Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The Blessings of Saint Biceps)

Look, just reread the description a few times, do some google research on reliable medical websites and then make a decision based on what your most important goals are. That’s what I did.

3 Likes

Got the audio :muscle: :laughing:

14 Likes

Even the photo :sweat_smile:

Good for you!

5 Likes

There’s probably no beneficial male enhancement with this astonishing field - unfortunately ;) or am I wrong?

Is it a muscle?

2 Likes

Unfortunately no. Your pp is not a muscle. It is made of spongy tissue that fills with blood when you get erect. If you are looking to enhance it i recall there being a male enhancement field already available if you search around in the forums that you can download. Although I can’t offer much results of it working as I did not really use it, I would assume it could be helpful as it targets your male organ.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/two-downloads-on-17180903

I would recommend reading this as well, as it gives some insight on the mindset you need to develop to grow your penis.

I asked this question for this field before as I was wondering if that would be an added bonus. A good side effect I would say, but no.

Although I believe this has helped my face in some ways as it feels more masculine and well developed probably because I spam it after I finish my workout while I am eating. Working the jaw muscles out. Always making gains :rofl:

Cheers bro! I hope this clarifies some things!

8 Likes

Unfortunately… as I said before, my friend :slight_smile:

Thank you, brother!!! All good, I was just making an ironical comment, It’s called sexual organ for a reason and not muscle we all know that - or at least I think the most do. Either way, good to hear about your great progression with this field, so It’s a definite recommendation from your point of view? I already bought 'Muscle beyond limit, ‘Twitch in time’ - which are amazing fields, I wanted to buy this one, and ‘Super Mutant RNA’ as well. What do you think, bro?

2 Likes

Think muscle beyond limits as giving you that heroic mass that people like Arnold have and the strength of a strongman. And androgen receptors magnifying that mass to look appealing and not at all shaped like a fat strongman, but more so like a bodybuilding physique. That’s how I see it. I have been using androgen receptors for longer as it came out before I would say definitely use both together and twitch in time at the start of your workouts along with dna to increase the performance of your workout. Androgen receptors although lengthy in listening time helps those “insane genetics” on your massive body(muscle beyond limits). So things like insane triceps, good looking quads, shoulders that goes outwards away from your neck and definition on your chest when flexing and back wings have grown to be a part of my physique and I’m happy for the progress I’m making daily.

7 Likes

Thank you, bro!! Your description sounds very good, I‘m going to buy and add both fields to my stack for some Hercules gains ;)

Stay well and healthy, my friend!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

Cheers brother! Wishing you the best!

2 Likes

little update

training sessions are very intense, pump is better, mind muscle connection is better

i broke a strength plateau i was stuck at over multiple months

feeling VERY tired and exhausted all the time though

16 Likes

Good shit bro! Don’t worry about the exhaustion… Keep pushing through it, your body will acclimate soon :)

8 Likes

Will do thank you brother :muscle:

4 Likes

It’s 276.45 with the coupon right now

4 Likes

Woke up from a nap as we speak… Welcome to the club :wink::laughing:

4 Likes

Just beat a friend in an armwrestling match, even though he weighs 15kg more and he used to be waay stronger than me ( at least 3 months ago :wink:)

25 Likes

Can an 18 year old male use this along with muscles beyond limits? I’m only asking cuz I’m not tryna mess things up with my body and all that good stuff

1 Like

Yeah bro you’re good to go, its safe and will literally double your gains man

10 Likes

new St. biceps gang member checking in :pray:

14 Likes