Anti Cancer ver 2.0

Full of gratitude to SM team.

8 Likes

Can this be used when having chemotherapy?

5 Likes

yes of course

20 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

My sister has malignancy in lung, liver and colon. The doctor will start chemotherapy after some more tests. Can you please suggest what other fields would help her?

13 Likes

start using this on loop.
lets see if we can stop her from having to get chemo.

44 Likes

Yes sir. We will do that. Thank you.
Words seem rather inadequate to say how I feel for what you are doing to mitigate misery!

30 Likes

This must be the guy from hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

3 Likes

Interesting, that is exactly what I experienced.
Seeing cancer-synchronicities everywhere and then a friend told me one of her friends has cancer.

3 Likes

an old friend was discovered to have stage 1 cancer.

about 4 days before this released.

4 Likes

Hi guys,

Is this one on patreon yet?

If not, what’s the best converter for youtube to download the file while maintaining the fields effectiveness?

I like having things available offline, hence i ask

Not yet since it was just recently released.

For me, I’ll just wait for the patreon upload since its quality is intact.

4 Likes

i don’t have cancer, but i love the audio!

would be a great audio to have in a hospital as ambient background music.

also who makes the animations? so cool!

it reminds me of Kurzgesagt – In a Nutshell youtube vids.

4 Likes

It will likely next month.

Does it help fight colds and flus as well? As it strengthens the immune system? I live in a very polluted city so cancer risk is high for its residents. Should this be part of my daily routine?

I would add it to my daily stack yes

4 Likes

It strengthens the immune system and for some reason I used to use the old one (without having cancer) and it worked more efficiently then the immune system booster, it really keeps you in good shape

5 Likes

Really hope my mum can get off chemo, it’s a tough drug, she’s recently having hypersensitivity reactions and have had to stop taking the platinum :frowning: Really appreciate what you’ve done for us cap!!

In some short news, she’s been on plasma protocol for a while and seems like my mum has gotten some positive response from a 20% success rate therapy!

21 Likes

This is now on patreon, thanks @Captain_Nemo!

16 Likes

I not entirely sure if this is the cause, but I noticed some of my Lymph nodes have become swollen. Guess it’s really clearing something out…

6 Likes