Full Body Hair Removal

This is designed to work on the ears, neck and the rest of the body downwards, it will not affect face or scalp hair.

Works on inducing the production of WISE protein to block the wnt pathways which signal the hair growth.

Also direct targeting of uvc to the mitochondria of the all the areas mentioned above.

What this does is cause the eventual death of the follicle and then tinier hair in replacement as you continue to use this.

While the idea is the create a more permanent approach to it, hormone levels or any other situations can trigger regrow, which is why you have a convenient audio you can continue to use when ever you need.

recommended for use 2 - 3 times daily and as needed over time.

59 Likes

The picture is scary but amazing release :raised_hands:

6 Likes

notice how one leg is all hairy and the other isnā€™t, slickly smooth.

14 Likes

By any chance could we have a version that removes facial hair with the same method of this field? The yt one didnā€™t work well for me personally and for many other. hope it gets updated. And thanks for this one. Would save lots of time lol. Came right before I was planning to make hair removal stack using all the individual fields.

5 Likes

Body hair wonā€™t remove on itā€™s own? I have to shave it first, right? And itā€™s not like laser series on yt?

1 Like

to remove current hair yes, but the audio should help stop the production of hair in the areas mentioned.

6 Likes

Time to say goodbye to my pubes :scissors:

7 Likes

No way! Iā€™ve been thinking how cool it wouldā€™ve been if we had a full body hair removal field for a few days now lol. Thanks so much Captain!

6 Likes

Yes yes !!!

Thank you, bodybuilders dream come true :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::pray:

6 Likes

This is so dope!!

Would it also get rid of hair under your jaw? Is that area considered the neck or an extension of the face? lol

7 Likes

I doubt it will remove that since itā€™s also a part of facial hair

3 Likes

Yeah i agree, well since itā€™s ā€œfacialā€ hair then it should be part of the face lol

1 Like

This new release made me grinning like a goof. Been waiting a long time for something like this.

So, it will change our terminal hair to more like vellus hair (peach fuzz) which looks really good and also important for pheromone production.

Awesome! :fire:

Thank you, Captain!

5 Likes

:yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

lol last night ive came to the realization that i should ā€˜shaveā€™ my whole body, and this comes out.

4 Likes

Excellent, tho no one ever remembers nose hairs in that equation :sweat_smile:. Still grateful for the release.

9 Likes

OMG - I have been waiting for this one for Soooooooooo long!

7 Likes

I knew I shouldnā€™t pay for expensive laser hair removal sesions cause our Captain was going to make this realā€¦ Ladies with idiopatic hirsutism here we come!!!

14 Likes

that thing has alot more benefit to it as only cut hairā€¦speaking being clean laso enegeticaly/bacteria/etc wherever there is hair under your chin.

3 Likes

This was the fastest purchase Iā€™ve ever made. Iā€™ve been waiting for this for yeeaarrss!!

7 Likes