New Release - Arcana Archetypes 2

Let me teach you something so you can check on your own first in the future.

1- when a post says “new release” the link to that or those audios/tags are at the very top of the post. Like in this case about arcana archetypes.

2- before creating a post or asking about info of audios click/touch on the magnifying glass then type what you want to check then click on the blue magnifying glass then all the posts about what you typed on the searching bar will show up.
Dive in and read. And if after reading you still have questions then you can ask under said post, that way we dont keep asking the same things and spamming the posts with the same answers :blush:

8 Likes

I quickly wanted to share a couple of experiences with the wheel of fortune:

I am really recognizing the “turning wheel” and “constant change” aspects of this one in my experiences.

Yesterday, I had to go somewhere. I was sort of late; although the starting time was not set firmly, I did not want to wait any longer to leave either. Getting ready had already taken a bit longer than I had anticipated.
I noticed that I was unable to get out of my parking spot because the person behind me had left about two inches of space between our cars and the person in front of me maybe a foot. Literally the moment I realized this, the owner of the car behind me walked by, apologized kindly, and drove off, so I could luxuriously get out.

Next I needed to get gas. Approaching the gas station, I briefly halted the car, deciding which pump to go to (no worries, no one was behind me, lol), which I usually don’t do. Also had forgotten my mask, so had to get back into the car. As I tried to pump gas, nothing happened. I thought maybe this pump just broke, because other pumps were serving fine. I decided to place the nozzle back in the station, waited a second, then tried one more time. Then I saw something happen on the display: the unit price had just been changed (reduced), and now it was working fine for me also, so I barely ended up getting gas at a cheaper price this way.

Later at the event, I’m strolling, and suddenly this small booth is attracting me. After a moment, I decide to step inside. As I do so, I hear glas crashing right behind me, super close. I turn around and see multiple bottles, filled, having been pushed down right where I was just standing. This would have definitely completely hit me and probably ruined and soaked my outfit from top to bottom with liquid and liquor. The armor of light and glory could have also been at work here!

During all these, I was also wearing my luck item, and had also listened to luck and probability alteration and the guided path on that day, so I might post this review in those threads as well since those may have all played together to bring these events about :blush:

Thank you @Gnosticmedic27 for recommending this field to me :pray:

There are still so many treasures (fields, sigils, mandalas, cards) that I have not yet gotten a chance to properly tend to. This was one of them.

And thank you Captain :sparkling_heart: for creating all these treasures for us! They, and so, you are making our lives so much easier and more pleasant! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

17 Likes

These were the first cards I listened to (before I knew about birth cards). This birth card thing representing your challenges is really spot on xD

1 Like

I tried the wheel of fortune and i am loving it , this one is giving me feeling of joy , peace and abundance the energy is telling me to rest assure because the universe is working in my favour . I am gonna loop it more.

Thankyou Dream!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

1 Like

Started reading Carl Jungs archetypes book. For anyone that’s interested in a psychological analysis of what archetypes are an so on, that might be good book .
He says that archetypes inhabit the (collective) unconscious and have been around for forever hence why they appear in different cultures across different times in similar ways and are intuitively understood .

3 Likes