New Release: Depths of your Soul

:kissing_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :hugs:

5 Likes

To resolve this ā€œconflictā€ :smiley:, look from another perspective and listen to Imaginarium Divine, so you will not be able to claim anything from the HS

6 Likes

Bro I feel Lazy to listen to the fieldsā€¦Just listen to those I feel pull towards :kissing_cat:

7 Likes

Since i use higher self mandala, i feel like iā€™ve been guided to this field. Some thought tell me that this is the field that i should always use no matter what happen, because in the end, if i lose everything, i still have myself :slight_smile:

16 Likes

15 Likes

Stop sleeping on this.

4 Likes

Captain said he had great time making this field I bet he did and heā€™s successful I will say , this field is just immense love it , itā€™s like my guardian , it makes me feel safe and me again, lovely jus simply hats off ā€¦real warrior you aar , bless beautiful soul

18 Likes

lol i stopped sleeping on this by sleeping with it on repeat

8 Likes

Donā€™t sleep on it, but sleep on it

13 Likes

Good field

2 Likes

You cant see highest heights of macrocosm but you can see deepest depths of microcosm

5 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Man, the hints that are dropped throughout the years.

4 Likes

How

4 Likes

Wow, itā€™s been already a bit more than 2 years since this audio/album been released :open_mouth:
I remember like it were yesterday
My favourite album, especially this track! As @SHAAN said , itā€™s like my guardian

7 Likes

Una joya olvidada amigo

3 Likes

This one used to be my favorite self love field out there, i think itā€™s the most important one

:100:

7 Likes

Agree and i dont know if you guys have tried the new one that has Depths of Your Soul + Graviton Love. Patreon only.

It is so strong i got dizzy the first 3 days listening to it.

8 Likes

Indeed a beautiful field, I love using it while I look at someone ā€œelseā€ and Love their beingā€¦ Especially strangers.

8 Likes