New Release: Five Elements Balanced (Mongolian Medicine)

Guess I’m not allowed to post New Releases :rofl:

:fire:

2 Likes

Me too, lol terribly failed at it though…haha
I was staying in a monastery in Nepal for a few weeks where the Tibetan monks are known for their throat singing and one of them told me, “Just pray in your mind, no need to try throat singing”… The guy just had enough of me trying and torturing everyone around :laughing: :rofl:

37 Likes

Oh no :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You bet.

7 Likes

Ive always been fascinated by these

4 Likes

I like that way they played with the horse and the bikes. Modern/past. Even better with subtitles, though I thought making noise with the throat like that would injure it for good.

2 Likes

Thank you Captain :heart::pray:

This seems like pretty under appreciated. Sort of Plasma Protocolish…

I’m feeling very drowsy with this one, also after 3 times my body moves strangely without coordination. Don’t know why is that but my best guess is it promotes new balance (?).

14 Likes

This is poetry in motion…

Hot tip:

1. CRANK up the volume with headphones.
  2. Allow his throat to become a portal for your throat (one in the same)
  3. Experience the reverb of vibrations throughout your entire system(s).

I immediately began to tear up.

At it’s core essence, it’s negentropic… even without the added “essence” and “negentropy” in the description (although Dream probably baked them in the cake). It’s pure. It’s truth.

It reminds me of In Lak’ech Ala K’in, Mayan for I am another You, You are another Me.

The ultimate Oneness.

Your body is always there for you, loving you unconditionally, never asking anything in return.

And the 5 Elements reunites you with the consciousness of your body, your organs, your Truth.

Screenshot_20210127-095228_Chrome

36 Likes

Oh my goodness. Thank you dream team. :slight_smile:

Also some info on five elements

20 Likes

Should this be considered a preventive routine for well-being or is it a healing like Hakuin’s Healing Egg?

2 Likes

It’s different 5 elements though :D

2 Likes

It’s the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

But in the captain’s description for the field it’s
Fire
Water
Earth
Air
Space

On the picture it’s
Wood
Water
Metal
Fire
Earth

And e.g. in the desc., Bone is at earth, on the picture bone is under water.
Just looks like probably the Mongolian ideas behind it is different Vs the picture which I guess is more Chinese, bit I’m not an expert :D

2 Likes

Oh according to Eastern medicine, metal corresponds to space, air corresponds to wood, and the rest are the same :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The first set is Hindu/Buddhist version of the 5 elements and the second is Daoist. This audio should balance both sets, however you see them.

14 Likes

Sometimes you just get lucky with this stuff…

I’ve been using this religiously since it came out with the volume maxed out. I popped on the Intercession tag this morning and instantly received insight why I’ve been welling up with tears.

The resonance is so powerful that it’s been vibrating my entire being, including my cervical vertabrae (that just so happens to be fused together). That includes shaking loose the scar tissue in the spinal cord itself.

A HUUUUUGE face palm moment on my part.

The throat is sitting right on my injury site (including an old tracheotamy scar). DUH.

It’s such a beautiful and freeing release of blockages and tension.

We are all so very lucky to get a ticket into Dream’s little playground of alchemy and adventure.

28 Likes

Masterful :fire:

6 Likes