New Release: Depths of your Soul

Okay I just looped this like 10 times and feel really balanced and good about my self .
I listened 3 times to the amygdala before and now 3 times emotional release :blush:

16 Likes

Nothing really to update, I listen to a lot a fields a day, so Iā€™m not sure what is doing what lol, but still enjoy this one a lot!

7 Likes

Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not the only one, thanks!

(Now back to our regularly scheduled topicā€¦)

9 Likes

Iā€™m like that too . But by stopping for a longer time and then looping it a few times (doesnt have to be 10x) you get a pretty good feeling for what it does ā€¦

4 Likes

No doubt about it!

1 Like

Its amazing, feel so good . :hugs:

5 Likes

Same to me ,itā€™s great,soothing ,wow ,addictive as well .

8 Likes

Underrated.

5 Likes

I am finally home with this filed ,thank you so much @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

I love it love it love it, can not get enough of it
Its my Lover, love it to the moon and back.
When I listen I just disappear,evaporate, merged to everythingā€¦Connect to everything, expand,satisfied, fulfilled,no desire, walls fall off, No mind,time stopsā€¦no boundaries, freely fly ,nothing to hold me, in spaceā€¦weightless, total peace, bliss, relaxed, no burdenā€¦No physical body, no trapā€¦ending and beginningā€¦
I wish I could stay there for everā€¦

31 Likes

LOL
Again its MEā€¦ :laughing: :grin:
I love it,I have to tell the truth :wink: I can not keep it to myself.
Dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm LOVE YoU
This does not let me to listen to sth else,My soul was missing me, now which I found the way to it ,it does not want me to leave again, I am not able to control myself not to listenā€¦ :woman_shrugging:
I am taken by it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:kiss: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :heartbeat: :heartpulse: :sparkling_heart: :gift_heart: :heart: :boom: :cupid: :heart_eyes_cat: :kissing_cat: :hearts:

17 Likes

I still donā€™t quite understand what this does but I think it make the listeners can understand better about themselves and the people around you know you much better?

3 Likes

Yes. I think so too. It is also Advanced Self Love and avoid you to hurt yourself.

5 Likes

Ah I see. Thank you

3 Likes

It takes me to travel to ME. :hugs: :kissing_heart: :hearts:

6 Likes

@Hero-King, Bro this is my lover which I have told you about ā€¦ :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Why is that so , care to share about your lover ā€¦

3 Likes

Love plz try it and give it some time, might become your lover as wellā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I shared some about it on above :point_up_2: my dear
I have no word to describe it, itā€™s crazy, mysteriousā€¦I dunno really where it takes me and who I meet ā€¦
But it is home with a lover :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hmmm, sounds very temptingā€¦.but my playlist is already about 5 hrs and Iā€™m still experimenting with the fields that Iā€™ve bought to optimise them, and also I only have sleep time to listen to them due to life commitments, so ā€¦.I donā€™t know how am I gonna squeeze in this ā€¦.will see how though , itā€™s intriguing

2 Likes

You know bro, I have so many fields to listen to but I do not, For me this field is jealous, does not want me to listen to anything else, wants to have me allā€¦ :laughing: :crazy_face:

4 Likes