Arcana Archetypes 3

spent last night with The Lovers (phrasing) and had beautiful romantic dreams.

the morphic field also improved my sense of independence.

11 Likes

The Lovers - i re-connected with someone i forgot to keep in touch with and i see them in a more attractive light. they found me first (they also found me the first time).

i’ve been exploring what it means to love, be sexual, and be romantic.

i realized that my life is already fulfilling and anyone else coming in should be an addition and not a necessity.

new souls coming into my life should enhance what is already there instead of ‘fill a gaping hole’. it’s about sharing energy with each other instead of taking it. sustainability!

19 Likes

An interesting concept from The World field:

This is the one I resonate the most with, and I practically practice singing to this one ( :microphone: sing: the kind you sing to yourself in the shower with doors closed and no one hearing you). With all the goodies in this one there is a hidden goodie that is super cool! I noticed my French (and even my acquired English one) to be really smooth every time I listen to this field! My understanding of languages becomes generally better and I feel even more malleable switching from a language to another! Definitely a brain and personality spice up!

19 Likes

The lovers

The Lovers teaches us to accept ourselves, to love ourselves, and to be open to giving love to others, and receiving it back from them. Here we learn to create harmony through making good choices.

13 Likes

I’m thinking the same lol. I’m a Sagittarius so this is my card and the tune is definitely a vibe! Love jazz!

3 Likes

I found that temperance is good for social interactions.
I dont even know what it does ,I just accidentally found it out and tried again.
It seems like conversations flow easier and you’re on the “same side”

12 Likes

I just browsed for something on the Energetic Alchemy channel - I don’t even recall what it was anymore - and clicked on this album. Autoplay started and I thought ‘I should probably check what I’m listening to first…’, but then the music was so good. And then my body already started to vibrate. It got so intense, I thought I was going to faint or something actually, no joke :sweat_smile: I was playing ‘Death’.

8 Likes

Makes sense. Death is actually a rebirth, which is why it’s in the middle of the Major Arcana. Glad you enjoyed your rebirth!

6 Likes

I have slept on the Arcana Archetypes series till now, and oh boy was it a mistake.
At first I have listened to the Devil reversed for a few times, which was hard thing to do on itself, why?
As Ironic and cliche as it sounds I was kind of attached to the idea of Devil itself, but thats another story.
As I continued to listening I have ‘‘seen’’ myself. Realizing many of your cons all at once, is a little bit hard thing to deal with: ‘‘Man I really REALLY suck’’ but then it came to me that, if you can see ‘‘it’’ you are not ‘‘it’’, right? An eye is not capable of seeing itself , reflection in mirror is the closest thing it can see. So since there is an awareness of one’s own shortcomings there is a possiblity of improvement.
Of course I haven’t thought I was perfect before. I mean shortcomings buried really, really deep.
At the moment I saw them, the ignorance ended and Im not longer bound to repeat the pattern over and over again. Of course counsccious effort is needed, but it was not possible before, since I didn’t knew where the problem(s) is.
The next field Im looping for about half of an hour by now is The Hanged Man.
It basically screams to me: ‘‘WAIT, WATCH!!’’ ‘‘How are those situations that happened to you lately connected? Do you see a pattern? Now look around you, is this pattern happening around you too? what is the cause of this pattern? what would happen if instead of x you try doing z and thinking y for the first time ever? OBSERVE, THINK! what pattern do you want to create? which pattern do you want to escape? is it possible? how?’’
Another interesting effect The Hanged Man have on me, is that I feel like its and Timelessness field on steroid. Like no matter how little ‘‘tick’’ you choose, be it second, minute, milisecond, whatever, there exists enetrnity between each of those ticks. And Im aware of those ‘‘pauses’’ everything just stops, doesn’t move for eternity and boom another tick is there :open_mouth:
Here is another ‘‘Hanged Man’’ :slight_smile:

I need to go back to observing and waiting now ;)

7 Likes

The Death card makes me feel better than any of them. Feels really good, a lot of power here.

@psynergy Reading back in time, reading your post from a year ago. You combined Death and Lovers. There is something fascinating about combining Death with whatever else you want to work on.

11 Likes

Idk if it’s because of this, but I used the death card once, and felt really strange. Some days later I experienced something really “extreme” or kinda just like something that made me feel like part of me died and has been laid to rest, I have no idea what the card is actually supposed to do but regardless I’m kinda scared to use it lol who knows what can happen. Which is weird because I haven’t had noticeable effects from the other arcana audios as much as Death.

8 Likes

Very interesting testimony!. What Atreides said was interesting too. I think I’ll experiment with this audio now. I’m interested in the transformation aspect of the audio.

4 Likes

It was definitely an experience. Remember though, I don’t know if what I experienced was related to the audio, or if it was something else that I had been unconsciously creating for myself

2 Likes

Oh okay, thanks. We must also keep in mind that every person’s experience is unique to them.

3 Likes

@Atreides i am happy to know that people continue to find value in what i have said in the past!

:white_heart: :black_heart: :brown_heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Yeah I’m really starting to love Death lol :black_heart: but something @Alexander said makes me think I need to get in touch with Temperance as well so :blue_heart:

Is your new 1 year old relationship still going well and or did you learn anything about Death and Lovers in relation to your relation-ship? (only if you want of course, personal question admittedly)

3 Likes

As much as I like the Death track I’m still a little reluctant to try Hanged Man just because of the name. I know… But breaking old patterns sounds great. Anyone had good and or bad experiences with this card track? This seems to be the right place to ask.

And yeah I read @Forumuser 's post on it. Interesting.

1 Like

I see no one reviewing Hierophant either. I’ve only touched it barely. It seemed to make me behave or come across in a more adult way. Not xxx adult. The other kind of adult. Anyone else care to share results from this track?

4 Likes

Funny that you asked just recently i got into it again . I havent really started listening again, but took that birth chart test and my two archetypes are lovers and devil ,the explanation on that website made a lot of sense because there’s a lot of seemingly contradictory stuff that I find in myself as well. So I’m planning on listening again to those two.

I recently ran into that girl and she’s got a baby now :)
(Not from me)

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Same

3 Likes