NEW RELEASE!: Ego Dissolution

This is the best anti anger field ever!

Makes me fully emotionally detached after 2 loops.

13 Likes

The consequence of using this is you become detached from using other fields… I sorta have a hard time gaining the motivation or enthusiasm to listen to my stack but the I am just not motivated enough.

Not saying it’s a bad thing because I find more important fields to listen to, it is as I am being redirected to better self improvement related fields. This + ascension naut is a game changer.

3 Likes

I was literally about to comment that.

2 Likes

is it okay to loop this overnight or is it 3 times only

Honestly.

3 times max is more than enough, specially being a long audio

1 Like

The issue isn’t with your desire, but your fear of not achieving it.

3 Likes

beautiful-nature

Peaceful Field :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Very powerful. Reminds me of psychedelics.

1 Like

It helped me with sleeping for another hour when i woke up earlier and could not sleep, relief of anxiety, silent the mind and allowed me to do self improvement practices which before I had huge resistance with.

The main feature i detect is the ego silence and having an open mind. I can see how this can be applied to other cases like an important conversation with a partner (business, romantic) or between people having an argument, maybe when studying. I am also wondering how it would work for individuals who fail exams because of stress and anxiety coming from past trauma and subconscious limitations causing self sabotage.

1 Like

Comments:

profile_pic

Divinelove3 days ago

Grateful

profile_pic

Tina Bravard4 days ago

Creates balance… grounding…
Your thoughts?

profile_pic

𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆6 days ago

Ego is powerless and every negative mind chattering that comes with it . Positivity is powerfull .:cherry_blossom:

profile_pic

Minanur Rahct6 days ago

There is loads of ads

profile_pic

Quentin22 days ago

There ads right on the middle of this meditation…

profile_pic

cherry fawn25 days ago (edited)

DAY 1: :green_heart:
DAY 2: :green_heart:
DAY 3: :green_heart:
DAY 4: :green_heart:
DAY 5:
DAY 6:
DAY 7:

profile_pic

Lawrencea month ago

I love how this always makes me go from over thinking what others think about me to not varing about others opinions. Thanks.

profile_pic

jamais vua month ago

my ego has been extremely defensive and fragile these past few months. i’ve been trying my best to overcome it, let’s see how this works!!

profile_pic

raya month ago

im too jealous. i cant focus on my own achievements and instead focus on others. i just need to let go.

profile_pic

Indigo Angela month ago

Wow. This is strong as hell :open_mouth:

profile_pic

killerquinna month ago

Do you listen to this without earphones? Or is it okay to use with earphones?

profile_pic

ratqueena month ago

always feel lighter when i listen to this. actually it works amazingly for my OCD

profile_pic

Diana Kloss2 months ago

Ego is the shadow

profile_pic

H Nj2 months ago

The past doesnt define me and never did. It is nothing more than an illusion

profile_pic

Νεκτάριος Τσιλιβίγκος2 months ago

May you find peace within yourself.

profile_pic

Anusha2 months ago

Please I want this mind’s chatter to stop… I don’t want to hate that family but the ego inside because of one member of family is growing so big now that my mind is thinking negative of them…I just don’t want to care about them I don’t want to hate them omg this feeling I want to be rid of it :cry::cry:pls

profile_pic

Sohini Basak2 months ago

Have severe cold and cough for three days . Suddenly after a long time listening to this and feeling better. Ego makes me ill hence proved :joy:

profile_pic

Kimberly2 months ago

Does anyone know anything about these little circle dots that keep appearing, like by the comments and at the grocery store, even saw them on a McDonald’s poster?

profile_pic

Marcia Santana3 months ago

Enquanto ouço isso,sinto que alguem dentro de mim se encolhe e quer fugir,morrendo de medo de se desintegrar kkkk…o eu observador ficou vendo isso e dando muita risada,porque parece ser algo realmente forte e assustador para meu pequeno ego​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

profile_pic

Fortnite - Cronusmax3 months ago

Understanding Ego and Authentic Self-Expression:

When we talk about overcoming something in a spiritual sense, what do you think you’re overcoming? The ego, perhaps? But what is the ego, other than a culmination of collective inputs you’ve had from your reality since birth?

This idea of completely dismantling the ego is misguided. The ego, the personality, is a useful tool that we engage with daily. The problem isn’t the ego itself, but the belief that you are solely your ego.

If you accept that you are merely your ego, you are essentially allowing society to define you, to put you in a restrictive box. That’s a skewed perspective.

Your objective should be to define yourself to society, regardless of societal expectations or norms. This is the essence of honesty - expressing how you truly feel and what you genuinely believe, regardless of external influences.

Remember, you are not where you are, you are not what you experience, but the experiencer. If you let your experiences dictate your identity, you become a part of the experience, getting tangled in the web of external influences. If you are constantly avoiding pain, seeking pleasure, and believe that these pursuits define you, you’re caught in this web.

The Dangers of Ego-based Manifestation:

Your ego, through the law of karma and the law of attraction, can shape your reality. However, these laws can impose limitations on you. It’s essential to recognize that anything you want to manifest from the ego is a potential disaster waiting to happen.

Manifestations based on ego can inadvertently infringe upon the will of others. But when you manifest out of love, love takes precedence, and the manifestation aligns correctly, regardless of your comprehension of it.

If your mind is creating your reality and ignoring input from the spirit, you can potentially bring about negative outcomes. Submitting to truth doesn’t mean becoming an enslaved servant worshipping a deity, it means recognizing the inherent divinity within and around you.

The phrase “serving God” might be misunderstood. You exist because of the divine; it’s not about servitude but recognizing your interconnectedness with divinity.

Consider a mother and child. Does a mother go through the whole process of pregnancy and childbirth so that her child will worship her? No, the motive is not servitude or worship.

In the same way, the relationship between you and the divine shouldn’t be understood as one of subjugation, but as an acknowledgment of interconnectedness.

I’d recommend everyone listen to this Audio with the Intention of loving your spirit, Look at old pictures that made you feel shameful,guilty etc.

You can listen to this on 1 device and on another listen to something like “unconditional You” “Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love” “Become Whole: Self Acceptance/Self Love/Dissolve Insecurities” “Unconditional Love Infusion” “Spiritual Growth States of Being” “Love, Gratitude and Appreciation” “Self Love and Acceptance” “Divine Love” “Love Graviton” either of them works, follow your inner feelings on what works best for you.

profile_pic

Kimberly3 months ago

I think I might be addicted to this one. It’s my third time today.

profile_pic

Trustfreelovejoy3 months ago

Like many people with Atypical brains (high potential etc) :zebra::unicorn::rainbow::alien:when our ego is already non-existent what to do to survive in this world of economic ego ?

profile_pic

Trishna Dey3 months ago

This one is too lengthy but still I listen once everyday

profile_pic

Jayden3 months ago

a person recommended this video to me
Because I said I was suffering from subliminals, something like a block or clash or even worse
I was not getting any results at all, with any kind of audio or method, nothing worked
I hope this really works for me…

profile_pic

Leslie Carlson4 months ago

Will this open the window in the mind that is stuck due to inherited tendency of alcoholism

profile_pic

Arpita Pandey4 months ago

What a blessing….thank you for this❤️

profile_pic

Vilma Çakmaktaş4 months ago

I feel like I can do anything.

profile_pic

Ignas2fly4 months ago

Am I only one here to understood while listening to this, that all my life here was led to this particular point? :heart:

profile_pic

Anthony Brown4 months ago

if I start my stack off with this track alone, and then straight into my tracks, on days when I have less time, is that sufficient do you think?

profile_pic

Mez5 months ago

Your ego is your biggest enemy

profile_pic

Joyce Marie5 months ago

This is at the top of my playlist as such an essential part of our ascension. Thank You!! :sparkles::sparkling_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

Alisha Bhullar5 months ago

This seems interesting

profile_pic

ratqueen5 months ago (edited)

im meditating longer and longer thanks to this! struggled for 10 minutes now i can do 18 with the help of this field (inner chatter quieter) EDIT: Im back again after having a horrible slump. pain got in the way of my routine but this always helps

profile_pic

fink more 1115 months ago

You all should meditate to this in combination with the 114 chakras Field by Maitreya-Fields. Blissful beyond words, I started crying and it was like a light went on inside or above my head.

profile_pic

higher self5 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:dizzy::rainbow::sparkles::pray::dizzy::rainbow::sparkles:

profile_pic

Divinelove5 months ago

GODHEAVENLYFATHERgratitudeforangelsguardianangelsarchangelesangeleseternallyInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTameneternallygratitudeamen​:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sunflower:

profile_pic

Karan Thakur5 months ago (edited)

