mujeresā€ (like in the movie Volver. Errā€¦ I mean sort ofā€¦).

Another great one for periods. I was already using Jing (still v1 for me, on purpose. I have an emotional bond with this one, including the music), for obvious reasons. Also Meno-Unpause and Ojas give good results (thereā€™s a great post by LunaMoon in the related thread). Very handy ones, even for those of us who donā€™t have heavy issues.

But this Alchemical wonder transforms the experience in itself. With all due respect to Mother Nature, walking around like a bloody barrel (cheesy pun intended. Excuse my French)ā€¦ can feel off sometimes. And this is where Alchemical Blood makes the difference with the Love aspect integrated in it. Even if one doesnā€™t start dancing the rumba and say ā€œwooohooo, canā€™t wait for the next one!ā€, thereā€™s much more focus on the advantages related to the phenomenon. Iā€™m not talking about a textbook focus like ā€œI should feel grateful for having this power in me. Yes yes, I should. Morally. Come on Me, stop complaining and behave alreadyā€. No, nothing like that. One rather finds oneself in a situation of self-love, ā€naturallyā€. Like ā€œIā€™m lovable under any circumstanceā€.

Meanwhile, the physical discomfort is erased as well. So yes, brings focus on the advantages but on the other hand there is no unnecessary focus on the organs anymore.

17 Likes