Capital Governance

That’s actually sad man :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, i feel bad for Norwegians :stuck_out_tongue:
Im actually kidding, yeah alcohol is so much integrated in this culture I can’t image this country without it.
That being said, I would not know half the People I know if not alcohol. I think it was Ancient Persia where they had a custom of only accepting new policy if it made sense both while drunk and sober and its brilliant.

11 Likes

Best purchase I made in a while, my top three fields. Also this field has been guiding me to the best fields I should choose for myself. I’ve spent a ton of money on fields I don’t use but by adding this field in I’ve been buying fields that have been productive for my life the most. Love it. Also I’ve been stopping spending money carelessly, useless stuff like food and stupid stuff. It also guides me to the best purchases to use for anything basically. All around great field and will probably use it forever till my human existence beguns

31 Likes

i play this when i am actively meditating on financial ideas or if i’m feeling lack.

i play this with abundance and million dollar empire mindsets sometimes.

i got a pay raise and my supervisor looked at me like “why aren’t you as excited as i am?” lol.

i’m not even looking for opportunities since the people with the opportunities came looking for me.

i’m really happy that i can trust dream and these morphic fields to support me with my life.

30 Likes

True abundance. :wink:

23 Likes

Hey guys, I just created a thread linked to that incredible field:
Effective Altruism & Capital Governance outputs

I think some of you might be interested and might add some valuable stuff to those insights :pray:

2 Likes

my supervisor talked to me today about going full time from part time.

i was flattered and i’m definitely thinking about it, but i’m going to meditate more with capital governance, abundance mindset, and million dollar empire mindset.

i feel like staying part time is the best call as it gives me anxiety going from 10-20 hours back to 40 hours. i really dislike the idea of working 40 hours a week again.

i also feel like i get burned out being in one mindset for too long. i already enjoy my mindsets when working, but if i work for too long my mindset goes downhill with all the negative thoughts that make me feel like running away.

i’ve also noticed my life’s pattern where my supervisor would reach out to me to promote me and i would always say yes. i feel like breaking this pattern and saying no will lead me towards a new more freeing pattern in my life.

:rose:

16 Likes

Aye! You finally going to open up to the idea a little!

Good good! Hope you make the best decision for yourself. :relieved:

12 Likes

I feel that it slows me down, reminds me of the core “mindset” (mindset is a bit vague, maybe the truth/core concepts) deep inside me of what really matters and what doesn’t.

So that I can spend more time better aligned, spend more time thinking the simple way and learn the few things missing while knowing that it’s the best thing to do, it is what matters.

Does it eliminates/ pushes away non essential thoughts ? :man_shrugging:

I would definitely think less about time and pressure to achieve fast

Edit: Feeling “Centered” that’s the word

Trying again.
It’s like the nugget of wisdom gets placed in the middle/depth of your thoughts and then you’re thinking around it, on top of it.

18 Likes

Confirming this, along with the gems from Luna above.
I had those exact experiences those last few days, this has been impressive.

Some other notable things:

• Vision streamed through with ease.
  • Some subconscious blocks disappeared without much effort on my end (cf. “no way I can do it”)
  • A right program with the right people manifested out of the blue (and ofc, Free of charge).
  • Unexpected content coming along the way (with the neat reminder to use Conceptual Realization now and then to save some time & energy)

Let’s see how it unfolds :slight_smile:

Edit: Gif removed for your comfort Philip :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I think this is a good side effect of combining your Slow the Perception of Time tag while listening to this field :slightly_smiling_face:

Because i have noticed that when i have SPOT in my stack, i added exactly looking for that because CG feels fast and i wanted to slow it so i could digest and put to work the thousands of ideas and ways to get to “places”

2 Likes

I think it’s because I can be a little impulsive sometimes. It reminds me how things work.

@anon32464289 that gif sends a chill down my spine

2 Likes

So this field’s been working with me since May and I am long overdue a review.

I got this field because there’s a reorganisation going on in my company. My current job, as it is, will no longer exists and none of the choices available really appeal to me. The big boss did take me aside to tell me that there will be a position for me in the company whatever I want to chose, but I wanted to see what else was available on the market.

Looking for a new job is complex for me so my friend the SLR pendant resides around my neck 24/7 to help things along.

I should state that I don’t have any particular goals in mind. I’m not currently working on increasing my financial knowledge or make any investment. I just found myself in a very uncomfortable situation and wanted to be able to explore my options elsewhere.

I’m saying this in case people think it only works for financial matter, or if you have a clearly defined plan or goals (it will obviously help things move along faster).