You know worst thing about ego it makes you feel like you need it you will never be able to live without it it makes you feel powerful be controlling thing which is false by controlling you are actually becoming weaker you should let existence play its part and know what you should be doing right now you are part of existence play your part “serve” Ego is inferior it disconnects from reality and makes you feel like you are something special how is doing something great even though it may be not great but you make it in your mind you become like ballon filled with air just one puncture and you will be gone ego will say to you that without me you will be one weak I am needed but don’t trust it you are much more powerful than it you need to realise and for that it has to go to realise true self

profile_pic

Santosh Adhikari5 months ago

Get fast results from morphic fields
1.ego dissolution
2.subcousious limits removal
3.quantum booster
4.maitreya fields cleaner
Then other fields

profile_pic

Mrs. Z5 months ago

This is the first video I’ve listened to that helps the very first time you listen to it. I’ve been listening to this for two weeks and it’s helped me so much. I’m so thankful to have found this. It helps clear my head of all the negativity. It’s helped me be a happier person for sure.

profile_pic

Елена А6 months ago

:heart::heart::blush::blush::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Darío D.6 months ago

Starting today 21 april

profile_pic

Godcandy6 months ago

Why does this work?

profile_pic

Giovanny Cruz6 months ago

Is this kinda like an Ego-Death?

profile_pic

Mmhash browns13136 months ago

Intense and cool

profile_pic

Mikoustic6 months ago

Ego dissolution to lower the ego, then use whatever fields to reprogram yourself. By far the best field to ever happened.

profile_pic

Vince Kesada7 months ago

This Is my second day, my overthinking Is reduced like 80% and bad thoughts like 70% i going to continue i’m feeling this Is true this really works

profile_pic

Halley White7 months ago

:sos:? I’m an empath, should I not use this ? Because 99 percent of the time I don’t think with my ego, because I give and give till I’m exhausted

profile_pic

dreamer lounge7 months ago

The body can die the mind can be lost energy is flowing karma is all around but the true self is eternal the true self is journey it is peace and wisdom within a dimension of love we are not just a small drop of water we are the ocean from the ocean we rise to the ocean we go the true self is what needs to evolve to escape pain and find paradise. To overcome ego is one way to do it.

profile_pic

Positive all7 months ago

Thank you

profile_pic

ratqueen7 months ago

can feeling upset/uncomfortable be a form of resistance to this? I’m guessing so

profile_pic

Real Talk7 months ago

do any of you use solfeggio/rife frequencies or binaural beats on a regular basis?
stuff like that?
and if so, any noticeable results with them?
any that any of you would particularly recommend?

profile_pic

Mickey M.8 months ago (edited)

Can this still affect people even if their listening with earbuds in their ears, watching something else??
While I play this on phone speaker? Thank you in advance.
(I think it would since it’s a energy field. Not sure. )

profile_pic

chandru yuvi8 months ago

Sapi

profile_pic

Spooky8 months ago

How many times to listen every day??

profile_pic

Divinelove8 months ago

GODFATHERgratitudeternallyalwaysInthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTamen​:rainbow::blush::hibiscus::writing_hand::apple::green_heart::pray::tada::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::tada::sparkles::sparkles::tada::tada::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

Lina A9 months ago

“Ego are the compulsive patterns orbiting your personality, not the illness of having a personality.”

• Matt Kahn (healing core wounds)

profile_pic

Divinelove9 months ago

InthemightynameofLORDJESUSCHRISTgratitudeeternally :blush::sparkling_heart::coconut::sunny::pie::apple::sparkles::pray::rainbow::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

profile_pic

su2sa1li49 months ago

Follow this breath.

profile_pic

Eustachy Piotr Puzon Kalarepa - Kontrabas9 months ago

This is pernament?

profile_pic

shadow9 months ago

I can feel this in my throat and I feel something that I can’t explain.

profile_pic

tracy9 months ago

Sweating, this energy is powerfull…

profile_pic

Dan Theman10 months ago

Takes away my overthinking

profile_pic

Tara Wilson10 months ago

I’m reaching out to the Sapien community to see if anyone has had any luck with a formula that would help with suicidal thoughts.

profile_pic

Angel :butterfly: Butterfly10 months ago

Why my hands are itching after listnd this once?

profile_pic

KSHATRIYA :trident:10 months ago

Thank you Dream Seeds, God bless you and all of us… This one is truly grateful for your services in this ones journey

profile_pic

eha year ago

Can i just use this for 5 minutes instead of listening to the whole video?

profile_pic

animusa year ago (edited)

Remain as awareness you mental Masturbators only in silence you ll find your essence you are running away from

profile_pic

Tatyana Proninaa year ago

Благодарю Вас за Ваши труды!

profile_pic

suffering withina year ago (edited)

D1-26/10-:relaxed:
D2-27/10-:nazar_amulet:
D3-28/10-:nazar_amulet:
D4-29/10-:nazar_amulet:
D5-30/10-:nazar_amulet:
D6-31/10-:nazar_amulet:
D7-1/11-:nazar_amulet:
D8-2/11-:nazar_amulet:
D9-3/11-:nazar_amulet:
D10-4/11-:nazar_amulet:

profile_pic

Mx Ruwaa year ago

It feels vital that this, brain regeneration and hope and happiness

profile_pic

Akiraa year ago (edited)

Resistance prevents us from having our manifestations. And ego creates resistance. If ego dissolves for the moment we are listening this field then there won’t be any blockage or resistance. Mind won’t resist anything for that moment. It means we’ll get our desires quickly through visualising or even affirming during this field. :pray: Tell me if i am wrong .

profile_pic

Caiden Lighta year ago

This video is great to cleanse the "problem of main source "… Thanl you very much :pray:
Also listlen to “pride removal” by Maitreya Field

profile_pic

Life’s meaning is to be happya year ago

Thank you really helpful

profile_pic

eha year ago (edited)

What if i was having intrusive thoughts of my health when listening to this? Would they manifest?

profile_pic

Subhasini Saravanana year ago

Will this accelerate the results of other fields from sapien

profile_pic

Raiders of the Lost AI Coversa year ago

Really awesome, I did it just once after my mind was going 100 mph and my negative thoughts were assaulting me… and now I’m cool as a cucumber and hella relaxed :DDD

profile_pic

Valisivea year ago

feeling like a tame buddhist when listening to this

profile_pic

Liam Garciaa year ago

I accept and embrace all changes that come with this energy field

profile_pic

s pa year ago

Does this help to reduce expectations also?

profile_pic

Blinka year ago

How many times a day is recommended? once at morning once at night?

profile_pic

Valisivea year ago

this is MASSIVE woah never had an experience like this ever with anything

profile_pic

Valisivea year ago

i felt like my body was made out of waves in the first second of listening to this

profile_pic

ayaz lakhania year ago

It didn’t have much effect maybe a little. I think a lot of my ego has been dissolve by subconscious limits removal.

profile_pic

William DeLonga year ago

There are no problems outside of yourself.

profile_pic

S Ba year ago

Rain sound

profile_pic

Calm yourselfa year ago

Can I loop ‘Ego dissolution’ along with my playlist? or should I hear it for sometime before playing my playlist?. Please reply.

profile_pic

Ela year ago

Does anyone know which sapien fields will help with procrastination caused by perfectionism? :)

profile_pic

William DeLonga year ago

Take a vacation from you.

profile_pic

Julian Solisa year ago

Ego is not our Enemy it’s our power
Our ego is what we identify with what we say is the I am.

A negative ego will have you saying I am unconfident I am weird ect

When you control your ego you decide what you are not society not your family you that is your power in ego

The most powerfull is what you believe you are , the story you tell yourself is the way you will live your life and the quality of it

No one on earth can decide the I am but you

profile_pic

William DeLonga year ago

There is no you or me only source.

profile_pic

Hunter Huntera year ago

Can I speed it up? Will it still work in 2x mode??

profile_pic

Perle De majorque.a year ago

Bonjour c est qu elle frequence q on ecoute ? Pour dissoudre l ego .

profile_pic

Mary Smitha year ago

I feel so free,I feel so free…

profile_pic

N na year ago (edited)

Thank u​:wilted_flower::palms_up_together::palms_up_together::palms_up_together::palms_up_together::palms_up_together::palms_up_together::wilted_flower:

profile_pic

Kenna year ago (edited)

The ego is like a cloud in your mind as it’s clears your judgement and blocks you from seeing things as it truly is, this audio slowly clears those clouds and allow for divine insight or your higher self to shine through the clouds so the more you clear those clouds the less confusion there will be within your mind, I suggest listening to this audio in conjunction with higher self audio as it can strength your connection with source and quickly allow you to ascend to your highest timeline of being.

profile_pic

hydrantincoa year ago

who ever made this is perfect lol

profile_pic

Jenny Medleya year ago

:astonished: WOW…Not much really happened at the beginning, but then near the end I got really hot hands and itchiness like crazy. This is so powerful. Extremely POWERFUL. JUST WOW​:pray::heart:

profile_pic

Joann Robinsona year ago

Gratitude :two_hearts::sparkles:

profile_pic

Vespera year ago

Wow I felt this one immediately. I dropped the vice I was indulging in in less than a minute. Likely not for good, but I immediately lost the taste for what I was doing previously. I love so much of the music used in the Dreamseeds videos and Sapien Exotic Matters collection. That would be awesome if a Subconcious Clearer comes out in this vein. :scream_cat::blush::white_heart:

profile_pic

Kiko Aino The Ultimate Empatha year ago (edited)

This was playing one day and it was automatic and I didn’t know why I was having all these realizations then saw the audio that was playing.

