New release: Enpp6 Enzyme

Well considering that this fuels myelination I might pair it later on in loop on a night stack alongside NGF and BDNF :smile:

8 Likes

Woah, definitely overlooked this audio. About to visualize a action while holding my cognitive tag and listening to this audio.

4 Likes

Which parts of the brain does this increase myelination in? Or is just every area in the brain, not any particular area’s.

2 Likes

every area in the brain.

2 Likes

First of all I am once again bowing down to Dream, we are so blessed to have you.

And dear lol you seem to be very knowledgeable with how brain works
What is your brain stack?:blush:

6 Likes

I don’t have a brain stack. This is because I am focusing on another goal, which is my eyesight.

My stack is this:

Ego Dissolution 1x
Sub limits Removal 1x
Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation 2x
Energy Blockage Removal 2x
The Plasma Light & Infrasound Bioactive Beach 2x
Automated Grounding 2x
Eye Regeneration V.2 2x

The Eye Regen, and especially the Plasma Bioactive field, should both cure my nearsightedness as they are geared to do that. There are testimonies on THERAPI of the plasma device actually improving eyesight and it is explained by Dan Winter in one of his lectures that THERAPI helps vision/feeds the eye.

My annual eye exam is coming up on late may of 2021, and then I will give a testimony of these audios and the progress I made with my eyesight.

As for your question, I do plan on making a brain stack, but not until I am done with my original goal, which is fixing eyesight.

If you want help with making a brain stack, here is a thread to checkout if you are interested :smiley:

11 Likes

I guess you could say it got under your skin eh?

1 Like

how is everyone doing with this field

1 Like

This field helped me with my cognitive problem. In January, my brain processed information very slowly. I remember my mom talked to me, and I replied to what she said about two days later. I must say that with consistent use, my processing speed gradually improved. Now, I can talk to others like how normal people do it :partying_face:.

22 Likes

Thanks for reminding me to listen to this !
This is one of the most underrated gems. I have so much brainfog I forgot to listen to it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

This helps you with your brain fog? I didn’t know it could do that too. What helped me big time with my brain fog was Nitric Oxide Boost, probably because I sometimes had problem breathing through my nose so toxins were not properly filtered.

7 Likes

Yes absolutely.
Smart stem cells and lymphatic effusion also help a little .

I think one theory is that brain fog is simply caused by low brain energy ,so I’m not surprised that this helps with that.

10 Likes

This could for sure reverse brain fog

3 Likes

I love this field. It helps you think faster .
Here’s how :
It increases oligodendrocytes, which increases myelin ,which increases the speed of neuron communication .

“Myelin, the multilayered membrane surrounding many axons in the nervous system, increases the speed by which electrical signals travel along axons …”

Does this boost Enpp6 exclusively in the brain or also in the rest of the body ? Because then it would help liver function a lot .

“ENPP6-deficient mice exhibited fatty liver…”

17 Likes

How many times a day is recommended?

2 to 3 times, just like any Sapien field. Use it after listening to files like BDNF, Semax and NGF.

3 Likes

Same here, been neglecting this for a while and when I heard this now, whoa!!

9 Likes

Bump https://media.tenor.com/images/0492b01a03f0919c4d99d632e2ddba07/tenor.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ0a2V5X2FuZHJvaWQ

1 Like

Bump

4 Likes

This + Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3) is pure brain regeneration.

I can actually feel it coating my brain.

5 Likes