New Release: Alchemical Jing Charged Blood

@Xoalegend Your heavy metals will feel loved.

6 Likes

Ahh thats beautiful :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

I had a mosquito in the living room that seemed especially hungry, so i let it have a bit blood, while i was playing this.

Thereā€™s now a very happy jing charged mosquito :mosquito: here

27 Likes

I am in love with all fields of dream. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just heard this and it felt like a nice swirl that felt in the center of my chest and across my abdomen I felt a soft layer of energy as very friendly but fresh, very revitalizing, I feel energized and I feel good (maybe unconditional love) it was something like my front torso felt sleepy but very nice, really thanks Captain :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hahahaha

Thank you i just drank tea from my nose

So a new generation of Mosquitos is born too

Mix the audio with plasma flower see if the mosquito becomes a new node connector of goodness too :laughing:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll program the minds of my plasmafied jing-ified mosquito army.

Lol thereā€™s literally another one while Iā€™m typing

2 Likes

Update:

I have a very similar feeling with the ā€œAdrenal and Renal Healingā€ audio, perhaps because of the jing directed at specific areas that need it, but the feeling of freshness and renewal inside the belly, outside it and around the torso is incredible.
Energetic sensitivity? I donā€™t think so, in fact I think dream audios work so well that anyone who takes the time to listen to them will feel them very well. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

To me it doesnā€™t pass the potency of Ojas but hell yeh itā€™s powerful!

1 Like

Can anyone else confirm this? When they have used this they felt a tightness in the chest area?

And Iā€™m not one to feel fields either. Itā€™s uncomfortable yet liberating that I get to feel this

Can this completely replace the flow of Jing?

Welcome back!

I guess that depends what youā€™re meaning when you talk about ā€œcompletely.ā€ You see, to me, because this field is (from the product description):

I wouldnā€™t say ā€œcompletelyā€ replace the flow of Jing. (Over time, something like New Release - Negentropic Jing might accomplish what youā€™re asking.)

But it will restore Jing to your blood, which (to me) has value than not using this field.

What are you wanting from your field? That might help us to make recommendations to you.

1 Like

Thank you!

@WellBeing im interested in using it to aid the practice of nofap as well as recovery from the prior energy-draining activity. By this point there are multiple jing audios and Iā€™m looking to pick the best one for this case.

Again, it depends what youā€™re meaning when you say the ā€œbest.ā€

You and I may have different criteria for what the ā€œbestā€ means. My criteria for what the ā€œbestā€ means to me would lead me to again suggest New Release - Negentropic Jing.

By best I mean these factors

• Speed at which the jing energy accumulates. Which one recovers the fastest?
  • how comprehensive the product is with regards to covering the jing previously lost from the aforementioned bad practice. Is the AJCB audio missing some aspect of Jing that was being affected by the bad practice?
  • Cost: Iā€™m trying to give sapienā€™s products a shot by trying out free audios once more, so paid ones are currently out of the question though Iā€™d move to them later.

Then you have your answer here. Good for you!

2 Likes

I will try to read all comments on this one, just tried it 2 days ago and I felt good/fresh after it ā€¦
Many thanks, Captain and thank you @Desiree for the the thread!

7 Likes

This field is highly underrated. I always feel so good and relaxed after listening to it. Do you think this would pair well with Ojas or is it redundant?

7 Likes

Well, it wouldnā€™t hurt, also I think/feel (as others said) that (many) fields complement each other, so 2 fields are usually tergeting more (at least thatā€™s how I view it).

2 Likes

Remember this Jing being infused into your blood is also negentropic :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Can someone explain what is this ā€œzero point energyā€?

2 Likes