Being able to see yourself from a state of neutrality is very freeing no fear or judgement.

profile_pic

Saudidaraa year ago

listening to this i can now understand how many negative patterns i had. it’s a lot. feeling a strong feeling in my third eye chakra along wit many of the areas i feel discomfort in during OCD episodes or from negative thinking. such an odd experience…but definitely a welcoming one. can’t believe i was scared of trying this out initially lol. honestly feels good to be able to think freely like this. no pressure. no negative patterns. just clarity

profile_pic

Perfect Piea year ago

Wow - my mind was going 100 miles a minute when I turned on this audio. After about 11 minutes I’m so calm! What a blessing.

profile_pic

suffering withina year ago

D1-16may-:nazar_amulet:

profile_pic

devilishtrio1111 ma year ago

Either the ego dies , or I die with it , fuck it

profile_pic

Bella Gardnera year ago

thank you so much for all of your videos. you are literally saving so many peoples live’s. including mine. your work is like nothing i’ve seen before. it is truly medicine and art. i am not even exaggerating everyone should listen to these videos.

profile_pic

Brian Sousaa year ago (edited)

I found it easier to let go of “needing” to understand more things. When I used to want to know: why a thing should occur, what the possibilities could be, where it may take place, when it could be expected and wondering with whom a thing was to happen with, I had been limited myself (from an ego perspective). The ego thought it had to understand everything; within the process, for it to work. Once all that melts away, you realize that it is easier to leave the fine details to our higher power’s infinite intelligence.

Just remind ourselves, “Everything good and beneficial, happens at the right place, at the right time; in the perfect way; with the perfect people”; ALWAYS.

With every breath, I am better than I was during my last breath. With every inhale, I allow love inward. With every exhale, I gladly let go of any negativity and share my abundance of love.

profile_pic

Kendra Ha year ago

Without fail, every time I listen to this I end up feeling so calm and falling asleep :blush:

profile_pic

Flossy Archibequea year ago

Will this help me get rid of a crush I’ve had on someone for years? I have tried other things but my mind is fixated on this person against my will.

profile_pic

illdowhatiwanta year ago

Wow this worked
Like actually worked. I’m amazed and excited and so grateful. :nazar_amulet::old_key::rainbow::green_heart::candle::green_heart::rainbow::old_key::nazar_amulet:

profile_pic

Chris Zablockia year ago

If Barry Bonds got fed to crabs, it’s not like they all become Barry Bonds by proxy. I’m not saying that he’s better than you, but…

profile_pic

Raphael Oliveiraa year ago

Pessoal ontem minha visão ficou embaçada e normal quando escutei o áudio

profile_pic

Absolute Goddessa year ago

Is the fear of time running out and being stuck Ego?

profile_pic

Marsha Davisa year ago (edited)

Have been listening to this for about a week now. My skin feels like a very gentle electric current is passing over it while it plays. I have also had a severe neck muscle spasm the whole week. Guess that self protection ego doesn’t want to let go. And my heart chakra is feeling lighter and sensing some movement in the crown chakra.

profile_pic

Raphael Oliveira2 years ago

Pessoal e normal eu do nada perder o foco mesmo ouvindo o áudio por que esses dias estava tão focado aí hoje fico desfocado porque acontece isso

profile_pic

Bianca-Stefana Sofronie2 years ago

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

profile_pic

Mx Ruwa2 years ago

Thank you Sapien

profile_pic

the kingdom of heaven is at hand2 years ago

Thank you may the most high bless yoy

profile_pic

Unthinkable2 years ago

I ma scared of sleeping and people advised me to see and listen to this video. May it help? I suffer from fear of sleeping because I can’t accept that my brain fully abandons me when I sleep. I can’t accept that I don’t exist in those moments. May this video help?

profile_pic

Raphael Oliveira2 years ago

Pessoal tô mais seguro meus pensamentos aínda está acelerado e algumas coisas mudaram no meu relacionamento com as pessoas do trabalho

profile_pic

Funnu Highty2 years ago

can i use it for a brain reset?

profile_pic

Round blue eyes2 years ago

I fell asleep listening to this. I don’t know what that means

profile_pic

Voice Of Goddess Weapon2 years ago

I accidentally listened to this… what is the antidote please? My solar plexus needs growing not dissolving at the moment

profile_pic

Vanessa Dascalu2 years ago (edited)

This is brilliant! We are programed running pattern, called dramatic triangle,victim, abusser and saviour.

profile_pic

StarSeed3122 years ago

I’ve a neck injury and I felt alot of neck movement. 2nd listen.

profile_pic

Tobias2 years ago

Honestly, I am a little skeptic to these kind of stuff but this one is the real deal

profile_pic

Elhaendhael2 years ago

does anyone cry while listening to this video?

profile_pic

CQN APDN2 years ago

Very very very deeply calming…

profile_pic

Beautybliss22222 years ago

I literally feel shedding old skin… Grateful for this now my dark night of soul will end soon. Thank you​:heart::pray:

profile_pic

Ghost2 years ago

Sapien says to only use 4 fields max per day, I use 5 is that okay? I use this, amygdala healing, superhuman genius because of my learnership, and amplify positive planetary effects and nulify negative planetary effects. Not sure if all these fall under the permanent change fields

profile_pic

Ghost2 years ago

Comment number 1000 :fire:

profile_pic

Imran Shaikh2 years ago

profile_pic

Imran Shaikh2 years ago

999 comments! Wow! Thank you universe i am ready to receive all of it! Shower me with the gifts as i keep giving my gifts with upmost love and gratitude!

profile_pic

:butterfly:Beautifully Broken​:butterfly:2 years ago

Can you mute the sound and still work?

profile_pic

The Jaguar King2 years ago

I’m scared…

profile_pic

livia capone2 years ago

I felt like my toughts was becoming clearer, i’ve noticed that before i had like "a line of fog"in my head, that is starting to disappear.

profile_pic

Mohamed Abdi2 years ago

Would listening to this overnight be recommended?

profile_pic

Tashana I-W2 years ago

Very grateful :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

KEVIN2 years ago

When i listened to this i farted what does that mean guys?

profile_pic

Sky2 years ago

Moments of resistance are perfect moments for ALLOWANCE. Awareness of polarity is a MUST for acceptance and flow. Be it and you shall ppppprosper

profile_pic

Brandon Gaspar2 years ago

Will reccomend doing shrooms to this

profile_pic

Lexi2 years ago

I love this so much, its breaking down my barriers day by day helping me become more aware of everyones energy and our collective conciousness

profile_pic

Abhijit Kesarkar2 years ago (edited)

Thank you. This helped with my ADD and auric attacks. I also used the etheric cord-cutter, emotional release after and before my playlists. I no longer feel the need to listen to too many audios a day to get results.

profile_pic

Claire wooding2 years ago

I thought My mind was getting worse then I realised I’m actualy just seeing my ego Ive patterns more clearly :pray: thank you dreamseed for this one I have been using it a little while not sure how long as I don’t tend to time things these days … another realisation haha

profile_pic

B D2 years ago

I use this instead of subconscious limits because the music on that one annoys me since I grew up hearing it attached to other media experiences I was exposed to on television. Would love a new one of sub limits and depression relief with no music or different music.

profile_pic

8 8 82 years ago

I feel lighter

profile_pic

M D2 years ago

I understand what is the psychological meaning of ego and I need to heal that but I wanted to know if this can also help with other type of ego like pride / arrogance ?

profile_pic

Watcher The Insane2 years ago (edited)

Update: Coming back to this after a year for a few reasons. While the things I wrote initially were true, I realized something else. The voice bringing me down is still quiet, but there’s another part of my ego that’s still alive, a far subtler one. It’s the one that makes you think you’re better than the people around you. It’s not nearly as problematic to me as the other stuff, but when I became aware of it, I realized that I want it gone as well. My spiritual journey will never be complete as long as I look at others as inferiors.

