De-Inhabiter Combo

Thanks ryantraveling. Is it left or right ring finger?

1 Like

Zoom & Nod

6 Likes

Can this field negatively affects cards and sigils from sapien if they are placed near the speakers?

No.

Sapien’s work won’t be affected at all no matter how close the speakers are, now if you are using other creator’s work that might be different, so set your intentions before using the combo.

7 Likes

I found this guy on youtube

Who have experienced with this product?

about ghost

I wonder How its work? Is it really generate the quantum field for 2 miles?

5 Likes

Not sure about the exact distance, but I have the energetic pyramid from Twisted Sage and it certainly exudes palpable energy. Frank is Not My Name, Angelgnome, CE Shawn and others on this forum also have experience with their tools.

Thanks to Sapien’s tools, I don’t have any ghosts or entities in my space, so can’t really vouch for how well these tools work with entities. I remember Brenda from Twisted Sage recommending Wings of Tok for entity related issues. In sessions with her, she seems to frequently use the King’s Chamber within the pyramid to release entities (I understood the significance of this chamber after OM explained the details).

The De-Inhabitor Trio + Curse/Spell Removal Audio and throw in an occasional Deep Aura Cleaning audio, you should be squeaky clean in space, body and mind.

22 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Got this Combo before the sale expired.
Thank you Dreamweaver and Sam!

8 Likes

Just wanted to do a review of this combo.
As a reminder I already own the Curse/Spell Removal which I already have done a review on on that thread. I had good results with that. I now play that in my weekly maintainece stack, and any other time I suspect I may need it. Any questions concerning that please search that thread.
I played this combo at night the day I bought it. I did feel the De-Inhibitor but nothing major was pulled out of me (which is good news!) However to my surprise when I played the Negative Entity/Bad Spirit (annoying sounds)…, well it is very strong and WOW! yep, something was pulled out of my lower back/pelvis and I was sore afterwards and had to go lay down for the night. I didnt expect that by the way. I have played it the next night after that, no big reaction. So this will go into my weekly maintainence stack.
Thank you Dreamweaver and Sam!

19 Likes

ok guys i think its my time for an update
i put this on speakers and the door in my room open which is weird because there was no air, nothing to make it open while being closed
it was not fully closed but still, it opened
I feel like i am becoming myself again
Watching anime again after many years
Maybe will buy ps5 after many years of not playing i had the ps3 but it broke many years ago
The things that i still would like to acquire are

• The confidence, winning, positive attitude i had
    the adventurous girl i was
    The socially confident and confidence in general i had
    The fearless mentality i had
    The easily making friends confidence
    And some other things
    But overall these are the things i would like to get back
    In the past when i was myself i played ouija board and played with demonic stuff, even summoned demons, genies whatever and i think that may have affected me in some way
    I hope this helps mee to bring back the happy girl i was before
16 Likes

In the moment the things i am becoming myself with are hobbies i had in the past and things i used to love to do, when i lost myself i lost all my hobbies and likings

10 Likes

And by the way i have a scar all of a sudden under my breasts so i don’t know why that happen
i suppose i listend to this overnight and i felt really uncomfortable when the door thing happend
but while listening to the frequency i felt protected in some way
i will put 2 phones tonight in the house with this frequency, as i am sure my house is full of entities as i used to play with demonic things

9 Likes

Guys do you know if De-inhabiter would be able to get rid of negative thought forms, even those self created? Also, being the only new audio on the combo, would be enough to listen to just the De-inhabiter audio on a daily basis?

5 Likes

I’m wondering the same.

1 Like

Keep your vibration a little higher and perhaps the thought forms won’t have access to you? Only saying this cause I’m sure no one wants to add more to their already joyful stack. Since I started the mental health album a long while ago the thought forms started to fade more and more. But as a bandaid I would use the OCD track (truly overlooked gem and not just for OCD) cause it calmed my thoughts a lot.

Anyways just sharing my experience. Good luck!

3 Likes

Unlikely, it’s more for actual “outside” astral entities of various forms inhabiting one’s aura.

The other fields in the combo and auric cleanse would work better for this.

8 Likes

Listening to this trio along with the curse/spell remover could help. I noticed at my job I’m more subjective to negative emotions/thoughts but the moment I leave that place everything sorts balances out. Maybe your environment needs some work done to it.

6 Likes

Sacred flower to the rescue np! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeap! Forgot to mention. The day after I got my tag and went to work a coworker who doesn’t really come with me was like “NA you watch sports?” In a friendly manner and everything.

Totally out of no where. I would go weeks without exchanging words with this person unless it was necessary.

6 Likes

Thanks guys! Will have everything in consideration!

1 Like