Environmental Energy Accumulator

What this does is draw and accumulate energy around you or where ever this played. It works in the environment around you. Maybe you need excess energy for some form of ‘manifestation’ or ‘materialization’ or just need to revitalize the area around you. All living things in this charged environment will also benefit from this. The energy is cleaned, depatterned and neutral.

28 Likes

I too feel it much stronger than the old arts album. I felt the energy at the level of my mouth, at the level of the teeth where there was a slight pressure and where I felt a very slight tingling :ant:
Usually I feel the energy in my legs (when I can feel a little energy), but there, in addition to my legs I felt it in my mouth…lol.
I have been going to the dentist for dental treatment for some time, maybe there was energy to clean up on this side.

5 Likes

It’s energy for manifestation and materialisation

3 Likes

I have crystals, mandalas, ormus, orgone, coils etc. and when I play this, I could almost sense and hear a buzz.

I also feel my dogtags kinda getting warmer.

6 Likes

Does anyone know how it works ?! this energy of manifestations and materialization, work on our wishes and desires, or so, does this energy work with our thoughts and intentions as we listen to it ?!
By listening to it a few times, I can observe an improvement in my sexual energy and my vital energy, so will this field be a mixture of chi + jing (+ Chen).?!

3 Likes

we talk about collective creation, everyone participates by contributing to the building of this world. but if two people want to protect two opposing things in reality, it is the person who will have the greatest vibrational consciousness who prevails over the other.if we have a weak vibration of consciousness, we can use Radionics.And in this case, the one with the greatest vibrational energy wins out over the other.

1 Like

I never created a doctor sapien (dreamweaver) And neither do you, because I guess we didn’t know him when we were kids. How do we create someone or something that we don’t know and who is superior to us So I believe that there are several consciences (conscious people).

2 Likes

Lol…You do not create reality, you have the tools to manipulate energy, that’s it.

If you die, we will all still be here.

If humans and every soul leaves the planet, the earth will still exist and so will the animals, the elementals etc.

The human is not a creation of the earth, we are “unnatural” beings, remember that. (Hint:aliens)

If two people “will” the same thing, it comes down to three things :

-Subconscious belief (mind,body and soul must work as one, that means your higher self can sabotage it if it wants.)

-Sexual/creative energy to use as “fuel” to manifest.

-Willpower, it is why discipline is the most important “skill” for anyone on the magical path. Your “will” has to be stronger than the competition, and it can be trained like a muscle.

8 Likes

No offense to your beliefs Noah but I have plenty, and can prove it.

In life it is best to learn from different sources, and disregard any that do not serve you, do not “join” a cult, it will limit you.

5 Likes

Not really, because although it is very comforting to think of yourself as “the all”, that reality can be crushed easily.

You said that everyone is enslaved to your desires, according to his teachings right…?

What if the slave isn’t a slave and you end up in a car crash as a little warning not to try again?

New age manifestation techniques are in simpler terms black magick.

Using the weak will and naive , unconscious and weak minds of others to do as you please.

The difference is that actual black magicians realize that they aren’t “the source”, and black magic is like war, you have to calculate every move, because it can backfire, and does so a lot.

Someone once tried to “manifest” using me, and let’s just say his manifestation not only failed but he is still suffering to this day.

Ofcourse I have nothing against the dark, after all dark and light are part of the same coin, just be careful with the “I create everything” mindset because I have seen it go horribly wrong.

Be smart and calculate every move. Peace

7 Likes

If there are “rules” then you aren’t “the source”, because the ALL doesn’t have rules nor discriminates.

Also I am not saying his teachings don’t work, but it is in human nature to want to be in control and powerful, it is primal actually.

So be careful ;D

In this day and age you never know who is a sheep and who is a magician, your peaceful manifestations of love can turn to disaster if not calculated properly.

4 Likes

when I say that consciousness create reality I am not talking about the planet earth and all the things that already existed before the incarnation of consciousness in a physical body (birth), when I say that consciousness creates reality, I am talking about the experiences that consciousness experiences during its incarnation.and it’s been scientifically proven by quantum physics that consciousness affects the observer’s experience.before living (observing) the experience, there were already conditions, as soon as we begin to observe (living) the experience, we can modify and affect it in different ways.

2 Likes

“Consciousness” is only possible because of your physical brain.

Souls think differently and “exist” differently.

You should start soul travelling, maybe you’ll get the concept.

Yes, we can all do that. It does not make him special or anything.

And I can assure you if someone like Neville tries to do that on me I will annihilate the soul of that person and feed it to a primordial being.

Most people don’t even have will, so it is easy to manipulate them.

But as I said, you might stroll trough life fukin shit up left and right, manipulating thousands of people, but one day you might mess with the wrong soul.

Not saying you shouldn’t do it btw, I do it all the time, but whenever it is someone that I shouldn’t mess with, I am told. (This only happened twice in my entire life).

4 Likes

By not being in touch with themselves, not connecting with their higher self, constantly distracted while participating in a rat race.

Always doing as they are told etc. It drains the will, and turns humans into moldable zombies.

2 Likes

Yeah bro I get the concept behind Neville’s teachings, and some of it is true.

But the whole “Only I exist, I am special” is something that every single human thinks and is just your ego trying to preserve it’s temporary existence.

No one is special, be intelligent.

3 Likes

Haha this isn’t an argument bro, I never argue , just having a discussion.

Life is all about learning aye, you will discover more and more concepts soon that will leave you sleepless for days.

Have a good one

8 Likes

as for your physical death, is it also your spirit which organizes and materializes it ?!

A healthy debate is not possible in this forum anyway.

5 Likes

So, how would I use this audio to help me manifest things? I mean should I listen to it before, duting or after visuaising my desire?

2 Likes

Thank you noah, I will use it in this way and report back.

1 Like