I’ve listened to this for eight months, first thing in the morning, thrice. I’ve stopped now for about a month, but that annoying little voice that caused me so much pain and misery is gone and still hasn’t returned

profile_pic

Anthro Teacher2 years ago

This one is quite good. Definitely feel a lot lighter after playing it.

profile_pic

Anne Pimenta2 years ago (edited)

Love and peace for all :heart::om::v:
my results are, I am calmer, uncontrolled and negative thoughts disappear, I don’t live with irritation, I stopped arguing with my boyfriend for nonsense, increased my compassion, attention and empathy, I live in a state of constant peace. Thank you so much for sharing your work with us :pray:

profile_pic

Connie Henry2 years ago

Is this what was meant by we must die daily? Our ego has to fit through the eye of a needle. Deep thoughts.

profile_pic

Wilma2 years ago (edited)

Ego is that part of our mind that tells us who and what we are, in terms of appearance, roles, characteristics, worth and limitations. Either positive and negative. And we believe it and identify with it. Without the identification, we are afraid we can’t exist.
The ego doesn’t dissolve, we just stop identifying with it. As long as we’re identified with ego, we cannot dissolve it since that would seem to us like dissolving ourselves, meaning dying.
I’m sure this formula can help with calming down the mind and letting go of the repetitive thoughts. But transcending the ego is another level

profile_pic

momoben2 years ago

This while high >>>>>>>>

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love2 years ago

It is as if it made you return to your essence from when you were a child, without mental constructs. Personally, I got a little scared, because when I was a child it was tough in the family. It is precisely in that innocent essence that I have suffered the worst abuses. And hearing about going back there scares me because I’m not sure it won’t happen again. I don’t know if I was able to explain myself.
Has anyone happened the same thing?

profile_pic

who wants to knaw on human bones2 years ago

I love the sound of this audio, it’s so soothing. I’ve been struggling with my inner ego. I hate the disgusting feeling that I’m entitled to things after I volunteer and serve by my own will for people. I deal with feeling like I’m never recognized or even appreciated.
My list I’m going to follow:
-This audio
-Kinder and more patient person
-Become whole

• uplift.

profile_pic

Jonathan carter2 years ago

What motivates you to want to dissolve your ego?. If you find the time to respond with a message, I would be eternally greatful. Personally, I want to be free of any ego attachment because I want to reconnect to divinity in all its array of glorious attributes and thereby rediscovering my true beautiful and God given nature where the impossible is not only possible but guaranteed!

profile_pic

I have arrived at a point in my life where I have total, complete understanding of the ego, how it works and why it fucks us over everytime. It is the false light. When you truly understand it for what it is you will want to cleanse it from your soul as it is a form of possession, it is the wall you built to keep the divine out of your life.

profile_pic

hi2 years ago

few minutes after listening to this,
is this how mentally healthy people feel?

profile_pic

Scrolling is your ego patrolling!.

profile_pic

Zai2 years ago

This audio calmed down my mind. I no longer have negative and repetitive thoughts.

profile_pic

Blitz2 years ago

I was brought here so will try I’m very egotistic lol

profile_pic

Krissy Ramsey2 years ago

“Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.” - A Course in Miracles

profile_pic

Hareessh Prabhu2 years ago

Thanks for your existence, brother :slightly_smiling_face:

profile_pic

Nightmare Rex2 years ago

why do they talkk about how “ego death” is bad but then is apprently only way to stay out of SCP-666-H?

profile_pic

henry james2 years ago

When one assumes the correct answer to every question already exists, the self-imposed barriers become rather thin…

profile_pic

Dhiulya Besyon2 years ago

Escutar sem fone faz efeito?

profile_pic

Em Scott2 years ago

Thank you this felt great. I feel relaxed and peaceful.

profile_pic

su2sa1li42 years ago

Ego is a system created to feed from you. Its the Matrix. All thougths are baits seeking for our answers.

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago

Secretly Play this everywhere and peace will prevail🙂, people are not good or bad it’s just their ego🙂

profile_pic

Green Ranger2 years ago

I have a few questions.
1)i love my hobbies, passions and interests and etc that i enjoy, like, love and etc.this wont interfere with them right? It brings me joy and consider them a part of my what makes me.
2) this will preferbly remove the parts of me that i find annoying about thyself? Examples: unhealthy habits that are detrimental to ones being.

profile_pic

Zai2 years ago

Is this a booster?

profile_pic

J S2 years ago

Don’t live in your head but in your heart fully open. Love & Light.

profile_pic

Kusum R2 years ago

I have bad and negatively impactful dreams and depressive thoughts when I listen to this. What does that mean? Should I continue listening to this or should I stop?

profile_pic

Delta Subliminals2 years ago

Such a powerful field! The people of the world sure could use more of this. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

profile_pic

Destiny Frazier2 years ago

333”:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

profile_pic

LJ2 years ago

Can i use this while studying ?

profile_pic

K N2 years ago

Should i Listen on a speaker or headphones?

profile_pic

Swagota Dash2 years ago

Ego means mind made false self.

profile_pic

Noorul Islam :crescent_moon::rice_scene:2 years ago

Bhaduri mera libaza
Jeet mera mukadar
Insaf mari lat(addiction) hai

profile_pic

Talita Vonfürstenberg2 years ago

The sounds made me remember a lot of my childhood memories and got into my deepest thaughts

profile_pic

Nancy Chartrand2 years ago

How many times a day should I listen to this great wonderful frequency ? Is two times a day good ?

profile_pic

KARMA2 years ago

Everyone gangsta till the harp starts playing

profile_pic

Prithu Mukherjee2 years ago (edited)

I’m a married person who loves his wife but my ex is abusig me in social media I am feeling really helpless at times and not being able to find proper solution …can any field of sapien/dream seed/ energetic Alchemi make me benifitted…? you kind hearted pple can sujjest something…

profile_pic

Minuushi2 years ago

Meditation + Ego dissolution = Peace

profile_pic

Yoda The Great2 years ago

Best audio to use before starting a stack. Effects seem to come in a lot better and quicker to.

On top of that I’m comment number 777 :grin:

profile_pic

Anna Stanley2 years ago

This is the holy grail if not single most important youtube video ive ever found it cures dissociation combined with m.e.f.'s booster forget it. This is important because its a tool to undo thinking patterns. Bad ingrained or other wise it really is a treasure.

profile_pic

egodeathrow2 years ago

can you please make a pure frequency audio for ego death?

profile_pic

Amandeep2 years ago

Is this good for shadow work?

profile_pic

Sendo Humana :cherry_blossom:2 years ago

Perfect!

profile_pic

Vijay Kishore2 years ago

This is amazing :clap:

profile_pic

tjrn732 years ago

The things my coworkers used to do that enraged me has gotten much better.

profile_pic

Astrid Jaye2 years ago

I try and listen daily before stacks and have the sub limits tag. I get kinda anxious from this and I think it’s that it works on serotonin and or glutamate receptors and I have glutamate audio. Still going to keep listening but I dunno how people loop this at night :rofl::pray:

profile_pic

Renew2 years ago

One listen is enough for me to feel completely peaceful for the rest of the day no more negative mind chatter everything around me immediately becomes so beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck:

profile_pic

Bruna Martins2 years ago

I meditated while listening to this and WOW, it was stunning, I felt like my body was floating in space. Definitely will use this daily. Thank you :heart:

profile_pic

kheireddine kahla2 years ago

Ego is the the matrix

profile_pic

suffering within2 years ago (edited)

Can we listen to 2 sapien audios at same time. From 2different devices?

profile_pic

Armaan Sharma2 years ago

How do y’all know that this is Sapien’s channel ?

profile_pic

Raluca M2 years ago

how can i quiet my mind? i just find myself having random thoughts while listening and it really annoys me

profile_pic

Harsh Thakur2 years ago (edited)

Best audio to listen after you have been cheated or had breakup

profile_pic

neil cleghorn2 years ago

Can someone explain what the ego does,and how listening to this will help me

profile_pic

Love :heart::sparkles:2 years ago

I think there is healthy and unhealthy ego. Like I always say, ego is needed for a healthy sense of self and grounding. It is your human suit. Especially if you are an empath and “too spiritual”. You have to be able to somewhat ground to your human body and physical senses to experience life in the 3D.

profile_pic

mm2 years ago

Changed my life i guess

profile_pic

Natan Dettori2 years ago

I feel like I have nothing I can relate to, like theres nothing outside of myself I feel connected, that I can relate to and that can define me
So lonely…

