New Release - Arcana Archetypes 2

The Chariot has similiar vibe(pace) to Magician and I love it.Out of all fields this one gives me most inner strength and willpower.Also ngl after the tempo starts ramping up,I start drumming in thin air

3 Likes

Special thanks for The Hermit, Dreamweaver. The one I was really hoping for.

11 Likes

The Fool makes my mind innocent. :bouquet:

10 Likes

I was waiting for your post about it :))

5 Likes

Wheel of fortune is very soothing. I would order that field as a dogtag before it even came up in sapien shop. Thank you guys!

2 Likes

:scream:The whole vibes in the album are just astonishing :partying_face:

For those interested in knowing a bit more about the Archetypes

The Arcana Archetypes 2 Album is available in

Amazon UK

Amazon USA

9 Likes

3 Likes

Finally!!

Need this added on iTunes asap

2 Likes

I can’t wait for this to go in Amazon for America. I can’t seem to find it yet. :D

4 Likes

Something is different in this release - after listening to all tracks this is definitely an energy of slowing down before speeding up. I feel the release is coinciding with the season we are in. The first album contained highly amplified frequencies of the harvest and fall while this one is evoking inner hibernation, thickness, energetic buffer of the winter before spring. Time to reevaluate the benefits of Melancholy and nostalgia when doing the inner work in slow controlled fashion while leaving the peanut gallery out of it. Looking forward to the next release in spring.

5 Likes

Links have been updated :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Tarot and Zodiac Associations

5 Likes

This is correct.
E.g. The crowley tarot has zodiacs, Hebrew alphabet letters (Kabbalah) and printed on the cards, in symbology as well as printed below by the name.
It’s a bit different from other decks, although that is the one I use.

For a second I thought that was the one you had on the picture, but zooming in a realize not :D

3 Likes

Been waiting for this one!! Thanks, @Dreamweaver

1 Like

How about “Wheel of Fortune” though? I can’t stop playing it just for the music! Both of the arcana archetype albums have the dopest production. Did you make these beats yourself @Dreamweaver ?

5 Likes

This my jam right now. On loop

2 Likes

For sure, that a real banger, it goes on repeat for hours without any second thought

Did you guys noticed any changes prehaps, even minor ones
It’s supposed to give you some changes for your highest good if I properly understood that meaning of card

2 Likes

Wheel of fortune has a lot to do with unexpected events, the more action that’s taken the greater the chance for those events to show up

6 Likes