Atmospheric Vibration Riser

Yes I did, but it was only one person. I had told him beforehand what the “sounds” were about. Afterwards, he said that he felt more relaxed and less worried. This wipes off low energies and stuff present in the environment, so most beings placed in it feel the effect.

@Yuichi yes, v2 is not on Patreon yet.

4 Likes

This also work outdoors?

And I always thought that was using the version 2 :rofl: will use Dreamseeds youtube version for the moment, hopefully our Captain uploads it to patreon

2 Likes

Summing up what’s is the best, the v1 or v2?

V2 is the best :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Several days ago, another member here was going through my Patreon Uploads List and noticed a few missing audios. I then messaged our Captain with a list and he said he’d upload them when he can.

6 Likes

Water charger version 2 is not yet on patreon. This is shorter than the old one. Thanks.

2 Likes

This directly affect only the environment or also the people present?

Both, but with the following logic: it first cleans your surroundings. So in turn, you are likely to feel better when no junk around you.

However, for junk accumulated directly within your own aura, etc. you may want to use other energy cleaning ones (blockage removal, Point of No Return, etc.).

1 Like

I am interested in knowing if it only cleans the surrounding environment, but I do not want it to inform my field or influence me directly, because I am doing other work.

I’ve started using it in my working environment too, that is with people to whom I have to talk, etc. while remaining very concentrated. It hasn’t disturbed me at all. On the contrary.

1 Like

No, I meant the field of other works, such as subliminals and so on

I see. That, I don’t know because I don’t use any subliminals or similar tools. I’m tempted to say that Atmospheric Riser and Environmental Accumulator are “neutral” enough but… better have somebody else’s opinion about it.

The submaker had specified that it is not possible to play anything else while listening to that product; therefore if this field directly affects only the surrounding environment it can be reproduced, otherwise it is not possible. But if I understand correctly this also directly affects who is in the environment where it is reproduced, right?

I’ll tag @MUSICMUSICMUSIC if he doesn’t mind, since he can inform you better about the conjunct use with subliminals.

1 Like

That’s because of a decision of that producer. He doesn’t want the effects of the subliminal being diminished due to too much information interacting with the subconscious mind. He puts a lot of data in the subliminal and in order for one to get proper benefit from it as he says you need to dedicate all of your mental faculties to that specific subliminal. Ive ran his products with different tools. I’ve ran multiple of his products together. It is correct to say that if you run more things the longer it will take to manifest. It will take that much longer to achieve the desired outcome.

Some people’s minds cannot handle that much data input. That’s that’s why he made that rule. He doesn’t want to be blamed for a subliminal not working because someone over did it. if you want to know if that applies to you or not you have to experiment. If you get results great. If you start feeling exhausted or don’t get results then you know why.

3 Likes

Yes, just what I meant, many statements

with this one, I feel happy, good in my head, it’s the first time that an audio makes me feel so good, I feel full of love, I’m going to put it on every day, and if it continues to please me do these effects, I will finally be able to live better

2 Likes

Start playing this audio

1 Like

This is good against mosquitoes.

1 Like