Armor of Light and Glory

Made a stack of Armor of Light and Glory, Charisma and Glamor, and Hand of Glory. Literally could see my aura changing and sparkling with hues of what looked like gold (my sense of colors is terrible, even when viewing physical objects, forget the astral world).

Went out to do some chores - and could clearly see people noticing me, lifting up their heads, and smiling. At the same time, people also seemed to maintain a respectful distance because the energy exuded was both attracting as well as a little intimidating.

I generally don’t use a whole lot of physical/glamor fields (I seem to already attract a lot of attention in public, so more of a cloaking user here) - other than workout ones - but this super fun!!

One amazing aspect of this Armor audio is that it derives energy and effects from the myths behind the armor and especially the one related to Karna is fascinating. In that myth, the armor was gifted to a warrior Karna by the Sun god, and it was deemed indestructible and he shone like a second sun when wearing it. I was pleasantly surprised when I could see that speck of gold in the aura when using the audio.

47 Likes

Ive noticed this too like a big jump in the past 3 days and awkwardly today in 2 occasions i had to meet with 2 couples and the women reaction was instant insecurity/jealousy with their spouse, and i thought “oh s**” but then after, they slowly started to warm up to me and looking very comfortable talking to me and no insecurities any more.

And now it makes even more sense because i am listening to Light of Savitur + ojas + this in the morning so hence the sun like aura.

Also my eyes are soooo shiny

12 Likes

Hey how many fields do you listen?

A day or you mean how many times these fields i mentioned above?

Number of fields that you listen everyday

Ha! pretty much all day/night with 1 hour breaks in between lol

What’s your (good) morning stack?

Share your Nightly Stacks

Those 2 threads can give you insight in what lots of us listen to at least morning and night if you want to check them out or ask members about that so we dont get off topic in this thread

8 Likes

it’s been awhile since i felt the emotion of fear.

armor of light and glory definitely helps with this and i haven’t been using crucible for the negative thoughts as there haven’t been any to prioritize.

dreams have been pleasant and if they were supposed to be ‘frightening’ well i never felt it.

pro-gamer-tip: i use this for competitive matches and i’m just not angry lol.

14 Likes

I love this (Armour of Light & Glory) SO MUCH I bought it, when I can listen to it for free. Because when my cable goes out, I don’t want to be without it. I listen to this in the morning at least X1 and at night before I go to sleep at least X1. It makes me feel warm and protected. Like in Winter having someone come with a warm fleece blanket enveloping you in it, and then giving u a hug, on top of it! I haven’t been around people since this was released, so cant tell u if they react differently to me. (Over a certain age, especially if u are a female, u are sort of ignored anyway. Which for me, for the most part, is a good thing!)

BTW I would agree with pairing this with Knight Mindset-I am already on weekly maintenace with KM.
Spear of Destiny x2 and
The Grace of Angels and Saints X2 before sleep.

23 Likes

I listened to this combo before going out. It worked exactly as you described. I felt like a boss :sunglasses:

22 Likes

Now that’s the stuff. Haha! :muscle: :sunglasses: :beers:

About the field.

The music is excellent, close to becoming my favorite, it’s pleasant, calm and… yet crystal and vibrant if that makes sense.

It triggers a good memory. There was this game I used to play back when I was a kid, Breath of Fire 3. The vibe of the music reminds me of that game; So not only is the field working it’s wonders for me, the music itself takes me to a good place, mentally and emotionally.

I noticed my mood is better, and I seem to be able to cope with stress, much easier.

I am sure I will have more to say as this becomes a part of my daily along with Knight, but I know right now, I am very pleased to have this in my stack. :100:

14 Likes

i never played BoF 3 but i loved BoF and BoF 2!

when i was a kid, playing games and watching anime was the best (and still is) mental and emotional states because during that time i didn’t stress about school, social acceptance, and ‘responsibilities’.

everything always turned out fine whether or not i stressed out about it.

the above is one of the reasons why i bought armor of light and glory.

i want to just enjoy life and not stress out because the stress blocks me from actually achieving anything.

i want to live in the reality where i am the person who doesn’t care about what happens because i know i can get myself out of the situation with ease and grace.

like how a billionaire can get back their riches if it was all taken away. how someone who lost a loved one can enjoy life again and find more to love. how a sickly person knows they will get healthy again and bounce back enjoying life even harder.

14 Likes

Oh I remember those too! Good stuff. I have another one for you. Chrono Trigger? :100: :star:

Your whole post, beautifully said. I liked RPG games too when I was growing up, I like the feeling of having a choice, the feeling of leveling up, becoming stronger and beating whatever boss fight it is on my path. If not now, I will come back later, just wait, boss. :muscle:

I also want to enjoy this life, be the best I could be, succeed without stepping on any toes.

The mindset is powerful my friend, and it seems like you’re on your way there. Stay positive, and stay strong. We all deserve to win, and be happy in this life, not just a chosen few that won the cosmic lottery. :beers:

Equipped with Dream’s fields, that win is inevitable.

6 Likes

All those 90’s RPGs bring back good memories :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

This morning I went to a vaccination center to accompany a person and an hour before arriving on site I heard this twice in a row. When I reached the center, I clearly felt the heavy energies of the place, fear and anxiety, but none of them attacked; I also saw staff and doctors looking at me with respect, looking at me from top to bottom, as if they had to find something hidden. In the meantime, I had already started playing The Plasma Flower.

17 Likes

I’ve thought about this before. Thank God Dream is of service to others and not the type to subvert humanity.

8 Likes

How long is this audio?

6:42 min

2 Likes

On Teesprings its for sale and on Rarible its free to play online? DO we have to buy it to make it work or the online version would just as well?

2 Likes

its not on rarible

I burnt the token
I guess they like to keep the old copies, I sent them a message.
I will just scrub the audio

13 Likes

Does the picture (mandala) also has the field in it? Would be great to use it a car I think)

1 Like