Aura and Energy Body Repair

The first time i listened to it x 3 in a row and i had planned to do it like that once a week but then i wanted x 1 every day in the morning, then one night all night (that was a beautiful experience) but then i went back to 1 in the mornings.

Some ppl listen to it daily after soul restoration series, so its really up to you how you feel and how much you think you need/want to loop it, i feel it strong not in the sense that it could overwhelm you if you listen to it too much but in the sense that a couple of times is good enough.

6 Likes

Does it matter what format it’s downloaded in because it’s in MP3?

Ooo, good to know, thanks!

Edited: to fix quote formatting.

1 Like

The format you downloaded it off of Gumroad is the right format. It’s ready to go for you.

Changing that format will mess with the field.

3 Likes

Exactly :point_up_2:t3:

This is my current morning stack

5 Likes

I think you mean it decreases the resistance to intense energies?

Yeah
Today I listen this, some hours after The Armor, and I played hard to the Intention Repeater; it seems that it shields those a lot.
So it is to be added to the shopping list, with The Armor, in my opinion.

2 Likes

please, can you explain what you mean? i also use the repeater and am interested in finding better ways to use it

2 Likes

I used one of the more powerful versions, which I had ever used for times over a second, simply The Armor and Auric in my opinion offer very efficient shielding, which is no small feat as these more powerful versions use transfinite numbers.
Just for comparison, without Auric, after a while there was the headache, with these two it is very limited. The icing on the cake would also be to use Hydrogen Fission, which I also used.

I have seen this

5 Likes

Within a few minutes of the first play, I felt the field interacting with the site of an old injury around my ear. The path of interaction progressed to form an S-curve in front of and below my ear, while also funneling inside my ear. While there is still some of that, the focus of the field’s attention seems to be my temples, though it’s more pronounced on my right side, which has a slight pain to the touch.

Prior to purchasing this field, I had been managing a nausea (random occurrences over the last few years, with a recent severity) with virus disruption 2.0, but the aura and energy repair field solved the problem after a few listens. I don’t have a theory about that, but I felt that it was worth noting.

To be honest, I only somewhat accepted the reality of the energy body, which is to say I accepted that the folks at Sapien Medicine believed in it, and, as their other fields worked had for me, I would provisionally accept the that a field directed at the energy body would help me in tangible ways. It did.

21 Likes

After reading through this thread, I’m wondering whether my lack of results using these fields might be because of a leaky aura. Any thoughts on that theory?

4 Likes

There have been enough changes to warrant an update. The sensitivity in the temples is gone. Sleep has improved and this has affected my dream quality. This may be due to deeper sleep, but there is one change to my dreams that really caught my attention. When my sleep is interrupted, my dream continues, during the next sleeping period (same morning, that is.) I’m not sure if there is an exact picking up of the plot, but the setting and characters are the same, and the contents of the previous dream episode in this setting are taken into account. I really don’t recall ever being able to return to dream, willfully or otherwise. Usually the prior dream is gone like a shaken etch-a-sketch drawing. I know there are indigenous cultures that have much greater access to the dream world, perhaps its just not our beliefs and world views that limit our abilities. There might be something in modern life that injures our energy body in a way that makes dreaming more difficult. This repair field corrects that. Just a thought.

6 Likes

To be sure of this you should try it. However this is one of those fields that I would define as a “toolbox” to have always available in case of need, also because as many disciplines suggest, the aura is very important for the health of the physical body.

2 Likes

My take is that there might be something to what you are saying. The description of Energy Body/Aura Cleaner field on Dream Seeds channel seems to suggest that morphic fields anchor themselves in the energy body. I don’t know if that’s the intending reading, but, if it is, then repairing of the aura and energy body would logically help the fields have a better effect.

4 Likes

So mid passive listening won’t work ?
thank you

Yes it does.
As always, it’s recommended to meditate with the fields, but you don’t have to.

6 Likes

Alright just wanted to make sure/ Thanks !

I never meditate, yet they work!

11 Likes