Aura and Energy Body Repair

You might be interested in this:
Are gumroad chakra audios necessary if I listen Energy Blockage Removal audio?

1 Like

No, all of the mentioned fields and this one here are all doing different things.

1 Like

Thanks both of you, I read the description and it says the difference clearly

@WellBeing @JAAJ

2 Likes

Before this audio I wouldn’t get much results from physical audios. Now, I get it almost instantaneously.

I used the upper body workout audio 2x last night, my arms looked like as if I worked out. Last time I’ve been to the gym on Wednesday.

If anyone is wondering, I use this audio once or twice a night. I use this audio to prime my body.

16 Likes

Do you think this audio could expand your aura as well?

once i had a tarot reading with a Russian (in quotes) witch, and she told me that the reason I didn’t attract high-quality women was because my aura was small, and that I was always going to have problems like that all my life. So I’m looking for some audio that can help me with that, expand my aura or make it bigger… Any recommendation?

2 Likes

She blew her credibility right there.

(BTW, you want to expand and strengthen your aura? Great! Start doing the Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation.)

6 Likes

Honestly. The one thing that truly expanded my aura was VODL. You speak of attracting low quality women, well that more than likely means there is something wrong with you energetically. Fix that part, and all will be well.

The fact that the Russian said you will have problems like this all your life is a huge lie. It is only going to be true if you have these 2 things. Belief in what the Russian said and if you do not take care of yourself energetically.

I have a story I’d like to share with all of you due to VODL. One of these days I’ll post

8 Likes

what is that?

Vibration of divine love

2 Likes

yes it does expands/make your aura stronger

3 Likes

This is my favourite energetic audio / field, after a few loops it feels amazingly nurturing and protecting.

Just calm, even in the midst of a storm.

You are in a bubble, it feels so protecting. No outside circumstances are able to penetrate your peace.

It’s robust.

I wish there was a tag for this, so that it is constantly cleaning, clearing and strengthening this field. Because it does wane and fade out unless constantly reinforced.

Now, a smart field for our energetic system would be cool too.

Similar to Plasma Flaunt being a culmination of the most extensive and effective physical healing fields, a Energetic Flaunt to targeting our meridians, nadis, chakra’s, dan tiens, aura layers, subtle bodies, and bringing in certain forces of unconditional love to support the whole process.

That would be cool, tagging @Captain_Nemo for suggestive purposes!

14 Likes

There is a thread for requests

The way this field heals those holes is very interesting.

I remote someone who use this and read the aura. The hole fill with white light slowly covering the damage holes in the aura

11 Likes

Am pretty sure the plasma flaunt of the energy system is just NPOR.

I was thinking this the other day

1 Like

Just want to confirm. Anyone who is struggling with physical fields, this is the field to get. So as you all know, twitch in time field is mainly for speed and strength. Before using aura and energy body repair, twitch in time wasn’t doing anything for me. But now it clearly does.

How did I measure this? Before aura and energy audio, even if I’d have 2 or 3 days of rest from the gym, I’d be stuck at a plateau. Now? Today I somehow was able to chest press 200 lbs with ease 3 sets of 5 reps. Not to mention it was my first time working out with this weight to.

Another example. I’m around my nephew right now who has a cold. I started feeling funny in my throat. Immediately used virus disruption 2.0, no more funny feeling anymore in the throat.

Last example, I use the free version of the leg workout audio, my legs look and feel bigger. To confirm it even more, I gained a pound. (Checked right as I woke up, 0 bloat)

I still use this audio once a night while sleeping. Now I’m thinking of using this audio like 10 times just for tonight and then use vibration of divine love.

18 Likes

Is this audio permanent? Or would I have to continually listen day to day to maintain the strongest aura as possible?

No, because you’re constantly subjecting your aura and energy body to a variety of assaults (too strong a word) as you go about your everyday. Does an individual assault do damage and need repair? That’s hard to say, but it’s like your teeth. You may have brushed and flossed them last night (and that’s great) but today you’re going to eat something, which will require more brushing and flossing.

If your intention is to maintain the strongest aura as possible, then listening to this day to day would help you to fulfill your intention.

9 Likes

I’m so mad I didn’t get this field before everything else I’ve bought! Literally I could barely get effects from most audios but as soon as I got this everything increased in effectiveness like tenfold. It’s even got me exciting to try my brain stack after 2 loops of this.

If you have problems with results please buy this field before any other.

19 Likes

can i loop this or soul restoration over night? i recently just got both, only listened to both once so far

sure, see how you feel after waking up tho