I used to relate to my friend when we played with bionicles when I was a child, like I could relate with him that they were so cool and awesome like we could share a feeling together
But now nothing,
Nothing to share with people
I’m not the same like anyone else

profile_pic

SophisticatedRat2 years ago

Can I reprogram myself psycologically with this?

profile_pic

Truth2 years ago

Should i use this with subconscious limiting beliefs? If so what goes first? Im also listening to the amygdala healing.

profile_pic

Drakonski2 years ago

Does someone knows, is it working while listening on the background during for example movie? from same audio output?

profile_pic

no name2 years ago

I think I fell in love with one of my friend. Usually he’s not into guys, but he said he likes me a lot, so we wanna get to know each other better and see how it goes.
I know I’m lucky, right ?
But I’m a bit scared. He is so amazing, I fall in love everytimes he talks to me. But my ego always give me negatives thoughts, and scenarios where I am rejected.
The thing is that the relationship model I known, from my parents, was a disaster, and I grew up with their toxicity, and never really been in a relationship before, when I was in the closet, because of my own self hate and dysphoria.
The thing is, even now that I’m much better, I’m a bit scared of love relationship. Scared to hurt hom amd be toxic. My ego keeps me in this position of not being loved when I am. I am loved by my friends, and my crush likes me a lot, when he just could have said “no, I never met a boy I was attracted to so I’m straight.”
My ego wants to keep me in the “not having relationship with who I really love” pattern because it’s where I used to be before, to keep me “safe”. thanks, but no thanks. Screw the past. Unknown is safe, and I am reaaaally safe with this guy. I am loved, Love is safe. True hapiness is safe. Don’t worry about me :) goodbye now, ego.

profile_pic

Nikolai Weinerhausen3 years ago

Every time I listen to this, I feel like deleting my Facebook account.

profile_pic

Fai3 years ago

I play this everytime I feel my ego trying to gain control, fill my head up with negative thoughts and make me become a perfectionist,it calms down the voices inside my head.
I don’t usually listen to long audios but I always listen to it twice

profile_pic

wilsoncloudchamber3 years ago

I am sitting by the bedside of a friend who is dying. I am playing this composition to assist her unbinding process. Are there any other sapien or dream seeds compositions that can help in making an easy passage?

profile_pic

ilyaki3 years ago

This one feels great after few days of listening. Did anyone else notice having less hunger and more calm mind?

profile_pic

Prince Albert In A Can3 years ago (edited)

Ego doesn’t necessarily mean “big ego” like people traditionally think. It’s your sense of self identity no matter what that is. Mine used to be someone whose been cheated on, lied to, used and abused, falsely accused, abandoned, ghosted, manipulated, underestimated, was viciously and maliciously gossiped about, and was utterly powerless. 3 days of listening to this, along with an 11× booster, and I’m becoming someone whose identity is one who embodies health, wealth, youth, vitality, confidence, pride, beauty, and someone who does NOT suffer fools and WILL not abide any sneaky, fakey, f***ery!

profile_pic

Sangeeta Kumari3 years ago

could you please make a subliminal on healing narcissistic personality disorder,please!:pray: i know I am commenting on almost all video of ur channel about it!

profile_pic

Hristo Lazarov3 years ago

For some reason i cannot use the enlightened states forum so i write to everyone that is interested: when we talk deamons and enteties my conclusion is that the biggest and strongest of them is the so called ego…so my advice in order to serve u all is use ego dissolution and the demon and enteties and maybe the justice for all audio and hopefully u will be able to manage that not so undifficult task. Help will provide also the senctisient cells audio and the subc. Remove audio. Glad i could serve. Have fun livin…:grinning:

profile_pic

s p3 years ago

Can this help with OCD?

profile_pic

PSYKICK. MYSTERIES.3 years ago

Om namah shivaya .

profile_pic

PSYKICK. MYSTERIES.3 years ago

Hai there .

profile_pic

PostmodernistCitizen3 years ago

While listening to this, the thought came to me that due to my love attachment style (anxious), whenever my partner travels, I become very unstable and message and call him excessively. It makes our time apart needlessly vexatious and painful for us both, as you can imagine.

This stems from a childhood of not experiencing stable & healthy parental love (the case for many of us), and it has affected most of my adult relationships.

Further, it just dawned on me that my mind works in the exact same way as how I relate to my partner. Whenever I become anxious, it “talks” incessantly and draws me in ten directions just to avoid sitting with the discomforting thoughts and emotions that arise. I compulsively run through ideas and stories in my mind whenever triggers arise in daily living, and for some reasons I never was aware of this.

This insight brought me to a complete stillness inside, and as I sat and observed rather than react to the waves of unconscious thoughts and emotions that normally flood and exhaust my psyche - I thought: “Wow; I’ve just diagnosed a maladaptive coping mechanism stemming from childhood, and it explains why life has been so needlessly stressful and painful. My mind is on constant flight mode. I just have to switch it to “cruise”…

That thought alone, allowed me to soften my entire body. I have suffered from fibromyalgia for almost 10 years (as well as other health & mental issues), and I realized it probably stemmed from my body freezing up and becoming depleted from my mind’s constant engagement in “fear/flight” mode . It’s crazy how our younger years can make or break us.

—————————

Only a few minutes after this big Aha- moment did I realize that I am listening to “Ego Dissolution”.

So this video really does wonderful, wonderful, healing and life-changing things.

I wanted to take the time to write and share this, I felt someone somewhere may be going through the same dysfunctional pains and traumas and it might be of help to them.

I read in the comments someone mentioning about auto-immune disorder, etc… I’m not suggesting that it may be the case for all, but a lot of times our physical maladies is our bodies’ way of signaling there is something really not right in our spiritual / mental space that needs investigation / healing.

So, you see, ego dissolution is a really really big deal. It’s a phenomenal thing Sapien is doing here. He’s pioneering deep physical, mental, spiritual healing and it’s all made free to the masses. Those of us who find his channel are really very fortunate. I truly wish more people would know, believe and understand the power of this revolutionary technology that Sapien & co. offers us, the public, so generously & compassionately.

I listen to many Sapien videos, and also an avid fan of his other channels: Dreamseeds & Energetic Alchemy. Sapien has been an important part of my spiritual/ healing journey in the past 3 years.

Thank You can hardly convey the gratitude I feel. Blessings, blessings, blessings to you Sapien — may the forces always be with you.

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:

profile_pic

ahmed yasser3 years ago

I swear I feel power radiating from my hand , it’s hot :fire::sparkling_heart:

profile_pic

Lee Wawson3 years ago

Infinite :sparkles:Beings :dove: The Eg*go IS a Waffle :waffle:

profile_pic

su2sa1li43 years ago

Compulsive eating?

profile_pic

Maan faith3 years ago

If you want, you can

profile_pic

Maan faith3 years ago

:peacock:

profile_pic

Anthony Medina3 years ago

If I listen to this for 3 months daily will it become permanent? This is too good

profile_pic

ayaz lakhani3 years ago (edited)

I suspect this has helped me with biggest manifestation of my life. It could be something else but i suspect this has played its role.

profile_pic

Fernhill3 years ago

Amazing …!!!

profile_pic

Jonathan carter3 years ago

I meant to say that this is yet another beautiful energy transmission. Great for polishing up your clarity by extending those glorious gaps between thoughts, where you can feel, breathe and live in your heart . Beautiful, thankyou. Love and gratitude.

profile_pic

the Demon3 years ago

Does this actually help? Im a self aware narcissist and want to use this.

profile_pic

M R3 years ago

Okay…

profile_pic

Anti closed minded spirit3 years ago

I admit I have a problem with my ego. I’ve always had a problem where I’d help people but then always feel like I was owed something back. I just want to go back to enjoying being a light worker without the bad portion.

