Cosmo-Volt

Might be awesome for athletes:
"You will find an extended limit to the activity as it hastens the removal of the lactic acid build-up in muscle mass. This causes the pain of lactic acid build-up to take longer to accumulate.
In one very recent study with Indium conducted in Budapest, Hungary, 13 of 15 members of the National Kung Fu Championship Team demonstrated significantly increased their stamina after eight weeks of indium supplementation.

Anecdotally, a group of distance runners reported 30% increase in running distance for the same time in just two weeks, and a group of weight lifters recently reported increasing their bench press by 40% in 60 days.

12 Likes

great.
i will give it a shot as well

From personal experience with ascension tag. Eat nutrient dense foods and you won’t have to worry too much about eating a lot.

7 Likes

What is nutrient dense food?

4 Likes

foods that have more amount of nutrients in less amount of proportion. For example dry food, wheat and so on.

3 Likes

Yes, nutrient dense foods can be more nourishing than err… not so nutrient-dense foods. :wink: :slight_smile:

But one shouldn’t worry if the body and system require more nutrients and food either.

There is nothing wrong with that. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I also feel like I need more water and salt ,it feels like salt tastes less salty to me, so I guess I need more atm.

4 Likes

Ohh maybe is the flower of life? because i have loop it all night the past 2 nights and omg :flushed: i feel the same. I had to work out a lot today and do grounding because it was intense. Its like i also feel all the energy systems on fire :rofl:

6 Likes

Cosmo Volt and sleep

I’m using a sleep app to track my sleep
I see that I get deeper sleep than before

9 Likes

Yes, that’s what I felt too

11 Likes

This field seems to heal damaged nerves. Amazing

20 Likes

Details?

Long story short. Feel tingling in the parts where the affected nerves are. Toes and fingers.

15 Likes

I thought I was the only one. Out of nowhere, I feel tingles on the back of my right shoulder and mid back area.

@GoddessAndGodOfAll you have to get on this field.

12 Likes

lol I don’t get it…but I can play it too!

10 Likes

I’m confused, what don’t you get? Lol

1 Like

lol why vegetables?
Why are they dancing?
:so confused: :rofl:

Is that your happy dance?

5 Likes

LOL. It just was a fun way to say almost all vegetables are very nutrient dense

7 Likes

rofl ahhhhhhh!

8 Likes