Auto Immune Reversal (Field)

Agree

2 Likes

It’s giving me my voice back yooo. I’ve had laryngitis for 2 years. My voice sounded completely wrecked and so hoarse that it was difficult for people to understand it. The first day I listened to it the inflammation and hoarseness in my larynx went down. It brought tears to my eyes listening to my old voice again after so much time. I know it says 1-2 times should be enough. But my intuition keeps telling me I should go for 3. It shouldn’t be a big deal right? This voice problem of mine was clearly an autoimmune condition. Some family members even said that why isn’t this frequency stuff you listen to not able to heal your voice. They were talking shit about it. Especially my grandparents. Lmao now they’ll believe and respect these fields I guess.

40 Likes

i’ve seen reduce in pilaris keratosis in my skin, tho is not full disappeared but i need to listen more i’ve skipped some days.

13 Likes

this can reverse diabete type 1 if caused by autoimmune disease, the autoimmune attack on beta cells, the cells in the pancreas that make insulin.

16 Likes

im glad for you man :slight_smile:

4 Likes

For anyone seeking help using the search option:

Autoimmune Disease List
47 Likes

Will this be made available on Patreon?

3 Likes

I don’t have any Auto immune disease as of now but last night I played it twice and in the morning, it was hard for me to wake up and my body was aching badly… i slept a bit later as well and even that sleep felt like sleeping after days lol . What could be the cause?

1 Like

Really well done man, thank you

3 Likes

Seborrheic dermatitis could fit here as well

3 Likes

I dont have AI issues but i went to check the video and was reading the comments while listening.

First of all that music is so beautiful, but then the comments :heart_eyes::sob: made me cry. Such an amazing gift to humanity you are @Captain_Nemo we are so lucky, thank for all you do!!! :yellow_heart:

27 Likes

Absolutely
the potential was already great, especially after checking list provided by the “curl of NYC” :smiley: which
I thank, that is this

But then there are the comments of people for some diseases considered incurable. Once again this is the demonstration of the will and wisdom of our beloved creator fields, to lead towards healing.
Quite true, as we would say in Latin, Nomen omen, but which translated currently corresponds to Sapien Medicine. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

My friend had been using this audio since it’s release on my recommendation and she reported that there’s a reduction in gluten allergy and yes the pH level of her sweat is coming back to normal… And some other auto immune issues seems to go as well.

42 Likes

Damn that’s awesome!

2 Likes

I have Raynaud’s syndrome, I’ve been using this track for a couple weeks 30 minutes a day. I am happy to report the color on my feet is coming back. This works and it works quickly.

32 Likes

Wonderful, congrats!

10 Likes

Out now!

Thanks Zen for this Great list :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks captain nemo for this precious and beautifull audio field :blush::pray::yellow_heart::sunny:!!!

Autoimmune disease can contribute to hair loss .

a few months ago i had small hairless areas on my beard. I think it’s linked to an autoimmune disease. I also have bowel pain (irritable bowel). Since then it’s been better.

I will listen to this audio field every day. I think it could correct several internal problem and greatly improve my health in addition to PP and other audio for healing.

8 Likes

That’s why I think listening to autoimmune reversal before pp3 or any hair field is most def worth it

2 Likes

I have been using this field daily. I listened to it at least twice a day. My goal is to reverse my food allergy and sensitivity. I have had some success with my old health stack, but this field works much faster in reversing my problem, and my listening time is much shorter with this one.

• So far, I have successfully reintroduced spinach and eggplant to my diet.
  • I tried gluten 3 times already with many days in between each trial, I still had symptoms but I noticed that it was not as severe as when I haven’t used the field. I couldn’t make a good comparison yet for each trial because I forgot that I should use the same protein/gluten content in order to make a good comparison.
  • My first trial with dairy failed terribly. My scalp got so itchy, and I had stomach bloating. My second trial was just yesterday. So far, the only symptom I got is an itchy palm, which for me is more comfortable than itchy scalp.
  • I had no success yet with egg yolk, but I will keep trying.

I would love to test this for environment allergy as well, but it’s hard to do it now since I am creating negative ions daily in my apartment lol. Other things I want to try are nuts and seeds, but I still get a strong no from my intuition.

33 Likes