Vibration of Divine Love

I think it was yes could be a beauty experience but you should be careful when you do it (or other audios related to love) because it could result in a strong connection or something similar…
Take away for me was only when it’s a serious relationship for these audios

6 Likes

That’s exactly what i’m looking for, Thanks! I’ll try it out soon :)

1 Like

(Discussion on masturbation (Kinky stuff)) Found it!

4 Likes

@SammyG This also replaces the Deep Aura Cleansing on Dream Seeds channel right?

1 Like

The vibration of Divine Love is free of any bonding… anything added is from the ego

1 Like

The way I look at this is that certain audios, like Vibration of Divine Love, focus on multiple things at once. And its main purpose to is raise your vibration and of course in the process, it dissolves energetic clutter in your energy system and may inadvertently clear negative energies in your aura in the process but that isn’t its main focus.

Aura cleansing’s focus is directly working to cleanse the aura. So it will be more efficient in cleansing your aura than vibration of divine love would be.

That being said, aura cleanse generally doesn’t have to be listened to more than 1-2 times a week. It’s clearing all the energies you pick up and build up over time.

If you listen to it, it would be like taking a full and thorough aura bath. Then throughout the week, sticking to vibration of divine love would be like taking short baths for the aura.

28 Likes

Thanks for the elaborate answer :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve been playing this on loop for the past few hours cuz the music is so relaxing(in addition to love embedded make it even more so… I’ve slept through it(and I feel so damn rested) not sure when I’ll stop playing yet :joy:

6 Likes

This audio has changed me for the better, I haven’t been able to put on real genuine smile on my dating profile till now. :joy:

17 Likes

:smirk: :smirk:

3 Likes

If “Om” is the vibration of creation, is there a chant/mantra than can replicate vibration of divine love?

6 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

this is off topic, but lets please do our best to suggest sapien morphic fields.

there is a specific other youtuber thread for non-sapien medicine suggestions to be directed to.

just quote someone and bring the reply into that thread.

@mods for post move request.

@AkiraTheWild @uial

4 Likes

OM internally has A - U - M - which does include all three aspects.

The direct equivalent of Divine Love, which is the Goddess Energy - would be Hreem. It is hence called Shakti Pranava (The OM of the Goddess). All other seed sounds are derived out of this main seed sound.

14 Likes

Thank you so much Maoshan! I’ll stick to Hreem…

I was chanting Om earlier in my head while listening to VoT and i wanted to know what would be the equivalent for divine love, so i can chant both in meditation :)

5 Likes

You can also chant:

Hreem OM Hreem
or
OM Hreem OM

try both and see what you resonate more with?

6 Likes

What’s your take on kleem?

1 Like

Kleem is the softer seed sound of Kali and very potent too. It is also used as the seed sound of Krishna. It is called Kama-bija, the one that fulfills desires and is often used for sexual alchemy, attraction, love, etc.

11 Likes

I remember Dream even had a video with these seed sounds on YT earlier…

Anyway, the Goddess energy is coming back, and with a bang :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Yeah I heard she’s waking up a little.

2 Likes