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic3 years ago

Sometimes this is just the frequency I need. To tame my ego.

profile_pic

Rebecca Destura3 years ago

yo this is DOPEEE :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

profile_pic

Jayana Jain3 years ago

Trust me this works. Give it at least 2 weeks by which I mean, it starts to work the first day of listening internally & you may not feel it tangibly right away but in the bg it IS working! After 2 weeks you’ll feel the difference tangibly.

profile_pic

Jonathan carter3 years ago

Whatever you believe is just your ego butting in. The ultimate truth is that the ego has no place in God’s realm, the ego is man made, foolishness and nonsence. The ego is dying rapidly in today’s world and those that hang onto it will suffer tremendously in the coming weeks, months and few years. The earth and evolution of the soul is slaying the remaining ridiculous attempts of the ego to maintain control.

profile_pic

Saqib Hussain3 years ago

Can you provide no music version?

profile_pic

k3 years ago

I am trying to work with it… Need a turnaround… Thanks :rose::tada::christmas_tree:

profile_pic

brokenlone3 years ago

Are headphones required?

profile_pic

Elijah3 years ago

:orange_heart:

profile_pic

Rachael Tan3 years ago

I am not the body , I am not even the mind

profile_pic

The One3 years ago

The Monkey Mind aka the Ego. A proper little asshole that keeps trying to gain control over our amazing abilities and dreams .

profile_pic

Ayy yooo3 years ago

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Ayy yooo3 years ago

Listen to this before blockage remover by sapien

profile_pic

Miriam Ana3 years ago

I :heart: YOU

profile_pic

EyeSee3 years ago

Can this be played on a low volume?

profile_pic

PJSWAG2113 years ago

Do we have to visualize our ego leaving us? Or will this work on its own without conscious effort. Thank you :)

profile_pic

PJSWAG2113 years ago

Can I listen with wired headphones? What about Bluetooth ones? Thank you :)

profile_pic

StellarHermit3 years ago

We are simply 3d projections of God/Source/Shakti. We were never separate from but were. We are Spirit Incarnate for the Development of Ourselves as Ascended Beings. We are all simply 3D projections of the Universal Light and We have the ability to become that light for the benefit of all who gather on this 3D plane. Limits were created from ego but are truly illusions for we are actually limitless in all ways.

profile_pic

your neighborhood zombie3 years ago

Today I was starting to feel negative energy try and change my vibrations of my physical body. I turned this on and took deep breathes and I’m feeling a lot better. Thank you intuition and gods/spirits for giving me a slight push towards this.

profile_pic

vpd3 years ago

Does no one have hearing problems becaus of these audios?

profile_pic

Hans van Ditmarsch3 years ago

Feels good.

profile_pic

Primal life3 years ago

How long the dissolution will last?

profile_pic

:leo:Julián Śondakh​:crown:3 years ago

Hey all can this Remove Attachement???

profile_pic

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)3 years ago

I got tingles while listening , this help anyone with subliminal results ?

profile_pic

Waterflowerfairy3 years ago

Please everyone, the ego is very simply not the enemy.
We as humans on earth cannot live without it. The ego is all part of the human experience.
You do not need to reach a higher state of consciousness or your higher self. You are absolutely gorgeous inside and out with all of the human being feelings you all carry inside of you.
You are loved
You are worthy
You are having a human experience .

profile_pic

Waterflowerfairy3 years ago

The ego will always be there as part of the human experience. Ego deaths can only ever be understood through the ego itself.

profile_pic

Vicky claxton3 years ago

Been delving into shadow work of late to integrate my fractured self, is there anything audio wise that can help with this?

profile_pic

owendagreat13 years ago

Limits are only illusions of the ego.

profile_pic

Queen Forever3 years ago

This is the best audio ever. I can listen to it all day long. It makes me feel so calm :heart:

profile_pic

Daniel Edmundo Rodríguez López Serra3 years ago (edited)

Meditating and letting go are the best ways to dissolve ego.
This music is awesome.

profile_pic

conner Nolan3 years ago

Amazing and it’s track no. 11/11 :pray:t3::pray:t3:

profile_pic

GBaker3 years ago

*yawns. Sleepy now.

profile_pic

A K3 years ago

how long and how many times can I use this? Other subliminals like changing my physical donot seem to work for me, even though I had used them consistently. Some one recommended me to hear this first. So can I use this along with a thin nose subliminal or stop hair fall subliminal

profile_pic

Heathcliff Beareroflight3 years ago

does this help with detachment of things?

profile_pic

Angelaura5553 years ago

so strong ! :ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::ribbon::black_square_button::partying_face:

profile_pic

Christ Consciousness3 years ago

The experiencer is just an experience the thinker is just a thought the feeler is just a feeling I does not exist

profile_pic

Antonio Jose Murillo Murgueitio3 years ago

Hey Dream Seeds,can I buy this one?

profile_pic

Mo3 years ago

What is ego? I never fully understood what it means.

profile_pic

Blank3 years ago

I just read on Sapien’s forum that this video promotes neuroplasticity

profile_pic

Kite Sky3 years ago

Love this and listened many times. This time though… my eyebrows are vibrating :joy::joy:

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin3 years ago

:pray::heart:

profile_pic

Copper Canyon Health3 years ago

putting music on and this is pretty nice!!

profile_pic

TerikaJ3 years ago

I love how people in the comments are helping each other! Way to go guys! :raised_hands:t4:

profile_pic

Copper Canyon Health3 years ago

this plus DMT one anyone tried it :P??

profile_pic

Angel Cheng3 years ago

So lucky to find this. We won’t die of our ego :grin:Great love to everyone! Thanks Sapien.

profile_pic

John Diamond 7773 years ago

Much Gratitude for this Bless YOU!!!

profile_pic

How mathematicians create maths3 years ago

imagine if politicans and CEOs listened to this… they would turn from tyrans to leaders ;-)

profile_pic

Dilan’s Channel3 years ago

A field for emotional indépendance please.

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci !

profile_pic

Ahrar Syrian3 years ago

Uncomfortable :nauseated_face::broken_heart:

profile_pic

Aparna M3 years ago

This is a masterpiece. When the ego is dead then u realise you are not just the human body but you are a part of the whole, one consciousness. This is blissful :expressionless::innocent:. This is so useful for soul path instead of ego living,:innocent:thank you for this gift​:blush:

profile_pic

Rena Minor3 years ago

Hmmmm…Does listening to this along with say, facial symmetry or wrinkle removers constitute cognitive dissonance…?! (Being facetious, of course…) ;) Love your work. Thank you.

profile_pic

Julian Runia Sondakh3 years ago

Why this make other frequency work faster?

profile_pic

Spartan13373 years ago

Finally to the point where I can achieve true balance whenever I put in the effort.

profile_pic

Yoda The Great3 years ago

Can anyone say that they feel this in the crown chakra area? I feel somewhat of a little itchy feeling in that area.

profile_pic

Random guy on the internet3 years ago

Hoping this helps subliminal results

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago

How do I establish a healthy ego?
To function as a human being on this planet, one needs to have a healthy balanced ego.
How do I not fall in to the illusion of my ego identifying as “ego-less”?

profile_pic

Julian Runia Sondakh3 years ago

Is this remove also obssesive to subliminal?

profile_pic

nightly3 years ago (edited)

Is pausing the ego’s pattern equivalent of pausing our current homeostasis?

profile_pic

Ancientloveme3 years ago

Am I the only one getting ADVERTISEMENT in the videos? does’nt it cancel out any benefits? There are 3 ADS or 4 in this video. my friends pls. let me know if it still works for you or just a waste. Thank you.

profile_pic

mike bauer3 years ago

Found this and just used it,amazing at first was skeptical but was playing a video game when this kicked in wow!

profile_pic

saweetie3 years ago

Thank you so much i don’t get results bc of my stupid ego who doesn’t want me to change finally gonna changee

profile_pic

Just3 years ago

Love the course! THANK YOU!!!

profile_pic

Merlinus Ambrosius3 years ago

Does the video quality make a difference in the intensity of the energy ?

profile_pic

JS Info3 years ago

Anyone… any result with this audio?

profile_pic

conquerer3 years ago

Can anyone tell me what is the importance of this audio

profile_pic

Bashayer Bebita3 years ago (edited)

I woke up grumpy (had awful thoughts from yesterday) and I’m playing it now felt like an outward push in my heart space!!!

Also feeling it heavy pulling from my stomach area the other day. :ringer_planet:

profile_pic

Pasindu Kaumada3 years ago

What is the difference between Subconscious blockages removal field and this field ?

profile_pic

sofie gottlieb3 years ago

Thank you sapien you bless us 🧚‍♂:pray::heart:

profile_pic

ᴀᴅᴠᴏᴛɪʏᴀ ʀᴀsᴋɴᴏʟɴɪᴋᴏᴠᴀ3 years ago

Thank you Dream/Sapien, this is just what I needed.

profile_pic

Godson_2563 years ago

Ego is your default programming, it always fight back, but this is overwhelming and overpowers it, it is the enemy within, the seat of the devil. Free yourself you are more powerful

profile_pic

Russell Starmore3 years ago

I gotta say, this is definitely one of the deepest meditations i’ve ever had. I actually started to see faint pictures that reminded me of psychedelics. Amazing what frequencies can do! Thanks :slight_smile:

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago (edited)

Why isn’t this permanent? Is there a way to make it permanent? Please try. Also, should this be making me very sleepy? And thirsty?

profile_pic

light seeker3 years ago

You will become a monk after using this…lol

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

Goddess of love

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

Just say no to anchor ikimet. Love L7

profile_pic

Master Axe3 years ago

What is going on? Why am I angry with some people for some of the stuff they have done to me? :worried:

profile_pic

Unique3 years ago

One of the main reason of any kind of separation is the ego. I will combine this with attract Love and gratitude. Let‘s see what happens.

profile_pic

Lucifer3 years ago

Can I listen Ego Dissolution with Higher Self Connection? Pls tell me. Sorry, my English isn’t very good. Thank you, i love you <3

profile_pic

deephouse_ down_under3 years ago (edited)

Subs going​:weary: crazy in my rari :musical_score: :+1:…Feel like selling the car now Mr Sapien :racing_car:.

profile_pic

aquario16o23 years ago

Might dissolve some problems :)

profile_pic

Daniel3 years ago

Can you do Out of Body Experience with it while awake? Great Work!

profile_pic

sh 943 years ago

Why do I feel sleepy? :neutral_face:

profile_pic

XX3 years ago

“there is also be some enhanced glucose absorption,(brain fuel) to compensate for the increased cell excitability which should take place in the frontal and temporal regions.”
Does this mean one should increase glucose consumption because of higher demands?

profile_pic

Brooke88883 years ago

Thank You DreamSeeds!

