New Release - Arcana Archetypes 2

Wheel of fortune + the magician :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

7 Likes

Does Wheel of Fortune work for manifesting/increasing certain outcomes or situations?

4 Likes

omg i’ve been sleeping on this!!!

going to start looping this right after my current playlist finishes.

i remember drawing the empress three times in one day when i felt confident and self-assured.

4 Likes

I remember when I used to watch that cartoon in the morning as a kid before school…what’s it called? Card captures or something?

Yes. It’s Cardcaptor Sakura.

1 Like

I also want to know about it…

1 Like

The Devil and Lovers. Way too accurate. Thanks for the link.

2 Likes

For anyone finding these tracks to be as powerful as I am, let me suggest something. Michael Tsarion on unslaved.com for about 12.00 a month has done a several hour long breakdown on each of the 22 major arcana. (Hours per card) It is the most insightful thing I’ve found; pulling up obscure information from ancient texts and making sense of it. If you’d really like to understand why and how these arcana tracks are so transformative, I think he’s a great resource to check out.

15 Likes

Are you still using the hermit?

2 Likes

I was just talking about this! The way it accumulates the energy around and draws it inside you is interesting. Calming too. Makes me wonder what other possibilities we have possibly discovered with it.

3 Likes

Not regularly. I’m more into Depths of Your Soul which covers some (not all) of The Hermit goodies. Also because I have a particular affection for the sound of Album 4. Too bad that all the tracks in it can’t be spammed all day long :p

However, as Desiree has pointed out, there’s really much much more in The Hermit archetype (with and without the field).

What about you @Zen?

4 Likes

I’ve been wanting to drop most audios to help me connect with my soul wants, I thought the hermit, depths of your soul, judgement, high priestess (hopefully soon) could help me find direction.

I noticed the tarot cards work really fast and well perhaps because they been around for so long the energy dream is tapping to is dense enough to direct almost instant change.

11 Likes

This list looks yummy ^^

Yes, faster than light! I was electrocuted with the instant effect of The Star, to name only one :))))

4 Likes

I second this too!

And also the star signs ones as well and they get overseen and left behind and they are powerful, so check too if you want, pisces since triggers the deepest soul connection one and cancer (represented by the chariot) to give you direction and movement but also both are under the wing of the moon who holds our hidden truths and desires :blush:

Or Virgo if you want to enhance the Hermit

The energy cant get more ancient than the stars :crazy_face:

5 Likes

For ideas on which cards can work together thematically, the book Tarot Spells by Janina Renée could be helpful. Don’t be put off by the “spells” part. Feel free to skip to the sections on meditation and visualization. It’s arranged by topic, or specific goals. Examples: “To overcome obstacles presented by individuals”. It suggests the combination of Strength, Chariot and Two of Cups, explaining what each card stands for and how it can support your goal. Or “To tap into the subconscious mind for knowledge”, it suggests The Moon, The High Priestess, and The Hermit. “To attract love”: The Star, Knight of Cups, The Lovers.

And so on. I find it beginner-friendly, the reasons for picking those particular cards and the energy they bring is explained simply but well. No previous tarot background required.:blush: The format is the best part, like a reverse dictionary. Look up what effect you want, and it will give you the ingredients.

Of course some spreads that use Minors, I suppose you could substitute with other fields or just skip them for now. As long as the strong intention is there I feel it will do the trick.

Hope this helps!

9 Likes

I have heard Nine of Cups is one of the greatest card in deck
Is it true

2 Likes

Nine of Cups Overview

6 Likes

Book I found online

2 Likes

Where can I find the empress?

1 Like

Curious about this too…