Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Wow great results! :clap::clap::clap:
Nice shoulders!

11 Likes

Look at those biceps!!! :muscle:t5::muscle:t5::muscle:t5:

8 Likes

:100:

:point_up:

6 Likes

Definitely look ripped

Well done, more to come :facepunch:t3::fire:

10 Likes

Hello everyone!! Just a quick question to y’all, what would be better to build muscle and get shredded, ‘Muscle beyond limit’ or ‘St.Biceps’?
I appreciate every suggestion or recommendation!!! All the best, folks!

3 Likes

Muscle beyond limits!

But a combination of the two… Is other worldly!

14 Likes

Thank you for the reply, bro!!! What results are you getting from both fields? Are you already Hulk Hogan or on your way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, So I did back and biceps today and I flexed and my friend took a picture. Not bad for working out for a month

Been using this for a month as well

32 Likes

Aye! Good stuff @45stars another warrior!

8 Likes

Looking good brother! Rip it up bro. Go past your limits, update us with more good news filled pics :facepunch:t3::tornado::fire:

9 Likes

Yeah but I feel like muscles beyond limits is the more suitable field more, I need to eat more tbh but honestly this field has been helping good enough, gonna stick to it till September hits

8 Likes

I been slacking on this audio. If you use it x 3-5 times, it really starts filling you up. Muscle beyond gets me sleeping DEEEP LOL

12 Likes

same, I fall into a coma after listening to that audio

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Imagine someone read that without reading the whole thread - love it bro :joy::joy:

11 Likes

Everyday 3x this field
"3"x muscles beyond limits
2x zenified

13 Likes

Yo I forgot to tell y’all I went from 90 and 100 in bench press to benching one plate and was doing good amount of reps.

Also this field def has something to do with increasing your mind muscle connection

12 Likes

wrong, 5x this field
5 hours of muscle beyond limits and 10x zenified

13 Likes

caution :warning:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :fire:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: you killing me man.

6 Likes

Josh the rules don’t apply to you, you ought to remember that.

6 Likes