~Love and Light To All​:heart::pray:t4::heart:

profile_pic

Anton Bengtsson3 years ago

These fields are 110% legit and working perfectly, but do we nees to listen everyday for 3 months ?

Because i’ve read that skipping one or two days, and you’ll restart. Is that true?

And if so how long should one listen on a daily streak to get permanent benefits of these amazing fields?

Kind regards

profile_pic

Whatever you wish3 years ago

Does this contain affirmations or is energetically programed?

profile_pic

PSI PATH3 years ago (edited)

Excitable cells have resting potentials that range from -50mV to -85mV, while non-excitable cells have potentials that range from -5 mV to -10 mV. we will be on horsepower lol

profile_pic

PSI PATH3 years ago (edited)

yes my ego fight back everytime since i’ve used the self-realization series to let go the ego, but when some part of the ego come back, it doesnt back come as strong as it was in first or second time. like its begin to loose its strength every time i shut it down. it become easier to embrace the mental freedom each time. i won’t lie that it was somehow painful experience first when i got lost in spirituality first time i had spiritual awakening then ego death. but now ok im more peaceful than before.

profile_pic

3 years ago (edited)

Peace is always and already present
When you stop wanting…

profile_pic

Amras Culnamo3 years ago

I hope this works… I am severely depressed and tired of living

profile_pic

Chantel Morton3 years ago

I Love the concept :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:
Thank you for this creation…you are incredible​:grin::roll_eyes:
I wish it could be permanent … super higher conciousness :thinking:
That would be AMAZING :heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

My / Cosmic / World3 years ago

A M A Z I N G! Thank you so much for this and all that you do. Big Love. C.

profile_pic

Sanaa Issa3 years ago

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Emile Zaha3 years ago

Omg
The bass on this on my speakers shakes the whole building :joy:
Guess neighborhood is wonder wtf is that

profile_pic

Matías DL3 years ago

How many times should i listen?

profile_pic

Primal life3 years ago

So how long this dissolve last to let us programe our self

profile_pic

Gentleman3 years ago

Do THC field the psychoactive chemistry, i think is a good match :relieved::herb: Plus DMT

profile_pic

Doris3 years ago

Thank you so much, I just finished listening to, Justice for all & this is the perfect follow up. I want to ensure that I’m doing things for all of the right reasons & am facing a heartbreaking situation. Seeing the destruction of what addiction can do to a person is so painful. Thank you! Graywolfwoman :v:

profile_pic

Happy Now?3 years ago

This truly was the video I did not think I needed but needed the most. Thank you again for your wonderful inspirational video <3

profile_pic

Hemanth SivaKumar 1113 years ago

Can I listen to the Quadible Integrity’s Semen Retention formula after listening to this Ego Dissolution frequency? Please let me know the benefits of this combo. :)

profile_pic

Dupa Granita3 years ago

make for visits people in their dream

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago

Doctor Who :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

profile_pic

Clo-tii3 years ago

SM now I congratulate you, not on your capacity to speak quite many languages ah ah but on your level of expertise when you explain the effects of your videos on the human body…I am like a student learning and I am thankful to “côtoyer”(wasn’t satisfied with the different translations, so I leave it in French, not a problem for you :nerd_face::smirk:) people like you. Merci :relaxed:

profile_pic

Ionut-Alexandru Bajarca3 years ago

Just listened to this for the first time and I had one of the most beautiful experiences ever! Thank you Sapien! Really grateful for your work!

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago

Huh, so this is basically Ego death. This concept is associated with enlightenment. It’s very fascinating.

profile_pic

Healer7863 years ago

Please make a video to get text from specific person plzzzz

profile_pic

Essou3 years ago

It undoubtedly works well for Me!
For a facile understanding, this audio is canceling any clutter you might have when working on an object that requires extra concentration.
Thank you.

profile_pic

tubebut tubebut3 years ago

Is this supposed to be listened with headphones?

profile_pic

YOUR DIVINE MESSENGER3 years ago

I would love to have one video die muscle flexibility and incrasing mobility ,tension get rid of.

profile_pic

Harish Panjwani3 years ago

I am feeling irritated and emotional… Is that the sign of dissolution?

profile_pic

Captainkickass123 years ago

Would this enhance the effects of subconscious limits dissolver if played before it?

profile_pic

Wandering Star3 years ago

I was so excited to see this. I have been looking for something like from you for a few months. Omg.

profile_pic

Tom-Lee Allinne Diego3 years ago

thank you so much sap! will it be on patreon?

profile_pic

Healer7863 years ago (edited)

Can I use this for healing of my partner’s ego

profile_pic

SociaVibe3 years ago (edited)

This might be the most important field to date. Something like this could really help with the egocentric stubbornness and arrogance of the world. Not a full, permanent ego break, but it’s close enough for now. As always, thank you SM.

profile_pic

littlebopeep20113 years ago

Yesterday morning I was looking for a video to dissolve ego and by night, you posted. It’s unbelievable. Thank you so much🙏. I only wish the effects could last forever

profile_pic

Andy Candy3 years ago

Thank you :blush: for Your Love :heartbeat:. This is truly soothing and relaxing on my mind. Such pleasant feelings of a gentle falling , and lightness of being, into a beautiful happy zone. Awesome​:pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

The1stBoon3 years ago

hey sapien or someone else what is the best way to implement these kinds of patterns? visualizing? making statements to myself ?

profile_pic

x Active Xx Goldeneye 0073 years ago

Sow this combined with subconscious limit removal would improve drasticaly the effect of your fields or other Frecuencys ?

profile_pic

avelione3 years ago

This makes me feel lighter and takes some emotional issues but… also gives me quite a strong headache -_-

profile_pic

Ada Maria3 years ago

God bless you

profile_pic

Réjeanne Dubé3 years ago

Thank you very much Dream Seeds. I love this video. Love and blessings.:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

Kirteem kher3 years ago

How can we create new patterns using this???

profile_pic

Kirteem kher3 years ago

:pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

Wings3 years ago (edited)

Nirvana is not the end :relaxed: and there is nothing wrong with you :crazy_face:

profile_pic

Anonymous me3 years ago

The biggest obstacle for a person is being able to witness his ego to reach enlightenment maybe this can help.

profile_pic

Susie Turner3 years ago

This is really incredible! Thank you!

profile_pic

d653 years ago

THANK U . this make me able to watch rick and morty i was think its stupid i dont know how grown ups can watch it , also stop feeling anger because mother not giving me basic human attention when talk to a group … and i feel i get myself back before i get into self love self knowledge self healing thing 5 years ago like i am unbothered and your energy blockage video works it was’t effect me before this gift!

profile_pic

Brooke Little3 years ago

Thank you for doing what only you can in such a weird time. You have helped me.

profile_pic

M D3 years ago

Is this supposed to be listened from time to time or can I listen it daily? Btw thank you so much for this is so powerful. :two_hearts:

profile_pic

aaa aaa3 years ago

Thank you<3

profile_pic

Ted Smith3 years ago

Is this one going to be for sale?

profile_pic

Dane Tannahill3 years ago

So, I’m not sure if it would take a few hours to integrate but suddenly I’m feeling void of feeling. I’ve been under excessive anxiety including major heartbreak over my ex lover and now it’s like nothing matters. It doesn’t feel right but does. Maybe this will energetically allow her ( not against her will ) to come back to if that is what will serve us.

