Brain and Spine Antioxidant Complex (Inflammation Help)

prob not, but take note that this one is also targeted to your spine

2 Likes

You’ve answered your own question, haven’t you? Good for you for listening to your own inner knowing!

2 Likes

This auto-immune reversal is going to break the internet lmao, dream has come a long way no lie, everyday is a better day to improve for all of us. Pushing yourself to the limits is only the beginning

22 Likes

:heart: Wonder,can you listen to this Gem if you’ve recently got Pfizer?

1 Like

of course

2 Likes

This field should get more love tbh, it’s a diamond in the rough

3 Likes

Let’s make sure it does :grin:

2 Likes

Not sure why, but this field is so important yet it’s not getting the recognition it deserves

1 Like

I appreciate it! It also just came out, so give it time for people to try. As you probably know, if you were to ever skim the entire Sapien library on Patreon you’d find a lot of really great fields that either:

1. aren’t fully recognized for their function/importance, or

2. go unrecognized completely because people don’t even know they exist.

But for me, I was especially happy to see this field created. Why? Because I’ve had a long-term Lyme issue I’ve been working on that had particular concentration in both the brain and spinal cord. Pretty great, right? If you’re gonna get it, go for the super-duper, deluxe version of it :smirk:

I started playing this yesterday (3x) and today (3x). I woke up this morning feeling more “charged”, like my system or battery was running at a slightly higher capacity than it has in a while. Subtle, but noticeable. However… I’ve also been playing Blueprint 5x a day since I bought it about two weeks ago, so I’m sometimes hesitant to say “doing A resulted in B.” I’m constantly running my playlists, making small tweaks here and there all the time.

Bottom line, I do feel like this field was at least partly responsible for me feeling a bit better today. It’s also one of those fields that’s smart for anyone to use for maintenance purposes, whether you feel anything or not, since it does things that traditional supplements can’t. Forever grateful to The Captain and everyone who makes this community what it is :heart:

25 Likes

Negentropy?

4 Likes

I couldn’t find this on patreon

Check out the regularly updated database they have:

4 Likes

Does Brain and spine antioxidant heal Blood brain barrier too in anyway?

3 Likes

has a blood-brain barrier @Owl

4 Likes

Yep thats a good one.
Im just tryin maximixing healing lol

2 Likes

You can find it on Amazon for like a $1

1 Like

I love this one…same beautiful beat that is in Plasma Brain of Youth! Both are amazing brain fields!

2 Likes

I’ve been having really painful headaches cus of my medication and the right side of my head/brain has been pulsating a lot lol

This feels so good. I feel like I can finally rest now :blush:

5 Likes

Yes…this is amazing for headaches! Also check Ojas Shakened not stirred on Teespring. Also amazing for headaches.

3 Likes

I definitely need this now.