2 months on, things have been moving in unexpected ways:

Work:

• Despite my reservations, I did apply for the new managerial job offered to me. My intuition told me to (and my intuition very rarely talks to me so when it does, I listen).
  • Got the job. 2 of my close friends did too.
  • This position is a band 30 position, which will mean more retirement fund for me in the long run.
  • I’m getting a pay rise. Bosses mentioned new band 30 wouldn’t, but it turns out that when you change bands and you’re over 26, your pay bracket increases. So they’re legally obliged to increase our salaries to match at least the bottom of the bracket (which is more than we’re making now). :slight_smile:
  • My new boss is really nice and wants to make things work so I’m optimistic I may have some leeway to tailor things to my liking.
  • I have always kept in touch with my former bosses and one of them is leaving her current position. She offered it to me before it was advertised on job boards. I did eventually turn it down because it doesn’t suit me.
  • Another previous boss is sending me job ads regularly and keeping an eye out on the market for me. I have sent CVs to test the water.
  • Got one job interview out of them and sailed through it (with the help of Ego dissolution looped in the background). I ended up not getting the job but a good friend on mine did so I’m happy for him. Incidentally, he’s told me that it’s not at all what was advertised and I’m getting a better deal with the new position.

Art

• I’ve been painting most of my life, mainly acrylic abstracts and watercolour portraits.
    Even though I still have several portraits I want to gift friends to complete, II’ve been unable to sit down and do them. Instead, 've been working on my abstract canvases every night. Obviously prioritizing paintings I could sell over paintings I will gift.
  • I use one of the walls in my living room to hang 2 of my WIP canvases so I’m around them constantly. Helps me see what needs to evolve. As a result, they have featured in some of my work Team meetings.
    Since playing the field, I have had so many positive comments and questions about the paintings. People usually start by saying how much they like them, and when I thank them and explain they’re not finished, it opens up a discussion around the fact I’m the artist and do I sell and exhibit my paintings? Someone asked me where they could find my paintings online.
  • My big boss has expressed interest in purchasing one of them twice and asked to see my portfolio.
  • I didn’t have one so I created one. Almost done.
  • My new boss has jokingly self-appointed herself as my agent and told me she would negotiate the price with the big boss and told him he should direct all enquiries through her (this is a big relief for me as I don’t really feel up to negotiating prices with my big boss).
  • Joking aside, she has also said she’s always wanted to have a side business and would be interested in being my agent. Neither of us has any idea of how that could work but we’re going to talk about it soon to see if that can become a realistic option.
  • I have dusted the 6 WIP canvases that were stored in my garage and am working on them all regularly.

@Captain_Nemo, I couldn’t be more for this field on so many many levels. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Plenty of people have said it before me on this thread. This field will make you work and push you out of your comfort zone to get moving towards your goals even if they are not clearly defined or formulated. I have wanted to do something with my paintings for years but didn’t quite know what or how. Still don’t but this field is aligning things for me, so I’m moving in that direction.

And paired up with Ego dissolution for those moments your ego will flip on you as you move further away from your comfort zone, there’s no mountain you won’t end up moving (or if you don’t, it’s because you’ll have decided you don’t want to! :-))

48 Likes

This :point_up_2:

Thanks for the awesome testimonial :pray::slight_smile:

8 Likes

That was so beautiful to read. :blossom:

8 Likes

Thanks for a very interesting and inspiring review!
I like the way you describe how the field helps to bring forth the resources we already have.

11 Likes

What a lovely review @phlf003 :clap: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:
Reading through it felt like I was watching it play out before me. Beautifully written, thanks for posting it!

14 Likes

A follow-up for the consistent use of Capital Governance over the last few weeks…
(Along with the Unbreakable and Shatachandi also on my daily stack, which surely empowers it).

Happened today:

Material stuff:
I needed new pants for months, and f**k I dread shopping.

First store I do, a high-end store I never entered before showing up 50% discounts (outside of the sales period).
I entered without expectations and got along with the vendor, after 5min there he brought two amazing and perfectly fitting pants.

Ofc on Sale :stuck_out_tongue:

:ballot_box_with_check: 50% discount on classy & ethical clothes.
:ballot_box_with_check: Not wasting hours on the usual “not finding anything nice or at a decent price”.
:ballot_box_with_check: Clothes I’m super happy about.

[…]

Business & Relationship:
My new friend recommended me to go to another store for casual t-shirts I didn’t really want or need.

Nothing nice? Never mind.

Picking up my bike to go home, and out of the blue a former business partner called me, he spotted me from a coworking place he is currently at.

Ending up in a simple lunch together, and unexpectedly again after helping him out getting clarity on a few of his topics, part two 2 of this :point_down: streamed through naturally.

With my friend’s genius offering/editing some stuff here and there, and doing some prep work unconsciously.

He even mentioned Vitalik Buterin at some point, this made me giggle :grin:

[…]

The day continued with a few business friends taking some news.
(Got :fire: not so long ago from a job I started recently, I was not aligned with their vision vs execution, this new beginning feels like a huge favor)

[…]

The day finished with this :point_down:, refining the vision v2.

Looking forward to experiencing where it’ll get us :pray:

28 Likes

Thank you for sharing, Boris! This sounds awesome! :pray:

2 Likes

Im listening this field for 4 days now.

Had a dream today about how I catched a mice and googled if there is a meaning.

Thats what I found:

"Dreaming of catching a mouse

If you were catching mice when you were asleep, then such a dream is a good sign. It brings happiness as it’s a sign that you are going to receive financial gain in the near future."

23 Likes