profile_pic

Moonessa Lyn3 years ago

I’m listening again this morning and it’s… perfect is all I can say.
Thank you Dream Seeds. Lucky me to have found you.
Hope your life is as good as you make others. M

profile_pic

Dziad Borowy3 years ago

Sapien why did you remove meditation video from the other channel?

profile_pic

lurgy3 years ago

Such a blessing to know this Channel.
Thank you so much!.

profile_pic

Bianca E.3 years ago

Wow, thank you so much! I really need to get rid of my ego. My ego is always in the way of my spiritual growth

profile_pic

Natalie E3 years ago

Perfect thank you :green_heart::pray:

profile_pic

Jalal Ahmed3 years ago

Wow this will be a great tool during meditation!

profile_pic

Hams M.3 years ago (edited)

Why wasn’t I notified for this? :sob: wow I have wanted this for a long time now! Does that mean that “the more we listen the longer the effects last?” I hope so… Also I’m buying your Glory tag and I can’t wait for the quality of life it will bring to me… :heart::heart:

profile_pic

NOID3 years ago (edited)

I really would love to understand why there is something that is holding us back to be our true self and why that is possible. I do not consent that something can hold me back to reach my full potential!!!

profile_pic

Bobby Velez3 years ago

This is another top notch video from Sapien. Thank you so much Dreamweaver!

profile_pic

he z3 years ago

Tysm :purple_heart:u fr yr unconditional :purple_heart:
Gbu

profile_pic

Rock Star3 years ago

Kindly forward this to all the ladies across globe
Thank sapien

profile_pic

shade grey3 years ago

Wow!
Rip my playlist !

profile_pic

LuAna Limitless Possibilities 10103 years ago

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

profile_pic

Nazneen Ahmed3 years ago

“You may feel resistance but this is probably most gentle way to do this.”
These lines are true. When ego dissolution comes through worldly experiences, it is painful.
Benefit of this field is that oneness or unity conciousness could also be experienced. When we shed unhealthy ego, there is so much possibility of growth within.
Thanks for posting this field Sapien.

profile_pic

d653 years ago

… this great

profile_pic

Priyanka D’sa3 years ago

Thank you Sapien…

profile_pic

oly3 years ago

My friend I have no Word. :gem:

profile_pic

Stuart McKenzie3 years ago

I wish we were born without egos. We all would be nicer people

profile_pic

Christ Consciousness3 years ago

We are beautiful :fist:

profile_pic

S E3 years ago

Synchronicity woohoo :partying_face:

profile_pic

Linux3 years ago

Your content keeps getting exponentially better. Thank you for your hard work and determination to provide us this life changing work!

profile_pic

Michael Johnson3 years ago

Thank you so much for your generous uploads! You are the best Dream Seeds <3 <3

profile_pic

spiritual being3 years ago

Does this remove the karmic body which is essentially the ego it’s a snake like body attachment on to your energetic system. Was placed there by archons,once the karmic body is removed ego is gone for good and you start ascending super fast

profile_pic

Vaibhav P3 years ago

Hello Sapien Med
I have a question I forwarded corona virus disruption mp3 to my friends using whatsapp will it be still effective for them as they haven’t downloaded it by themselves from your site?

profile_pic

Nitin Sawant3 years ago

Wow its a blessing thanks​:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

PsychicRani3 years ago

Love this :pray:t5::woman_in_lotus_position:t5:

profile_pic

psychonaut3 years ago (edited)

Sapien… Please make a track for soul retrieval.

profile_pic

Just3 years ago

Lol so a Sapien Med Booster!!! This is so amazing! Thank you for helping me get out of my own way!!!

profile_pic

anamika3 years ago

Thx so much… sometimes i feel is like to get rid of ego permanently… feels like a pain in butt

profile_pic

Gentleman3 years ago

Sir after how much time does the ego takes to come back?? this is so funny btw, as if it’s in vacation… I’m seriously just tryna get to know how to use this properly

profile_pic

Frank lee3 years ago

Sir you are Gold!!

profile_pic

KING Sheldon3 years ago (edited)

SO FREAKIN EPIC! :star_struck::star_struck:

profile_pic

BootieHorsie3 years ago

Yessir!

profile_pic

Carloniel Duran3 years ago

I am grateful for this, now I can tame my ego.

profile_pic

DIANNE3 years ago

I am feeling piscean

profile_pic

DIANNE3 years ago

I like it a lot and I had big reservations. It is unburdenening. Mind you I was just thinking about that today too. What a strange synchronicity/ Thank you

profile_pic

Trex183 years ago

Saying this is the best free field created thus far is an understatement. I’d even say this can compete with the vibration of creation. Powerful stuff dream. I would love to see this as a wearable field someday.

profile_pic

WhyOnlyRed?3 years ago (edited)

I have no words… Thank you. Again and again✨
:) I got the message :slight_smile:

profile_pic

Lipgloss Lesbian3 years ago

Immediately my temporal lobes started crackeling and a calming over my whole head.This is deep and just f&$!?/. Rad!!!

profile_pic

Daniel3 years ago

Is it safe to use it 24/7?

profile_pic

Orion333 years ago

Timing is impeccable

profile_pic

Erika Csizmadia3 years ago

Love the whole idea.

profile_pic

Devin Elon Madgy3 years ago

Aurora approves

profile_pic

Navya J3 years ago

One if possible for success in everything-career, starting a business, making it success, relationship success, health success, money success, everything in your favour

profile_pic

Wisteria A.3 years ago (edited)

I always feel like I have an existential crisis, will this help or make it worse?
I almost feel ego-less at times, but I feel like it’s part of my ego to feel that way sometimes.

profile_pic

Josie Belle3 years ago

Thankyou!! This is gold

profile_pic

Moonessa Lyn3 years ago

Gosh I feel light as a feather. Free floating. Aaamazing Dream Seeds such mind blowing work. Literally.

profile_pic

erick t3 years ago

I was reading one of the comments in the chat room. Is weed really an acension Tool? To get help get past the ego?

profile_pic

zezima3 years ago

How about you make a field to stop the damn new world order and the deep state from enforcing martial law and forced vaccinations. Bill gates. Anthony fauci. The World health organization, all were in cahoots with China to release this virus and then find a “cure” (vaccine) connected with a micro chip to enslave us under artificial intelligence and a police state. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are also part of the deep state. Bill gates had a PATENT on the corona virus. They want mandated vaccines and a CHIP to control us, along with a militarized state under technocratic surveillance (5G)/ I love you sapien but we need a serious field right now for what’s going on. And this is just not important right now. Agenda 21 and the new world order agenda to depopulate us and control with A.I is real. We NEED a field too STOP this agenda

profile_pic

Kevin Earl Enright3 years ago

Perfect timing. I was just searching for an ego dissolution Audio like 30 minutes ago for the first time ever and of course my favorite artist comes out with one :heart_eyes: :pray:.
Grateful for our existence!

profile_pic

thelamb3 years ago

Well… Good to have this as it will help me a lot in my daily life. So many things to do. This will help me in my daily inner struggle.

profile_pic

Nexus The Traveler3 years ago

Yeah but there is so much work to be done. This is a step in the right direction for sure. Props for this one Dream

profile_pic

Brooke Little3 years ago

This will benefit so many. :heart::pray:

please
where to find EMDR x2

EMDR is a type of therpy technique, you can find it on youtube.

1 Like

OK
I already have some
I thought there was an NFT
THANKS

1 Like

So once you “dissolve” your ego, what is left? Is there another kind of self?

1 Like

Someone with more space, ease, calm, love, humility, focus, will, strength, joy and a lot more stuff that has been hidden from you by your very own ego :ghost:, but I would only ask you start listening and experience it for yourself because it is difficult to express in words.

All I can say it makes life easier, you get the tools and the will to experience this blessing, called life.

2 Likes

This is a kind of question where merely a mental or intellectual answer won’t do it. You have to discover and see it for yourself. :brown_heart:
You won’t regret it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Problem is if one looks up ego dissolution on google the first thing that comes up is " the ordinary sense of self is replaced by a sense of union with an ultimate reality underlying all of manifest existence"

So realistically one is functioning as if one is the entire universe?

Which sounds great if it happens during meditation but maybe not so great if one wants to function in the physical world in a physical body?

6 Likes

That’s the thing. You cannot grasp it merely by intellect. Nobody can. It’s indescribable and unimaginable. You can only be that. And actually you are only that but believing you are separate - ego.
It’s okay if you don’t get it or not.
It’s gradual proccess for most.
It’s like peeling an onion. More layers you peel away more lighter and happy you are and all functions perform better.
But what remains after all layers are peeled? What is in the center of the onion?
Indescribable joy :heart: :pray:

I wasn’t asking about enlightenment. Just ego dissolution. If it can’t be described then how do we know its even safe to use?